• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Noble Phantasm Upgrades

Promestein

Resurrection Lily
She/Her
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
I believe Excalibur should be upgraded to 6-C (at fullpower, disregarding Shirou Saber's vastly weakened Excalibur), and A+ Anti-Army Noble Phantasms such as Balmung and Clarent should be upgraded to High 7-A. This is because;

• Excalibur should not be weaker than Spartacus' self-Destruction. Both are Anti-Fortress, but Excalibur is at the top of that category.
  • The gap between 7-A and High 7-A, and the gap between High 7-A and 6-C are quite small, and weaker Noble Phantasms are already near the top of 7-A and can debatably reach into High 7-A, which makes things such as Balmung holding back Brahmastra more consistent. And Excalibur is stronger than Balmung.
  • Arondight Overload should be at least comparable to Numeral of the Saint Gawain. Gawain being superior to that is just ridiculous
For an idea of what this would affect:

I agree with this his but iirc Spartacus doesn't actually have a calc for his 6-C rating. But someone should definitely take a crack at calculating that, I think it could possibly be higher than just 6-C. Aside from that everything here seems good.

Yeah, I've asked about getting it calculated before.

These should be fine. I think.

The only question is how we're going to scale up all the Servant base stats.

I don't see why Servant base stats would be affected?

@Prom

Well, Berserker deflected a weakened Excalibur and most Servants are scaled up to him to one degree or another.

Well yeah, but I specified only full-power Excalibur scales up to this.

I'm pretty sure the Excalibur Heracles deflects is the one with the 7-A calc anyway.

Pretty sure.

More input's always good.

Okay, just finished Camelot.

Airgetlam managed to cut through the Light of Judgment released by the Lion King's Rhongoymniad after the majority of it was absorbed by Lord Camelot, the latter of which would later be used to tank Ars Almadel Salomonis at the cost of Mash's life.

It was then used to push back the Lion King even as Bedivere's body turned into literal dust.

I think that accounts for a solid 6-C rating for both it and the original Excalibur.

Yeah, that's good support for it.

If there's no complaints I'll get started on this

I also think that UBW should get a "potentially as high as 6-C" rating or something like that, as Archer has been stated to have Excalibur-level weapons somewhere in there, I believe, which should scale to Gil and Enkidu as well.

While I doubt that Sportacus' self destruction yields 6-C results by itself (mostly because it would kill half of France if it was that powerful)
Ramesses the Sun King said:
We can scale Spartacus to Arjuna's casual Pashupata that was calced as 28 Gigatons by Chaostheory on NF.

Why would that scale to Spartacus?

For now we gotta determine if King Hassan and Goddess Rhongoymniad would scale, due to the latter being able to put up a fight when Bedivere was using Dead End - Airgetlám.

I'm also wondering if Beowulf's Grendel Buster would scale to At least High 7-A. It's A+ (Even if it's Anti-Unit) and Beowulf used it to kill a fire dragon, and given the feats of Fafnir...

The Everlasting said:
Wasn't Pashupata calced at like

High 6-A or something?

The new calc is, the one we currently use is High 7-A to 6-C. I'm still suspicious about the High 6-A calc as that's a very large gap from last time it was calculated.

That's what I'm saying.

ChaosTheory calced it to be High 6-A, not 6-C.

I'd rather not use it anyhow until Fate/Extella Link gets released in English.

Jewel Sword should scale to 6-C as well. Via Expungatio might also scale.

Semi stated that destroying the Fortress of Millennia would be difficult and would require Karna's Brahmastra Kundala to do the job. So I think that Spartacus should somewhat scale to the more casual Pashupata as we scale Pashupata to Brahmastra Kundala.

Oh yeah I forgot Jewel Sword.

I think Edgy Gae Bolg non grail scales to Large Mountain level since it's much stronger than Soaring Spear and can be temporarily superior to A+ Nps.

Via scales to Large Mountain as well.

Back