• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Minor OPM Revisions

Because his speed justification is him being faster than Geryu

Also I don't think deep sea king needs to be locked

Oh for Baquma should he be 8-B in base and up to High 7-C with absorption or just High 7-C Higher with absorption?

oh I just noticed something all the dragon levels scale to class M by being above Choze, but Choze has unknown lifting strength.

Ok looks like almost everything was applied. Things that are left to do:
1. Change Vaccuma's profile name to Baquma(IDK how to do this)
2. Unlock DSK to apply the speed downgrades.
3. Unlock Saitama to apply the link.
4. Unlock Boros to apply different reasoning to his speed.
I think that's it and it getting late so I'm off to bed. If anyone can do those things or see anything I missed please go ahead.

I'm not fine with a single MHS+ rating based off of Lightning Max. Especially when his calc was never approved and his statement was never universally considered legit.

I created a topic and it was agreed that it would possibly have an MHS +, precisely because there are many statements, I don't see why taking it off now, since it has already been agreed before.

precisely because there are many statements
Its from one page of the databook and when I was there it was split on if we should use it.

But more important than that is that the MHS+ calc for DSK based off of the above isn't accepted either.

Yes, it was divided and in the end, it was decided to use '' possibly ''.
Regarding the DSK thing, the calculation was not even accepted and is not used, DSK goes up the scale because of Sonic.

The only parts that are being contested is the MHS+ upgrade since it's based on Lightning Max.

ok I'm finally back on my pc after dealing with some stuff irl and its been a while. So besides the lightning max stuff is everything else good? Is their anything else that should be added or removed?

Alright 90% of the changes have been applied and the only ones left are to link the CSRC calc and Vacuuma. The speed stuff I'm leaving for now since some people and a problem with it being changed and some new speed calcs are being evaluated that may change a lot of speed scaling later.

Back