• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some minor Master Chief revisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
First, the 6-C MAC blast needs to go. For starters, he can't even use it without killing himself. As he has no durability boosting gear or shields that protect against attacks up to that level.

We have never seen MC have a Super MAC at his disposal.And I personally think it would be silly to assume a UNSC orbital defense platform or the Infinity would be floating around when he's fighting some other character.

This along with the fact that he cannot possibly use it without killing himself. I do not beleive he should have it on his profile.

Also a resistance addition. The Chief can resist the Composer, witch is a form of Transmutation.. So resistance to that should be on his profile.

It doesn't really have to be aimed at or close to him. We also usually do allow nuclear weapons on profile; such as on Marcus Fenix or Nova Terra. The OP is allowed to specify if Terran Nuke Silo's are nearby in Nova's case, so having it in her profile is still excepted. There are also characters like Mister Fantastic who's keys say things like 2-A with prep time. Heavy artillery weapons are aloud, but for obvious reasons, it's generally assumed that they only have said weapons if OP specifies on VS threads.

Also, John once has used to to pierce the shield of Ur-Didact's Flagship. Although, considering he only used it once, I suppose it could be removed.

Yeah it needs to be. The MAC profile specifically states the gun can create several mile wide terrestrial craters. That's not including all the other effects associated with a Gigaton level kinetic strike. So unless Chief's opponent happens to be like, a dozen or so miles away. He's going to kill himself in the process.

Alright, I'll go ahead and remove it.

Edit: I have done so.

Sigh......

Dunno why the revision was undone... It was obvious why it needed to be removed.

Can a staff member just support this and get it over with?

It doesn't matter if something isn't usable in a fight. This is a indexing wiki first and if Chief has a weapon that can do 6-C damage then it can be put on his profile.

HOWEVER... I do agree with removing it since it's not part of his standard equipment.

Well this is an indexing Wiki, but it isn't a part of his normal arsenal. Do we have the MAC cannons listed elsewhere? If so I think we can remove it from Master Chief.

Assaltwaffle said:
Well this is an indexing Wiki, but it isn't a part of his normal arsenal. Do we have the MAC cannons listed elsewhere? If so I think we can remove it from Master Chief.
Yes. The MAC cannons have their own profile.

Do you accept MC getting resistance to Transmutation via resisting the Composer?

Read it. So as long as the Composer is real transmutation and he resisted it, it seems pretty straight-forward.

Sounds good. Since the Chief was only knocked out by a blast from the composer witch Trasmutated 7 million people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back