• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Medaka Box hax upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Medaka: Heat Manipulation (with Ice Fire), Fire Manipulation (same), Ice Manipulation (same), Sound/Vibration Manipulation (can use sound vibration to control her blood flow), Blood Manipulation (same), Plant Manipulation (with Raff Rafflesia), Instinctive Reaction (with Auto Pilot), can control machines (with Weighted Words), Mind Readind (with Yukuhashi's power), possibly Power Absorption (with Oudo's power she should be able to steal other's power by touching their heart), possibly Memory Manipulation (Mister Unknown erases people's memories about the user), minor resistance to Mind Manipulation (remembered about Hinokage), possibly Word Manipulation (learned style, although the extent is unknown), resistance to Word Manipulation while in War God Mode (resisted to Tsurubami's and Kotobuki's style), Immortality (type 2 by altering her blood flow to resist fatal injuries or freezing her wounds to stop the bleeding, type 3 with Regenerationn), Resurrection (with All Fiction), Causality Manipulation (All Fiction was defined as a skill that can erase cause and effect), Afterimage Creation.

Kumagawa: Resurrection, Causality Manipulation, resistance to sealing (easily broke out Momozono's skill).

Hinokage: Memory Manipulation (Mister Unknown erases people's memories about the user).

Many of them probably don't count or are already included in other skills, bust the majority should be fine.

Also, I believe Kumagawa's tier should be "Unknown with hax" rather than "Unknown with All Fiction" (since Bookmaker is technically "stronger" than All Fiction). And now that I mentioned it, shouldn't Medaka's Bookmaker bring the opponent to her level, instead of Kumagawa's?

I think that this seems reasonable.

Can someone add those? I think the pages are locked.

(Unless the thread needs more input of course.)

I can unlock the profiles for you, but then you have to make a great effort to perform proper edits, with imbedded links to all of the powers & abilities pages.

Ok, I can do it. What do I do if something doesnt' have a page though (like heat manipulation)? Also, should I keep the explanation beetween parenthesis?

You can simply mention the ability, without an imbedded link.

I will unlock the pages now.

I have unlocked:

Misogi Kumagawa

Medaka Kurokami

Kuudou Hinokage

Tell me here when you are done.

Okay. I will lock the profiles and close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back