• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay, please specify the disagreements.
Idk, just Efi doesnt think Giorno should scale to GD's AP.
Which is true, and he wouldn't scale to him infull, not even half, but he should still backscale to an extent if even just a tiny fraction, he only needs to be within 50x GD's AP, durability wise, to be 9-A durability, and even then, it's just a possibly at best.

Okay. I can ask a few more Jojo supporters among the staff to help evaluate it if you wish, but we generally do not scale from attacks that are overwhelmingly powerful compared to a character. Them barely surviving is usually just plot convenience.

Okay. I can ask a few more Jojo supporters among the staff to help evaluate it if you wish, but we generally do not scale from attacks that are overwhelmingly powerful compared to a character. Them barely surviving is usually just plot convenience.
Possibly, but there's barely any real antifeats in regards to Giorno.
And Part 5 is no stranger to completely ******* up the characters (one becomes a undead even) and Giorno can actually heal himself completely, him being run through wouldnt have actually effected the plot much (I can see this being reasonable for nonhealers though).

could I get a TL;DR if I must touch the JoJos madness

Is somebody willing to provide an informative summary of what needs to be decided here please?

If I may propose my variation (which is what everyone was agreeing with anyway, Cloozuma forgot the caveat of it being just a "possibly").

Gifted for Bruno. (No idea how to word this, I can list some reasons but as for actually writing the description for the profile, someone else is better off doing that).

At least Gifted, possibly higher for Giorno. (Higher being a stand-in for Genius, though I'm unsure if he qualifies by our standards for Genius hence the possibly, either way, Genius or higher in this situation hold the same meaning, also same with the above, I can gather some scans if people want or toss out some feats but honestly Efi., you're probably best suited to write the actual description).

Green Day is becoming Possibly Small Building level, possibly Building level/higher (either or, same effect, different wording, end result is identical, though Higher was the last variant proposed and agreed on by most here so I'd say we just go with Higher).

Giorno would probably be, At least street level (walking off vehicular crashes and all that fun shit), possibly Small Building level (possibly as Green Day's scaling is only a possibly as well, so even best case scenario it's just a possibly, but also due to taking hefty damage from Green Day meaning he doesn't scale in full to it, as in he backscales off whatever AP Green Day has. Green Day is already a bit on the lower end of 8-C at best, meaning if he does scale, Giorno would be backscaling into a lower tier either way, but given 9-A is kinda a massive tier, as long as Giorno is within 50x Green Day's possible AP, he'd scale into 9-A).

So basically.

GD goes from 8-C to Possibly 9-A, possibly Higher.

Giorno's durability goes from 10-B/A or whatever it's at to 9-C, possibly 9-A with two caveats.

And just intelligence shit that just needs someone to write out a description to put on the profile and we can be on our way with that one as from what I can tell, that was universally agreed upon.
Giorno intell is already good to go and Bruno just needs a wording.

Thank you for helping out. What SomebodyData has accepted can probably be applied then.

Thank you for helping out. What SomebodyData has accepted can probably be applied then.
I'm on mobile atm so I can't finish it up but I did begin gathering scans earlier today in preparation. I'll make a sandbox with the changes and scans added and once I get home and post it here and then we can copy paste it to the profile.

Okay. That is probably fine. Thank you for helping out.

Just got back (it's a snow storm here, took awhile).

I'll try and quickly finish it up, shouldn't take long, will definitely be done before the night is done.
Take your time. After this, we will still have a BIGGER CRT to deal with once we rest from this.

Basically done, contemplating if I should write out a better stamina description for him as he's just listed as "High".
Wouldn't be hard to point out his ludicrous pain tolerance (in most cases) and how can he continue to act, stay conscious and continue fighting untill he's able to heal himself even with massive injury ranging from missing limbs, tremendous blood loss, severed veins, broken bones, perforated organs, etc.

Do note. I took the liberty of a few tweaks and some additions to the intel. Though two were already brought up in this thread, I just went and implemented it on top.

I changed "always calm" to "almost always calm", because of that one time he starting losing his cool against White Album and Mista had to give him some resolve.
I added mention of his surprisingly affinity with biology and such.

Also made mention of how he's able to manipulate and deceive others and does so with success if it furthers his goals, used him stalling against Ciocolatta and lying to him in order to safely kill him.

Made mention of the PHF scan that gives some insight to what Giorno could do when in control of the organization, though unsure if we want to use it or not as it's a novel (though PHF and GioGio 2 in particular are like the only novels in JoJo that actually have some semblance of canonicity, GioGio 2 I'd wager as even being explicitly canon based on Araki's statements, the rest blatantly don't).

Here.

What did you change in your draft, specifically?

Basically done, contemplating if I should write out a better stamina description for him as he's just listed as "High".
Wouldn't be hard to point out his ludicrous pain tolerance (in most cases) and how can he continue to act, stay conscious and continue fighting untill he's able to heal himself even with massive injury ranging from missing limbs, tremendous blood loss, severed veins, broken bones, perforated organs, etc.

Do note. I took the liberty of a few tweaks and some additions to the intel. Though two were already brought up in this thread, I just went and implemented it on top.

I changed "always calm" to "almost always calm", because of that one time he starting losing his cool against White Album and Mista had to give him some resolve.
I added mention of his surprisingly affinity with biology and such.

Also made mention of how he's able to manipulate and deceive others and does so with success if it furthers his goals, used him stalling against Ciocolatta and lying to him in order to safely kill him.

Made mention of the PHF scan that gives some insight to what Giorno could do when in control of the organization, though unsure if we want to use it or not as it's a novel (though PHF and GioGio 2 in particular are like the only novels in JoJo that actually have some semblance of canonicity, GioGio 2 I'd wager as even being explicitly canon based on Araki's statements, the rest blatantly don't).

Here.
Just to notify, please change Superhuman Reactions to Superhuman Physical Characteristics.

The intelligence section currently looks like spam. I preferred the previous version that stuck to the main important points.

It looks good except for the Building level+ part. We only allow the + sign when there is a calculation supporting it.

Ditto for the attack potency.

It looks good except for the Building level+ part. We only allow the + sign when there is a calculation supporting it.

Ditto for the attack potency.
I didn't touch his AP at all? Or his durability.
The only thing touched was Giorno's durability, which was the purpose of the thread, and the only thing changed was what was previously agreed on, which was his durability went from Athlete, to Street, possibly small building, besides that, I didn't touch his physical statistics at all. To clarify.

The Building level and + stuff is for his Stand, which is the superpowered spiritual entity that he can summon to fight for him, who's stats are just copied from the current profile (I simply copied and pasted the whole profile, then changed what we agreed on, plus stamina). The + for GER, the final form is basic scaling, he scales off of a character who scales off a calc that's 1.1 tons (currently).
GER>King Crimson>Chariot=1.1 tons of tnt which is just barely enough for the +.
Though, I suppose for GER the justification atm is vague and doesn't explain the drastic jump or why he's so strong and scales above + Stands, that'll be dealt with at another time at the very least for the time being, we can just say "Stronger then King Crimson". Or "One of the most powerful Stands featured in the series, stated to have an attack power that exceeds other Stands."(Presumably physical Stands at least). That is, if you want it to be less vague right away, otherwise it'll be dealt with in a upcoming thread.

The only things I touched upon was his durability, with the exact proposed changes.

Added bits to intelligence (Even Efi agreed that we should add his knowledge of biology and all that to it.)

And I wrote a bit for his stamina section because it's currently just "High", with zero justification as to why it's High (though we can just forego that entirely and deal with his lackluster stamina at another time).

Last edited:
What Chariot said about Giorno knowing biology, fauna, zoology and how much influence Passione has should be on Giorno's profile, but at least the latter needs evidence, and it would be easier to just propose a wording for how it would end up looking.
Here.
Which is why I reworded a section to include how much influence and tasks they do.
" which requires managing the organization's hierarchy and dealing with a number of activities, which includes but isn't limited to a wide vast array of operations as well as influence over every facet of Italy's society, "

And for his knowledge on animals and such I added this.

"Giorno shows a surprisingly in-depth and vast amount of knowledge in spite of his education in regards to biology, zoology, fauna, and other such similar subjects, which he uses to the best of his capability to make use of his Stand in a variety of different ways both in and outside of battle."

Parts I added that weren't 100% agreed on by all (a few said they were fine with it) was the PHF scan and his ability to manipulate and deceive people.

"Furthermore, Giorno is shown to be capable of deceit and manipulation of others if it furthers his goals, such as lying to an opponent with the promise of mercy, making use of their preconceived notions of him and the situation to kill them. In the sequel novel of unknown canonicity, he expanded the organization far beyond its previous influence, gaining more power then any president, all thanks to his management)."

Which is what I added to reflect that.

Though do note, it's a sandbox for a reason, so anyone can edit and tweak it to sound better and be more concise before we actually implement any of it, I don't mind at all if you want to edit it or have a better wording on it. I'm also fine if you forego the last two points.

Did Cioccolata now as it's straightfoward.

His Building level was changed to possibly Small Building level, possibly higher. His tier 8 will change to reflect this. As agreed on.

His Stand will get Superhuman Physical Characteristic's and Afterimage Creation (Not for this CRT, it was from an old one, he was just forgotten).

Tossed anesthesia into his standard equipment, given he carries that shit around on him at all times and uses it actively even in fights.

Added some missing categories like Doctor and the like, given he's, well, a doctor and surgeon.

I have no idea if the "Higher" in the tiering part is bolded or not, I've seen it be bolded and not bolded across numerous profiles over the years so, whichever way is the accurate way, one of you can quickly change that and confirm for future reference.

Last edited:
Okay. No problem. Sorry about the misunderstanding then.

I will unlock the Giorno page. Tell me here when you are done.

implemented it.

Though I'll ask again before implementing anything else, is the extra additions to the intell section fine or not?

Also was gonna make a note how animals created out of objects or material from a source have an innate almost extrasensory sense that allows them to find the source where they originated from.

(For example, a fly made from Bruno's tooth was able to track Bruno down and head straight for him despite him hiding in some sort of pocket dimensional space within someone which allowed Giorno to find him or a snake made from the deceased Baby Face (A Stand) could head straight to the user, biting and killing him, despite him being dozens of kilometers away (I forget how far exactly, it was around 12-24km or like 130km), so on and so forth).
His organisms already have enhanced senses for various reasons, it'll just add onto the pile.

implemented it.

Though I'll ask again before implementing anything else, is the extra additions to the intell section fine or not?

Also was gonna make a note how animals created out of objects or material from a source have an innate almost extrasensory sense that allows them to find the source where they originated from.

(For example, a fly made from Bruno's tooth was able to track Bruno down and head straight for him despite him hiding in some sort of pocket dimensional space within someone which allowed Giorno to find him or a snake made from the deceased Baby Face (A Stand) could head straight to the user, biting and killing him, despite him being dozens of kilometers away (I forget how far exactly, it was around 12-24km or like 130km), so on and so forth).
His organisms already have enhanced senses for various reasons, it'll just add onto the pile.
The intelligence section currently looks like spam. I preferred the previous version that stuck to the main important points.
Look at this.

I'm aware.
Here.
Which is why I reworded a section to include how much influence and tasks they do.
" which requires managing the organization's hierarchy and dealing with a number of activities, which includes but isn't limited to a wide vast array of operations as well as influence over every facet of Italy's society, "

And for his knowledge on animals and such I added this.

"Giorno shows a surprisingly in-depth and vast amount of knowledge in spite of his education in regards to biology, zoology, fauna, and other such similar subjects, which he uses to the best of his capability to make use of his Stand in a variety of different ways both in and outside of battle."

Parts I added that weren't 100% agreed on by all (a few said they were fine with it) was the PHF scan and his ability to manipulate and deceive people.

"Furthermore, Giorno is shown to be capable of deceit and manipulation of others if it furthers his goals, such as lying to an opponent with the promise of mercy, making use of their preconceived notions of him and the situation to kill them. In the sequel novel of unknown canonicity, he expanded the organization far beyond its previous influence, gaining more power then any president, all thanks to his management)."

Which is what I added to reflect that.

Though do note, it's a sandbox for a reason, so anyone can edit and tweak it to sound better and be more concise before we actually implement any of it, I don't mind at all if you want to edit it or have a better wording on it. I'm also fine if you forego the last two points.

Oh, also forgot about Bruno's Intel.
That's easy I guess, I'll write up a small description later on today.
(Later because it's storming really bad, internet and power in general has cut out multiple times, having to use data for the time being).

That's easy I guess, I'll write up a small description later on today.
(Later because it's storming really bad, internet and power in general has cut out multiple times, having to use data for the time being).
Hmm that's fine. Unfollow the post if you're done. I'll ask Ant to close this thread.

I wrote up a rough description on the profile, I link to a few imgur albums later with some examples but it should do for now.
Anyone is obviously free to tweak it a bit, it's just something I wrote up quickly to get the point across.

Back