• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some important revisions

Can you read and translate Russian? This could be very useful.

Okay. Thank you. I will ask him.

Never mind. It is not necessary. I reread DarkLK's previous post in combination. Sorry. I am tired and distracted in general.

Further (high godly), even realm is not required. But this only means that the backup belongs to some higher realm, for example, the higher dimension.

And at the very end (true godly) it should be characters who possess the backup that belongs to the beyond dimensional realm. In the case of 1-A, their bodies themselves are beyond dimensional.

But this does not mean that they have such a Regenerationn by default. Just like all intangible creatures do not have a low godly Regenerationn by default. 1-A must be erased at its own level and still come back to get such Regenerationn.

High-Godly: Regenerationn after erasure from existence and destruction of realm you are within, but as long as some higher realm exists.

True Godly: Regenerationn after erasure until some beyond dimensional (realm or some abstract form) exist

What he said ^

But also I would think if you can't regen from being erased from transduality (or however you word it), its the regen level after that.

So, if I have understood this correctly, something like this is what is being suggested:

Mid-Godly: Able to regenerate even after every aspect of the mind, body, soul, and consciousness, are erased from existence, but the reality that the character is present in still contains some backup of the character from which it can be restored.

High-Godly: Able to regenerate even if your existence is erased and the reality you are within is destroyed, due to a backup from a higher dimension or similar greater level of reality.

True Godly: Able to recover after being erased due to a backup from a beyond-dimensional reality. Only tier 1-A characters and above can qualify for this level. However, this does not mean that they have this degree of Regenerationn per default. They must be erased at their own level and still come back in order to qualify.

Would this be acceptable to the staff, and if so, are there any profiles that you can think of that need to be modified accordingly?

Don't know about the "backup" wording being suggested. Would that imply conceptual erasure can bypass Mid-Godly? Because it is getting rid of the concept, of the backup?

Help with improvements in the writing structure of the definitions is also appreciated of course.

Mid-Godly is an strange one, because it can be anything from regenerating from having body and soul destroyed, to being conceptually erased.

But we can't add another sub heading to Mid Godly, so maybe just a note on that.

Well, I think that DarkLK follows the Umineko logic of that there must logically be some form of backup in a higher level of reality, or restoration wouldn't be possible, even if it is not explicitly mentioned.

Okay. Would something like this be more acceptable?

Mid-Godly: Able to regenerate even after every aspect of the mind, body, soul, and consciousness, are erased from existence.

High-Godly: Able to regenerate even if your existence is erased and the reality you are within is destroyed.

True Godly: Able to recover after being erased from a beyond-dimensional reality. Only tier 1-A characters and above can qualify for this level. However, this does not mean that they have this degree of Regenerationn per default. They must be erased at their own level and still come back in order to qualify.

Not sure if we usually consider the mind being erased as a requirement for Mid-Godly. High/True Godly look fine

I think the first line should be something like

"Able to regenerate from destruction/erasure on a level beyond the confines and concept of dimensions."

@Kaltias

That is written in our current definition as well.

@UMR

Something like this then?

Mid-Godly: Able to regenerate even after every aspect of the mind, body, soul, and consciousness, are erased from existence.

High-Godly: Able to regenerate even if your existence is erased and the reality you are within is destroyed.

True Godly: Able to regenerate from being erased on a level beyond the confines and concept of dimensions themselves. Only tier 1-A characters and above can qualify for this level. However, this does not mean that they have this degree of Regenerationn per default. They must be erased at their own level and still come back in order to qualify.

Okay. Thanks. Let's wait for more staff input first though.

If it's already in the current definition, nevermind.

I like more the "beyond-dimensional reality" version though. It seems clearer imo

Okay. I suppose that we can stick with the first version then.

What do the rest of the staff think?

How does "beyond-dimensional reality" sound clearer than "beyond the confines and concept of dimensions"?
Thinkin

That doesn't have anything to do with the clarity of the message being conveyed though. Take the Tier 1-A on the tiering system which pretty much follows the same concept.

"Basically, a being or an object which is outside and beyond all concepts of time and space."

"Note that all tier 1-A characters have qualitative superiority over dimensional structures and concepts."

"the superiority over the concept of dimensions (in general) should be clearly explained."

The Outerverse page also uses the phrase "superior to the concept of dimensions".

Okay. The second version it is then.

Btw: DarkLK seemed to be fine with the suggestion when I asked him.

So are the rest of you fine with if I update the True Godly definition?

Okay. Thanks. I will update the definition then.

With the Regenerationn update I am fine. True Godly definitely makes more sense to me now than it did before.

Just one detail: "Only tier 1-A characters and above can qualify for this level."

I don't quite understand why this is the case. If I may give a theoretical feat:

Say there is a mostly normal human and a 1-A being. The 1-A being erases all spacetime with all dimensions, completely destroying those things. Let's say it even erases the Outerversal realm those things are contained in as well. Yet the human still regenerates and comes back into existence somehow.

The feat is pretty ridiculous, but in principle possible. Wouldn't such a human have True Godly Regenerationn as well?

I think that the human would likely have to be 1-A in order to recover from an outerversal destructive feat, but DarkLK is much more knowledgeable than I am about such things.

Either he's 1-A himself or a 1-A to 0 would be responsible for that happening, those are the only two possibilities I can see where that is the case.

DontTalkDT said:
The feat is pretty ridiculous, but in principle possible. Wouldn't such a human have True Godly Regenerationn as well?
Yep

Back