• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Ideas For Potential Avatar Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The main thing was making Vaata, Raava, and post-Book 2 Korra while in the avatar state "6-c, likely much higher."
Yes, as well as Unalaq in his Dark Avatar State.

Although, shouldn't Book 2 Korra receive it as well? After all, Book 2 is when Korra refuses with Prime Raava and not the tiny weakened one. So maybe she should get "7-B, 6-C, likely much higher by the end of Book 2" in her book 2 key?

That sounds reasonable, yes. Though her reemergence with Raava just in the last few minutes of the last episode of the season, so I don't the distinction is that important.

I don't think that she became any stronger when using the Avatar state later, as she was able to match Unalaq as the Dark Avatar, despite Vaatu being far stronger than Raava at that point.

Korra only lost because Vaatu was able to somehow force Raava out of her, rather than killing her in her Avatar state.

Yes, as well as Unalaq in his Dark Avatar State.

Although, shouldn't Book 2 Korra receive it as well? After all, Book 2 is when Korra refuses with Prime Raava and not the tiny weakened one. So maybe she should get "7-B, 6-C, likely much higher by the end of Book 2" in her book 2 key?
The 6-C thing would need to be re-calced though

latest

I think that Korra should have limited teleportation on her profile. After she reconnected with Raava in "Beyond the Wilds", she was able to warp herself to the spirit pods where Jinora and the tour guests were being held. Raava's dialogue beforehand ("You are at your most powerful in the spirit world") implies that this is something that she can do while in the spirit world, but only in the spirit world, hence the 'limited' part.

Any Tier 7 could do it unless the island was like Crete or Cyprus sized.

I believe it was for a couple reasons; one of them being the Earth and moon are allegedly smaller than the real world's version in terms of volume; though it does still have Earth level gravity meaning the average density of the planet would have to be greater if that is the case. The other reason has to do with the stabilization feats standards and that destroying the moon is nothing but a domino effect. The latter being a more likely example.

The Tier 6 feat has some good promises however.

I guess it is a domino effect to some degree, but the moon immediately returns when the spirit is revived, so I’m not sure.
But fair enough.

I believe it was for a couple reasons; one of them being the Earth and moon are allegedly smaller than the real world's version in terms of volume; though it does still have Earth level gravity meaning the average density of the planet would have to be greater if that is the case.
I understand the stabilization standards but what about the planet? What's the proof for that?

I just heard people like Kepekley and Ultima Reality talking about that, I saw no source an skeptical about it though.

Honestly this argument is akin to saying the Naruto earth is smaller than ours because of its unique geography of having 5 main countries (even though we know the planet obviously has land masses outside of the 5 shinobi nations)

The avatar earth is in the same boat as we know it has land masses outside of the 4 nations (like the fire nation colonies, Zaofu, republic city, etc etc)

I think it's just him being fused with Raava who is > Moon Spirit.
This, and also because of the ocean spirit manipulating the oceans (which wouldve been High 6-A or 6-A bare minimum, but not anymore).

So 6-C is the next best thing if we can get that calc Lina made to be evaluated/redone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back