• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Habit Stuff

Promestein

Resurrection Lily
She/Her
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
In the new EMH video, The day the world ended, HABIT gets a knife and a gun branded with a sign that lets them inflict the idea of mortality onto others, killing even gods that can't die.

He notes that it a scratch from the knife would kill Vinnie within seconds, while it'd just hurt him a lot.

So HABIT gets Death Manipulation / Immortality Negation with the knife/gun and Resistance to Death Manipulation.

Weren't alot of The Slender Mythos pages (Including HABIT) being planned to be deleted? If not that seems fine. Made a thread about the deletion so idk.

Well, they're still around.

Bump.

The way he's saying it it almost sounds like Conceptual manipulation, applying the idea of mortality to things that lack it.

Then again could just be flowery shenanigans instead of actual conceptual heckery

Yeah but he didn't make the sigil itself or anything. It's similar to some Conceptual Weapons in the Nasuverse, which introduce the concept of mortality to immortal beings, but that just accomplishes high-end Immortality / Regen negation.

Oh yeah the knives are regen negation too. Evan couldn't regenerate from a stab.

It's Immortality / Regen Negation, yes. We also did get a feat from Evan in the video right after that; he was able to survive a short while being stabbed and shot by these, even though the small stab would kill him, and despite this excruciating agony, he was able to kill Vinnie.

The Administrator is probably resistant too. HABIT implies as much.

I'm bumping this.

Well, not a lot of people commented.

I agree, this is a pretty obvious addition. But will this be via standard equipment or with something like prep time?

I dunno if it's standard equipment, but it's there.

Same here.

Anyways, thoughts on the abilities?

I'm not caught up in the Mythos but everything looks acceptable to me.

Because barely anyone weighed in.

Wouldn't having the image on the page be necessary, since it's an indexing website and, as god-awful as it is, it's a canon bit of information?

Back