• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Ganondorf power revision (mainly regen)

I think basically everything is fine, though I still think "At least Low-Godly" is more fitting.

Also

"Ganon's regret and hatred from being defeated & killed in TP transcends space and time, manifesting in the Dark Mirror as Shadow Link. I...have no idea what this would be."

I don't know if we have an actual power for that, but it might just plainly be Creation, just a specific means of it.

TriforcePower1 said:
Basically the OP except the Mid-Godly thing.
Also, Low 2-C Ganon for transcending space-time ovo </div>
Dumb question, what would his regen be then? There's a lot of info on Zelda games I haven't played =/ (Man, I really have to catchup to this series at some point)

@Dustcollector: So does that mean his time stop resistance doesn't go?

Question. The regen feat than initially triggered this thread. When Ganondorf's flaming head (which we're taking as his soul) appeared from nothing, does that count as his soul coming back from nothing or no? I want to know before I start the edits.

It depends on whether you deliberately meant to say scattered as a means to say the soul was in pieces or if it was erased outright.

If it's the former, I still stick by "At least Low-Godly", if it's the latter, Mid-Godly.

Not the scattered bit, but the part after the defeat of Beast Ganon, where that flaming soul head appears from what I can see, nothing. I'm unsure of it because while Link can kill souls and does so in that game, there's nothing showing that he did so to Ganon, who left a body that just...stopped existing. The scattered bit, Ganon's pieces actually reform themselves. This, the head just comes from the ether.

Question: I he gets low-godly, he can just pop up right away after having his body destroyed, right?

But if he gets mid-godly Ganondorf would be able to just put himself together depite anything right away unless he's sealed?

Ganon's been actually killed a total of four times: Original Zelda, A Link to the Past, Wind Waker, and Twilight Princess.

The first two was via Silver Arrows, the last two via Master Sword. It's generally accepted that both of them can negate Regenerationn (the former more than the latter). Ganon lost the ToP at the end of Twilight Princess, and just got...actually killed in Wind Waker.

Nah. I don't remember whether it was in the Hyrule Historia or if it was someone like Aonuma who said it, but they outright say that he died a bloodless death.

What about the regen time and that stuff, then? If Ganon is killed he reforms instantly? Also I recall Cal mentioned that regenerating right away left him as a mindless beast given what happens in BTOW (sorry cal if I misinterpreted you). Does that still apply or the regen improves to reform him fine and dandy no problem?

Additional: What's the best Zelda game? Perhaps that's what Ganondorf meant would be the history written in blood. =P

My question has been ignored

But how turning forest into Lost Wood is a reality warping?

@Cal, if ganon does have low-godly/mid-godly because of that flames, should Galactic Nova have the same treatment?

I agree with the OP, and i regret for not being here before, this was guuud.

So his regen remains as low-godly. One thing I didn't quite got, does it still has the weaknesses of hurting his sanity or he can regenerate instantly without drawbacks?

All right. So essentially: he can regenerate from just his soul right away without issues in the case of being killed or having his body destroyed, unless his opponent detroys his soul itself or, like Link, can stop his regenerative powers in some way or other (Master Sword and Silver Arrows in Link's case), right?

That could be the reason why his Regenerationn had the drawback of turning him into a mindless monster when rushing it, then? Would make sense IMHO

Back