• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some additions to Tanya's page

Tanya Danmaku
Shower of bullets

I would like to suggest some additions to Tanya's page concerning abilities and AP.
Danmaku:

As seen in the scan Tanya can cast spells that fire multiple bullets at once. This has happened in the anime too, I can't remember which episode though.

Tanya slicing a plane
Slicing a plane

Swordsmanship or something like this:
In the second scan Tanya easily slices a plane into pieces using the bayonet of her gun. She often also uses it to stab others midflight.

Elinium explosion
Operation Orb Exposio

Attack Potency:

The third scan shows Tanya talking about what would happen if her operation orb would get out of control and explode. There are no statements about how powerful this exposion would be, but the way Tanya talks about it and the depiction in the background imply that it would be stronger than the spells she cast herself. Since the power is unquantified I suggest adding this as an additional explanation to the "likely higher" she already has. (Even though this is not useful in actual combat, since she would blow herself up as well.)

Distortion of space via spells:

The fourth scan shows Tanya's enemies talking about her abilities, one of which is distortion of space with her spells. This would give Tanya another way of bypassing conventional durability.
Tanya distorted space mentioning
Enemies talking about Tanya's abilities

@Matt Agreed concerning Being X, but information on him is scarce as far as the series is translated. I'll make a revision thread to improve his page as soon as I'm back at my computer. Also what is your opinion on my suggestions?

I don't know the character, but "likely higher through suicide attack" or something sounds fine.

In regards to distortion of space: Distorting space itself is fine, but it isn't necessarily useful for dura negation or in general fighting for that matter. Gravitation for example is also nothing but a distortion in spacetime.

Wheter distorting space is hax or not depends on the degree and nature of the distortion. So one would probably have to see the technique to tell what it is good for.

the realm beyond the perception of senses

Be it Leading man to a higher plane of existences or staying true to the basic policy of nonintervention, "circle of rebirth" system was reaching its limits.

[Someone in the mortal world is researching a product that is just a step form the realm of the gods-----which they should be able to realize about one thousand years in the future]

She felt that devil----[Existence X], smiling maliciously at her. Ah, I see. The extraordinary [existence] that toy with reality. A devil that toys with humans and bore ill news.

Hope they could stop the experiment because of techincal issues. However, this was a curse laid by those that had powers beyond the realm of reality. My wish was easily shattered. It showed how powerless mankind really were.

Can we declare this as concluded? If so I will add the changes considering DT's remarks.

Back