• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some 2-A Range Evidences For Bill Cipher

@Door

Probably, yes, but we haven't finished the range discussion yet.

We have now finished working out the new standards. Please read here: Range

Antvasima said:
Interdimensional range seems fine.
Ok, so now all we need is to unlock the page and remake the changes if it's fine by you. Also changing the "2-dimensional" range into "High Hypoversal" since you agreed to that too before.

Also, should I specify that the interdimensional there refrerring to be able to traverse a 2-A realm or is that unnecessary?

I will unlock the page. Tell me here when you are done.

I am uncertain about High Hypoversal. You should ask Ultima Reality to comment here about that.

You can clarify what Interdimensional means if you wish.

Antvasima said:
I will unlock the page. Tell me here when you are done.

I am uncertain about High Hypoversal. You should ask Ultima Reality to comment here about that.

You can clarify what Interdimensional means if you wish.
I'll ask Ultima. I might want to talk to her first before you re-lock the page

Also, what should be done about the clairvoyance thing (that Bill can see infinite versions of the people asking him, and their infinite variations etc.)?

I agree with changing with High-Hypoversal, 2-Dimensional is an old name that was changed to High-Hypoversal long ago

@Gilad

Thanks.

I suppose that Multiversal+ Clairvoyance range might be fine.

@Strym

I do not think that the Range page was ever actually updated in this manner, even though it makes sense.

The updates to Bill's range in his Tier 11 key seem pretty clear-cut, no idea why you called me for that.

Hey. So, quoting from my other comment

The Astral Projection and Clairvoyance are still there. Also the range page got fixed, so him being implied that he can travel to any universe in the infinite multivese is Multiversal+ range. I will also point out again that in the other rules we had the Clairvoyance wasn't Multiversal+ as it was just reaching all the universes and not affecting all of them, but that does little now.

Gilad Hyperstar said:
So you agree to changing it to "High Hypoversal"?
Ah, so that's not a real range. Idk, maybe 2-Dimensional was more clear, I'm neutral there.

I mean, 2D Striking Strength was agreed to be renamed to High Hypoversal, so I just though maybe the same can be applied with range as well

Ultima Reality said:
The updates to Bill's range in his Tier 11 key seem pretty clear-cut, no idea why you called me for that.
It is because the Range page does not use the term yet. We might need to update it.

I fixed the stuff above. I'm guessing that the High Hypoversal stuff will be left as it is and this thread is done?

Thank you.

I would prefer if Ultima evaluates if the Range page should be updated first.

Back