• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some 2-A Range Evidences For Bill Cipher

Continuing from this thread. I was asked to provide reasons to why Bill should have 2-A range with some of his powers

Also I'm putting it in general discussion so it won't get closed yet.

Justifications for Bill's 2-A range with astral projection:

Bill can be summoned into the mindscape of any of the universes in the GF infinite multiverse, and can interact with characters there. Crossing the nightmare realm into any of the other universes is a 2-A range feat becasue the nightmare realm is a 2-A sized place with the universes that can be infinitely far away from wherever Bill is located.

Justifications of Bill's 2-A dimensional travel range:

From Bill's page in Vs Battles wikia: Bill being a threat to the wider multiverse simply means that he isn't a localized threat, as he has the ability to travel to other universes.

From that description, the ability to travel to any of the other universes in the GF multiverse, meaning that he can reach any universe by traveling through the nightmare realm, which is confirmed to be 2-A sized multiple times, meaning that characters that can cross the multiversal space and travel from any universe to any othet universe should be granted that range.

Justifications for Bill Cipher having 2-A clairvoyance:

[1]

Can also see through paintings and representations of himself in any of the other universes.

Justifications from 2-A summoning range:

From Bill's listed feats on his page:

Pulled a gang of interdimensional monsters and criminals into the physical universe.

As the monsters and criminals could be located anywhere inside the nightmare realm, any crossing of the nightmare realm is a 2-A range feat due to its size

We have revised our Range standards so only characters that can affect infinite universes at once with their abilities should qualify for 2-A.

It's not a general upgrade to 2-A just some small range upgrades for few powers. Also, since the multiverse is infinite, then why Bill using dimensional travel to any of the universes isn't 2-A? He may can't destroy all infinite universes, but he can see through all of them (as shown in the clairvoyance link) and travel to any of them. That would be 2-A dimensional travel since he can cross the multiversal distance to any of the universes.

He can also summon his henchmaniacs from anywhere in the multiverse.

Even if all the 2-A range abilities that I proposed aren't combat applicable, they should still be listed with something like "Multiversal+ with Dimensional Travel, Clairvoyance, Summoning and Astral Projection"

All other abilities that aren't listed here stays with the previous range

But isn't "interdimensional" pretty vauge? Especially since it tells us nothing about the size of the multiverse. Maybe it should be noted that he can travel anywhere in the multiverse, meaning he can escape from something like a 2-A BFR

Also, he can see through all his versions simultaniously, so that's also 2-A.

If he can affect infinite universes at once in some manner, that is Multiversal+ range. If he can only travel to one at a time, that is Interdimensional.

He can't destroy them, sure, but he can still see with his clairvoyance in all universes that have his shape, as seen in the link. He may not destroy any of them (considering he don't exist in the universes unless he posesses someone, such as Dipper), but he can still see in all of them at once, even if he's not there

So you're saying to apply "At least Universal+, Interdimensional with Astral Projection, Dimensional Travel and Summoning, Multiversal+ with Clairvoyance"?

Also does that mean you accept these range upgrades?

I suppose something like that might work, although I do not know what Universal+ would be based on.

That's what the range currently is, and Bill can affect the entire universe with Weirdmaggedon powers. The inly thing that kept him from doing that is the barrier.

Also, if you accepted it, can you unlock Bill's page so I can change it and then you can re-lock it after I'm done?

Okay. Tell me here when you are done.

I also made a thread about Bill's perception manipulation (and if he should have it). Can you please look at it while the profile is open so you won't need to re-open it?

Also, I'm not done yet on the edits

I think I'm done. But what should be done about his first key 2D range? I don't see that in the "Range" page, so should I change it from "2 dimensional" to "High Hypoversal" or something like it?

It looks fine, and High Hypoversal is probably fine as well.

Changed the range to High Hypoversal for his first key.

I think you can lock the page and close this thread

I reopened this to disagree with some things in it.

• Bill can't use his Astral Projection go into any universe, he can get summoned into them and get his soul there, which is not the same. Bill's not the one ding anything.
  • He can't summon his henchmaniacs from anywhere in the multiverse, that's a headcanon.
  • The feat used in his Clairvoyance was (wrongly) rejected before as a power and thus can't be used in his range.
    • Also the dumb wording we are so far using in the Range page makes the feat not Multiversal+ anyway.
  • The one thing that has linked evidence shows something that is not what is being claimed in the link. In the future I highly recommend you all to wait for a staff or reliable user to add the changes of a CRT. They need to be accepted by them too, Ant is reliable but super busy so he may or may not count, which is the practice means he doesn't count.

At best, Bill has Multiversal+ range, not power.

this situation is not that much different from that of Giorno's Golden Requiem.

In other words, I side more with Eficiente here.

Well, I suppose that the page should be adjusted accordingly then. I will reopen it. Tell me here when you are done.

No, bill having 2-A range is legit. Remember the original reasons that justified 2-A? "Save the multiverse from his wrath". Even if it's not AP it would be odd for bill to be unable to travel across universes.

I'm..not going to edit Bill's profile. I'm just going to wait until we fix our Range page, any contrivition to how it is now I see it as pointless.

Pointing out things in this thread I wasn't following was enough, and now I will unfollow it again.

So should I revert the changes to Bill's page in the meantime, and lock it again?

I suppose so, but let's wait for a confirmation.

We have changed that sort of thing to Interdimensional range instead.

Back