• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Solar System level Darth Vader ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Everlasting said:
You mean besides him being constantly stated to be second only to Yoda in power?
1) You forget that part where he was equal or weaker than jedi Dooku, and even if he was that doesn't mean the gap between them isn't massive.

I really love this wiki so much but when I see things like this, it really upsets me, it's like you guys take the things you like into consideration and stuff you don't, you just ignore. Cherrypicking, Plain and simple.

I rather just ignore Legends stuff all together as I see there's no real debate here. everyone just nods their heads to one person claim and accepts what they say as absolute truth.

The Everlasting said:
"Musing Anakin was the strongest jedi"
That's obviously bullshit though, unless you want to imply Anakin is comparable to Yoda.
Well, considering he defeated Dooku who was "far from easily" inferior to Yoda, and that he is considerably superior to Kit Fisto feat wise who briefly contended with Sidious, it's hardly a stretch

Also, I can't help but notice how you guys are trying to disagree with High 4-C Mace after we disagree with using it to upgrade Dooku.

The Everlasting said:
Shadowbokunohero said:
There's nothing to suggest Mace is High 4-C besides WOG
You mean besides him being constantly stated to be second only to Yoda in power?

Forgetting the fact that Vader is sited as one of the most powerful Sith to have ever lived and Yet here we are.

@Shadow

Yet Vader was at Starkiller's mercy, Luke's mercy, and Sidious' mercy in the Legends canon.

Luke was utterly wrecked by Sidious' Force Lightning.

I still believe Mace is Superior to Both Anakin,Dooku and likely Vader.

But there's no way that the Gap is as Large as High 4-C and High 6-A

The Everlasting said:
Also, I can't help but notice how you guys are trying to disagree with High 4-C Mace after we disagree with using it to upgrade Dooku.
I'm not disagreeing with that claim, I'm simply saying Mace/Talzin/Naga Sadow and a few others aren't the only ones with that tier in SW.

Starkiller harmed Vader with far more than just Force Lightning and killed Vader with Lightsaber attacks in the Dark Side ending.

He didn't just solely go "lol Force Lightning".

Both Galen Marek and Luke Skywalker beat Vader. They both got effortlessly destroyed by Palpatine. This would not have happened if they were only 25% weaker.

On record, only Windu and Yoda have deflected Force Lightning from Sidious until the time of the New Jedi Order.

There's a reason why we place them so much higher than everyone else.

Also apparently a Jedi Master nearly killed Vader as well albeit when Vader was just starting out IIRC https://youtu.be/f5wlUz1T1vI

@TWW, no it wasn't, they were all created at the same time, its something I discussed before.

TFU was Multi Media project, not just a game

Shadowbokunohero said:
@TWW, no it wasn't, they were all created at the same time, its something I discussed before.
TFU was Multi Media project, not just a game
Going by that logic Galen defeating Vader by dropping most the celling on him and throwing him through a window is just as valid as the novel saying he did thit with force lightning.

and that's my biggest gripe with the Legends continuity, something I brought up before, there's no real main Continuity, people just cherrypick the stuff they like.

also, Starkiller being comparable or Slightly superior to Vader depending on the incarnation isn't a detriment to Vader's power but more a Showing of Starkiller's powers

Shadowbokunohero said:
also, Starkiller being comparable or Slightly superior to Vader depending on the incarnation isn't a detriment to Vader's power but more a Showing of Starkiller's powers
It is if Sidious effortlessly obliteratied him.

Mace Windu deflects likely a casual Sidious lighting for a minute´┐¢ = should be High 4-C

Starkiller literally pushes Sidious back and takes constant damage from his lightning= getting rekt

From what I remember Starkiller's final move against Sidious literally killed him and Sidious walks it off like it was nothing

@Shadow

Correction, Windu deflected Force Lightning powerful enough to badly burn and disfigure Sidious' face. Context matters.

Starkiller ultimately dies from his encounter with Sidious. Windu died after getting his hands chopped off, breaking his concentration enough for Sidious to blast him out of a window and leave him in such crippling pain that he couldn't use Force Amplification.

Again, context matters.

@Repp, actually no. according to the same novelization everyone seems to talk about, it also clearly states that the face that Sidious had before was merely a Mask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back