• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I guess MUI Goku? And what does Sol lead with and how far above Baseline Low 2-C is he? Goku can't get past the immortality but he can KO.

I mean, that doesn't make sense. Why would MUI Goku be "2020 version" when he's been around since 2018?

I think by 2020 version he refers to the fight itself as there was another fight between Sol and Toei Goku before the previous got upgraded.

Sol gets stronger with dragon install and tapping into the backyard to get 20x more powerful than in his fight against justice that was going to destroy the universe and merge it with the backyard just by them existing.

Remember Goku is above someone who's half Baseline 2-C, so if Sol can't get to that kind of power he kind of gets one shotted/KOed, so what does he lead with?

Sol can regen on a mid high level. I doubt Goku would be able to do anything to him before he goes Dragon Install.

You mean the same Goku that needed a Spirit Bomb to kill Buu? Unless Low 2-C Goku is able to atomize someone 20X baseline I doubt he can do that.

He scales above Beerus who has a shared Baseline 2-C feat with Champa so he is in the upper part of Low 2-C.

And even if we ignore this, MUI Goku also scales waaaaay beyond someone who is 20x Baseline as well.

That....... isn't how scaling works. You're either just Low 2-C or 2-C. You're not half 2-C from a feat that's done separately.

Except that this is the accepted AP for Beerus and was agreed for it after some CRTs. A shared 2-C feat means 2x their strength and range is 2-C. So Beerus is Low 2-C but on a very very very high end.

And Goku scales beyond him.

That Low 2-C/2-C thing is just horrible

If both GoD can destroy two universes, then they should be 2-C, because 2-C/2 = 2-C

And how exactly is he above 20X baseline?

If that were the case Beerus would just be Low 2-C, likely 2-C.

Range doesn't mean strength, they're two completely different forms of feats.

Dante Demon Killah said:
That Low 2-C/2-C thing is just horrible

If both GoD can destroy two universes, then they should be 2-C, because 2-C/2 = 2-C
Nope because they can't do this feat individually so 2x Beerus= 2-C

@Theglassman12

MUI Goku stomped Base FP Jiren who can stomp Initial UIO3 Goku who can one shot the kinds of Post UIS2 SSBKKx20 Goku who is also 20x stronger than Post UIS2 SSB Goku who is above UIS1 Goku who is above Infinite Zamasu who's Baseline. Didn't want to add any numbers because nobody seems to like that.

Oh, and we are derailing the thread. If you don't agree with Beerus being Half Baseline 2-C then make a CRT because that is his Current rating and what is being used for vsdebating here.

Ummm, sol actaully gets higher with Dragon Install (Is much stronger than his base and stated to be able to obliterate Universal Will who can match base Sol's 20x fire blast from Junkyard. Was able to withstand the power of Saint Oratorio which is stated to have limitless energy, from two sources, That Man's lab and from Junkyard at once). Able to ignore conventional durability in some ways.

So he's above 20X above baseline. I still don't see how he can bypass Sol's Regenerationn before he goes Dragon Install considering it's higher than another character's Mid High regen.

For vs purposes it is infinite since no amount of multiplier is covering the distance between 1 and 2 universes so if Sol doesn't instantly use hax IC Goku KOs him and calls it a day

Does anyone even know how strong that's supposed to even be compared to Baseline Low 2-C? Cause they sound the exact same to me.

Theglassman12 said:
Does anyone even know how strong that's supposed to even be compared to Baseline Low 2-C? Cause they sound the exact same to me.
If you're a normal Low 2-C, no amount of multipliers will ever get you to 2-C due to how we do things here.

Therefore, Beerus who's half of 2-C would still be infinitely higher than any "normal" Low 2-C since he does have a finite multiplier that can get him to 2-C; namely 2x multiplier (Due to the shared feat being split between Champa and himself).

MUI Goku scales above Beerus.

By that leap of logic Goku should already be 2-C. Where does that remotely equate to infinitely above baseline as opposed to Unquantifiably above?

why do most goku fights keep boiling down like this, it's like you have to be ethier borderline 2-C at the start or immediately lay a big can of hacks he don't resist on him and catch him slipping on unequalized speed.

Theglassman12 said:
By that leap of logic Goku should already be 2-C. Where does that remotely equate to infinitely above baseline as opposed to Unquantifiably above?
2-C means being able to destroy 2 Space-Times. Beerus only contributed half of the feat so he only contributed 1 Space-Time's worth of destruction; Low 2-C. In order for someone to replicate Champa and Beerus' feat, one would have to equal the two of them combined; 2x.

It equates to Infinitely above baseline because the system here says that no matter how many multipliers you get in Low 2-C, you will flat never get to 2-C.

Dragon Ball Low 2-Cs scaling to Beerus however, bypasses that limitation by literally downscaling from a 2-C feat.

So "Normal" Low 2-Cs are limited by our system to always be Low 2-C no matter how many multipliers they have, since they can never reach 2-C ever.

Beerus-scaling Low 2-Cs are able to cross into 2-C territory by simply being 2x stronger than Beerus; hence they're inherently stronger than other characters as they can become 2-C via multipliers, an impossibility to other Low 2-Cs.

Or if it makes you understand it better, they're literally on a different scale of magnitudes. One is strong enough to become 2-C, the other one can't. It's pretty much that simple.

@Akreious explain to me how that's not unquantifiably above baseline as opposed to infinitely above baseline, cause that's a MASSIVE assumption for a feat.

Shubham Sonsurkar said:
Where does Sol's immeasurable speed comes from?
Being able to moving in the backyard and undergrond hill which are higher dimensional voids with no physical point in space as well as transcending time.

Well the backyard and underground hill are a bit more complex than that, but yeah thier considered timeless voids.

Theglassman12 said:
@Akreious explain to me how that's not unquantifiably above baseline as opposed to infinitely above baseline, cause that's a MASSIVE assumption for a feat.
If you have any problems comment here.

Back