• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

So Spongebob did this... (Spot-Master 6000)

Valiant_Abyss

He/Him
So in the episode "The Krusty Plate" Season 5 Episode 90c mr krabs closes the krusty krab and tells spongebob he can't leave until he cleans the stain on the last plate. spongebob tries multiple times to get the stain off using a jackhammer, a baseball bat, a chainsaw, even a tank but to no avail. Then comes Spot-Master 6000 which spongebob explains how it works, then he fires the machine at the plate witch doesnt work so then he procceds to crossing the beams which creates spontaneous molecular distortion then spongebob increases the machine to maximum power which creates what appears to be a nuclear explosion which destroys the krusty krab

the episode here: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6kqnmr

could this feat put him at nuclear level?

Note: Spongebob and Mr. krabs were able to run around afterwards indicating that no severe injures were taken from the blast possibly puting their durabilaty at nuclear level as well

Dvorak1902 said:
That isn't part of his standard equipment though. Maybe it could count as a feat with Preparation Time.
I just wanted to point out that it exists and isnt in his profile

InfiniteSped said:
It didn't even fully destroy the Krusty Krab, which is pretty small in the first place, so, prob not
even still could that count for matter manip because it did cause molecular distortion

SpongeBob should be upgraded to at least City level+. I know that the bikini bottom is very small, however, the nuclear explosions from "The Krusty Plate" and "Dying for Pie" are much MUCH bigger than the Bikini Bottom. They were big enough to reach the clouds in the sky from the bottom of the ocean so yeah, they are as powerful as actual nuclear explosions.

Screen Shot 2019-06-25 at 10.36.41 AM

if they dont fully destroy buildings but clearly cause big explosions I dont think that would count as an AP feat more of a range feat

Don't think they should, really, but that isn't quite the point. The damage shown after the nukes go off is always far below what you'd expect from a nuclear blast, since pinneaple sized buildings generally stay intact after it. Don't think it can be used

The stock footage shouldn't be taken seriously, otherwise the entirety of Bikini Bottom should've been destroyed, but the actual explosion only affected the Krusty Krab

I changed my stance im just pushing for matter manip because krabs says that the incident cause molecular distortion that he could see from a considerable distance

I just found out that spot master 6000 has its own page and it's listed as 10-C. Spongebob himself shouldn't be upgraded spot master 6000 should. I think it should be updated to at least small building level because it destroyed the krusty krab and since we clearly we the restaurant being destroyed and since pineapples are treated as building then so should the krusty krab, there is no reason for the krusty krab not to be building level

InfiniteSped said:
It didn't even fully destroy the Krusty Krab, which is pretty small in the first place, so, prob not
This

Back