• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

So, Gan got downgraded..

TBH, it's possible he could be re-upgraded. 1-A Gan and High 1-B CK were just deemed safe and uncontroversial lowballs until further notice.

The only argument I can see for High 1-A is he makes no difference between individual blades of grass and beings like Maturin, they're all equally meaningless from his perspective

Meng is 2 to 5 levels of transcendence over baseline so I'm not sure.

Anyway, F in the chat for another Tier 0. He will rest alongside TLoI, Kami Tenchi and TOAA.

I mean, 1-As are pretty powerful by default and he's three degrees above baseline.

That was back when High 1-A and 0 were fused as the latter and being a supreme being in a 1-A verse could qualify for 0.

Thatsafloridathing said:
Suggsverse will never be on the wiki. Like, ever.
Isn't Suggsverse banned via literally every character capping at Tier 0? And because of the fact its too complex and inconsistent. Lmao

I don't even know if the lower tiers would cap out at zero though, what proof is there other than Suggs himself just throwing around the word omnipotent until it loses its meaning?

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
It is. It's tier 0.
Also Gan still pisses all over most of fiction with some exceptions.
Tier 6 pisses over most of fiction let alone 1-A

Back