• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

So, Gan got downgraded..

I remember a time when I wanted to see what was so especial about it and made it to the end, I did not understood a single thing.

When someone mentioned some blogs I thought someone here did the job of scaling that thing but it turns out to be links to Suggs page.

Eh, you can roughly scale it based on his page. Usually seventh to ninth layer of First Floor is where Tier 0 begins.

RicardoSama said:
Some characters are higher than others... Idk but we might have to if their is too much. lol
I like to think that Tier 0 battles would just be an endless duel, with no one being able to kill each other.

I mean, they shouldn't be anymore. It's just that we have too few Tier 0s with power gaps between them. Azathoth and The Creator are the only Tier 0s that are currently stronger than other 0s.

Yeah I quite agree with that. Featherine is limited to the creator and Azatoth with all existence being apart of his dream

Planck69 said:
I mean, they shouldn't be anymore. It's just that we have too few Tier 0s with power gaps between them. Azathoth and The Creator are the only Tier 0s that are currently stronger than other 0s.
Tbh, Tier 0 has become very pointless, especially when most Tier 0s have and will be downgraded to 1-A or High 1-A..

Literally, The Creator is the only character who was actually implied to be boundless. So, its pretty much the most powerful character on this wiki.

EnnardTrap1987 said:
Literally, The Creator is the only character who was actually implied to be boundless. So, its pretty much the most powerful character on this wiki.
So is Yog-Sothoth. Hell, an entire book is dedicated to that task. Being "boundless" means nothng for Tier 0. It's literally just the name of the tier. A 1-C can be implied to be boundless for all we care. It's a buzzword with no meaning on its own and the pinnacle of NLF.

RicardoSama said:
I can be omnipotent but it will only apply to what tier I am i
It only applies to your verse. Outside it you're just another schmuck and judged by your feats.

Hope you all realize there are plans to revise High 1-A and tier 0 soon. They wont be comparable to eachother anymore.

AogiriKira said:
Hope you all realize there are plans to revise High 1-A and tier 0 soon. They wont be comparable to eachother anymore.
What do you mean?

Planck69 said:
AogiriKira said:
What do you mean?
So you know how people consider Masda High 1-As to be some of the strongest? There will no longer be a "strongest" or "weakest" High 1-A. In other words there wont be levels to compare. It'll just be High 1-A.

Wait, how will that work? Like, Hajun and Hypnos (soon to be High 1-A) will be viewed equally by say, Fireman? Something like that?

Planck69 said:
Wait, how will that work? Like, Hajun and Hypnos (soon to be High 1-A) will be viewed equally by say, Fireman? Something like that?
Yeah something like that. To keep it simply, High 1-A running on math and shit just doesn't work well anymore. Like literally the entire point of some of these characters is that they cant be compared, and this is backed by the way there are written, logic and all.

Trying to apply hierarchies in this tier is basically just "Im more omnipotent than you."

Huh. What would that mean for notable in-verse gaps (Hajun and the other Gods, The Outer Gods and Hypnos etc.)?

Planck69 said:
Huh. What would that mean for notable in-verse gaps (Hajun and the other Gods, The Outer Gods and Hypnos etc.)?
Im not sure exactly. Di hasn't gotten back to me about that.

Well in any case, I guess this makes some sense.

Kek, Masada's days of terrorizing High 1-A are at an end. Now it's CM and Tier 0

Back