• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Intro:
What’s good people. This thread will be going over the reasons on why the high tiers of the Snyderverse( so no theatrical feats matter here)should at least be in tier 6.

The characters were removed from tier 6 cuz of new creation rules so Zeus’s island creation feat didn't count.

Arguement:
Firstly I will be going over the justifications for the tier 7 calcs

1. the world engine

The problem with this being tier 6 via the calc that was provided for it is that this calc does not even calculate the beam itself but rather one of the shockwaves it makes.

This is an incredible lowball because it doesn’t acknowledge the actual beam. It should also be known that the beam was going to terraform Earth over a period of time which gave the mother boxes a high 6A rating.

I know what you’re thinking why does it matter if Superman didn’t over power and tank the beam long enough for it to terraform earth?

It matters because it would mean that the world engine would have to be able to withstand the total force that the beam created till it had terraformed earth.

There were 2 world engines doing this feat so it would be divided in 2 so gage the attack potency.

Should also be noted that it was accepted that Superman was weakened during this feat and he gets stronger naturally anyway from absorbing solar energy.

2. Atlantis destruction calc.

I’m not to sure if this even counts as snyderverse but iirc James Wan once said that aquaman was more inline with Zack’s version than the theatrical so I’ll be adteessing

The problem is, the calc only shows the destruction of the visible Atlantis that we see to get a power of 7A iirc.

That is a horrendous lowball because in the aquaman guide book, Atlantis is described as a continent. Without calcs that should by default give it at least a tier 6 rating if we interpret the statement as it is.

it should also be noted that it was a mistake so even if they calced the full force it wouldn’t be the full power of the trident and there could be room for improvement.

Now let’s go over the calcs that put them at tier 6.

1. Doomsday destroys strikers island.

calc: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan/Doomsday_nuke

Using the earths curvature to scale the blast, doomsday powering up after he tanked a nuke was calced to Small Country level or low 6B.

Curvature scaling makes more sense as the blast would continue to grow later on.

Should be noted that this also shouldn’t be the full extent of his power as he literally gets another power up later in the story which wonderwoman and Superman fought.

This calc was also accepted as it was literally on his profile but I guess it was deemed an outlier.

2. Superman shifts tectonic plates to prevent devastating earthquake.

This was calced to Country level or normal 6B based on the fact that they used “devastating” to describe the earthquake so it’s not some minor shake.

Calc:

I am not sure if this calc has been accepted tho.

3. The doomsday cracks kryptons moon.

unfortunately I cannot find the calc but It’s high 6A according to key issues on YouTube. U can find that on their Darkseid vs Thanos video if u want.

for now source: Trust me bro🗿🗿

It’s also stated that a younger steppenwolf fought that doomsday when ever Zack Snyder talks about Steppen wolfs power he always mentions that doomsday.

Wonder Woman also says that Steppenwolf is stronger than anyone she has ever seen with the exception of Superman meaning Zod, weakened Ares and Doomsday are weaker than Steppenwolf.

For the people asking “why does Superman do better against Steppenwolf then?”

1. Jay Oliva(the person who screen wrote the fight) says superman was unhinged in the fight against steppenwolf.

source:https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies...ases-superman-unhinged-snyder-cut/#gallery-14

2. he sunbathed in the black suit which should attract more sun light since it’s black.

3. Mother boxes potentially amping him.

4. he was extremely depressed and only came back for lois(lol)

4. Zeus destroys the Mother box unity.

Zeus splitting the motherboxes shouldn’t be an outlier because that’s his only feat in the snyderverse and even if we count wonderwoman the only L he took was stalemating Ares.

This wouldn’t even be an L seeing as Ares did better against Uxas than Zeus did.

Him creating the Amazon island(can’t spell the name ngl) shouldn’t be his cap as it was stated to be on his dying breath.

5. Superman destroys the motherbox

yes u red correctly, in the snyderverse Superman didn’t just split the mother boxes, he destroyed them (according to desaad who witnessed him do it) so his feat should be>Zeus’s feat

Desaad should be one of the most reliable sources here.

Should also be noted that the motherboxes can be scaled way higher if it’s unity explosion was calced.

rewatching the scene were cyborg saw the explosion in the future it was shown to be able to vaporize the surface of earth in seconds but until that gets calced let’s leave it at.

In conclusion, having the high tiers in the snyderverse and tier 7 is an absurd lowball and ignores a lot of lord and feats from the characters.

As for the Corrections, their 2 ways we can go about this. We don’t bother calculating the tridents feats since we aren’t shown the full Atlantis and we just put “likely Continental”

Or we use Doomsday’s Small country level feat.

In my opinion, we should use likely continental seeing as characters like Wonder Woman, aquaman and bvs Superman don’t get one shotted by multi continental beings like steppenwolf or Post death superman.

Should also be noted that it was accepted that the trident did not amp aquaman’s a power by all that seeing as he needed to take orm out of his element(surface) and even then he still struggled a little bit to beat Orm and underwater they seemed equal in power so characters like Wonder Woman would scale to the trident.

Thank you for listening till the end, Ik this was a long thread. If u need proof of some of these feats I will try and look for them below.

Edit: should be noted that darkseids staff/spear could tank a bolt of lightning from zeus(the exact same attack that destroyed the unity) and ares broke that spear/staff. More supporting evidence that Pre evil Ares>Zeus and more consistent showings of people above>motherboxes.

Last edited:
Continents have zero set size. If New Zealand or Greenland weren't closer to major land bodies they would be considered Continents themselves. We use what we got.

There's multiple versions of the Doomsday nuke calc. Low 6-B doesn't even make that much sense as the area he blew up was between two major cities that can be visually seen from each other.

The tectonic plate thing is honestly a tremendous strength fest outlier at the moment and only exists as a reference to Superman I. Using it for anything isn't good in my view.

We're not scaling Steppenwolf to moon busting based off WoG that has no supporting evidence.

If anything needs recalced just recalc the world engine with the 1,000 foot leg statement from the novelization.

Continents have zero set size. If New Zealand or Greenland weren't closer to major land bodies they would be considered Continents themselves. We use what we got.

There's multiple versions of the Doomsday nuke calc. Low 6-B doesn't even make that much sense as the area he blew up was between two major cities that can be visually seen from each other.

The tectonic plate thing is honestly a tremendous strength fest outlier at the moment and only exists as a reference to Superman I. Using it for anything isn't good in my view.

We're not scaling Steppenwolf to moon busting based off WoG that has no supporting evidence.

If anything needs recalced just recalc the world engine with the 1,000 foot leg statement from the novelization.
What’s WoG?

Lemme summarize my points excluding your debunks. Peak snyderverse Characters are shown to be high 6A at their peak.
World Engines durability should scale to baseline terraforming planets which should give it the same rating as the mother boxes and we know superman one shots the world engine. The high 7A from the world engine doesn’t take account for the actual beam just the surrounding area.
Both Zeus and Superman have high 6A feats against the mother boxes
And the doomsday stuff was calced to high 6A. If u need me to send a video of zack Snyder saying this since there’s no supporting evidence apparently. Snyder the person named after the verse should do shouldn’t it.
It should also be noted that all the 7A calcs are casual feats and not characters trying their hardest like the 6A feats.

What I’m trying to say is there is no reason to believe that 6A is an outlier when all the other feats are side effects events and not actually the characters trying to destroy stuff.

World Engines durability should scale to baseline terraforming planets which should give it the same rating as the mother boxes and we know superman one shots the world engine
Terraforming over an unknown timeframe cannot be given a tier until you know the timeframe.

Both Zeus and Superman have high 6A feats against the mother boxes
Zeus does, Superman does not. Cyborg had weakened the link between them when they were pulled apart. We also don't even know if them terraforming a planet even scales to their durability.

Snyder the person named after the verse should do shouldn’t it.
People call it the SnyderCut to differentiate it from the canon JL cut. Snyder owns nothing in the franchise and his WoG is only as good as what the source material backs.

What I’m trying to say is there is no reason to believe that 6A is an outlier when all the other feats are side effects events and not actually the characters trying to destroy stuff.
I didn't call 6-A an outlier. I called the Tectonic plate one an outlier because it is.

Terraforming over an unknown timeframe cannot be given a tier until you know the timeframe.

Zeus does, Superman does not. Cyborg had weakened the link between them when they were pulled apart. We also don't even know if them terraforming a planet even scales to their durability.

People call it the SnyderCut to differentiate it from the canon JL cut. Snyder owns nothing in the franchise and his WoG is only as good as what the source material backs.

I didn't call 6-A an outlier. I called the Tectonic plate one an outlier because it is.
Mother boxes where given a 6A rating without a calc or timeframe based on the fact that it could terraform earth.

Superman would still count because desaad said he destroyed it and as u said, all cyborg did was weaken its link.

the unity would have to tank the explosion it creates or else it would get destroyed similarly to humans tanking their own punches etc.

and yes as u said Snyder’s WoG is only as good as what the source material backs but nothing contradicts Steppen wolf fighting doomsday.
Also nothing contradicts the tectonic plate feat but since we aren’t giving a speed or specific time frame of the action I’ll drop it and focus on 6A

Haven't got time to read over everything else yet (will when I get home) but regarding suggestions that the World Engine calc should be recalced with its size, it cannot be compared to the mountain because they're not on the same vertical plane.

Unless you want to have a crack at it with another method go ahead

World Engine calc should be recalced with its size, it cannot be compared to the mountain because they're not on the same vertical plane.
The novelization of MoS stated the World Engine's legs were 1,000 feet long, which would adjust the KE size. I wasn't referring to the mountain.

I'll post the scan later when I get the chance.

Haven't got time to read over everything else yet (will when I get home) but regarding suggestions that the World Engine calc should be recalced with its size, it cannot be compared to the mountain because they're not on the same vertical plane.

Unless you want to have a crack at it with another method go ahead
Again, the mountain calc is fine, it's the impact calc that needs changing (The re-entry stuff).

The DCEU wiki also says it can achieve re-entry speeds of 8.16 km/s, no source tho.

So I'm here and I got opinions
1. the world engine

The problem with this being tier 6 via the calc that was provided for it is that this calc does not even calculate the beam itself but rather one of the shockwaves it makes.

This is an incredible lowball because it doesn’t acknowledge the actual beam. It should also be known that the beam was going to terraform Earth over a period of time which gave the mother boxes a high 6A rating.
1) We're not using the terraforming; what we actually use is the shockwave of it's landing pulverizing a mountain. To my knowledge the beam hasn't been calculated (this imo should be calculated)
2) The Motherboxes raze a planet's surface; the World Engine gradually alters a planet's mass and thus doesn't qualify for the above reasoning
2. Atlantis destruction calc.

I’m not to sure if this even counts as snyderverse but iirc James Wan once said that aquaman was more inline with Zack’s version than the theatrical so I’ll be adteessing

The problem is, the calc only shows the destruction of the visible Atlantis that we see to get a power of 7A iirc.

That is a horrendous lowball because in the aquaman guide book, Atlantis is described as a continent. Without calcs that should by default give it at least a tier 6 rating if we interpret the statement as it is.
Continents don't have a set size, I believe the closest to one is "bigger then Greenland". A recalc may be in order (I was unaware of that statement when I requested it) and this could support low Tier 6

Also we don't count the Aquaman film for the SnyderVerse for reasons I've gone into (I can dm you a doc)
it should also be noted that it was a mistake so even if they calced the full force it wouldn’t be the full power of the trident and there could be room for improvement.

Now let’s go over the calcs that put them at tier 6.

1. Doomsday destroys strikers island.

calc: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan/Doomsday_nuke

Using the earths curvature to scale the blast, doomsday powering up after he tanked a nuke was calced to Small Country level or low 6B.
The problem is
  • The Calc doesn't account for the newer curvature standards
  • Striker's Island is much smaller then this (like a few miles I believe)
  • I believe the damage was stated as being only two or three miles of scorched earth by VFX developers (I'll find the scan later)
2. Superman shifts tectonic plates to prevent devastating earthquake.

This was calced to Country level or normal 6B based on the fact that they used “devastating” to describe the earthquake so it’s not some minor shake.

Calc:

I am not sure if this calc has been accepted tho.
It's accepted but we don't use it. The whole thing is practically an assumption and even the creator (Matt) has mentioned he thinks it's whack.
It also would likely be unquantifiable though I believe a tie in novel shows the quake created a tsunami if that helps.
3. The doomsday cracks kryptons moon.

unfortunately I cannot find the calc but It’s high 6A according to key issues on YouTube. U can find that on their Darkseid vs Thanos video if u want.
KLOL made a quick calc, it got high exatons
for now source: Trust me bro🗿🗿

It’s also stated that a younger steppenwolf fought that doomsday when ever Zack Snyder talks about Steppen wolfs power he always mentions that doomsday.
What is the source for Steppenwolf fighting DD? There is an interview mentioning he survived a battle with DD but that's it and it seems ot be based off the comics where Darkseid fought Uxas.
Even ignoring that, the context of "survive" isn't provided, I can be hospitalized for six months after a car crash but survive it. I can walk out of a warzone and not scale to every weapon used.
Wonder Woman also says that Steppenwolf is stronger than anyone she has ever seen with the exception of Superman meaning Zod, weakened Ares and Doomsday are weaker than Steppenwolf.
Yeah we accept this (Zod is kinda weird tho)
1. Jay Oliva(the person who screen wrote the fight) says superman was unhinged in the fight against steppenwolf.

source:https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies...ases-superman-unhinged-snyder-cut/#gallery-14
This is decent but does Snyderman hold back much?
2. he sunbathed in the black suit which should attract more sun light since it’s black.
This is speculative, the implication isn't there he's directly amped like that in the DCEU and it's outright claimed by Bruce Wayne he would have wiped Steppenwolf even before his death.
Hell theres even that whole thing where Darkseid seems to view corrupting the Man of Tomorrow as being more of a priority then the other which is interesting.
3. Mother boxes potentially amping him.
Not in the Snyder Cut (I'm kind of torn on this being the theatrical cut too)
4. he was extremely depressed and only came back for lois(lol)
Simp
4. Zeus destroys the Mother box unity.

Zeus splitting the motherboxes shouldn’t be an outlier because that’s his only feat in the snyderverse and even if we count wonderwoman the only L he took was stalemating Ares.
This isn't treated as an outlier, we have Supes as < Zeus for this very reason. The problem is there's no reason to assume the Unity scales to it's own output so Zeus wouldn't upscale from the High 6-A. Even if he did, it'd apply to no one but himself and Ares at his peak.
This wouldn’t even be an L seeing as Ares did better against Uxas than Zeus did.

Him creating the Amazon island(can’t spell the name ngl) shouldn’t be his cap as it was stated to be on his dying breath.
It's not treated as a cap, we just don't think creation = all output necessarily.
5. Superman destroys the motherbox

yes u red correctly, in the snyderverse Superman didn’t just split the mother boxes, he destroyed them (according to desaad who witnessed him do it) so his feat should be>Zeus’s feat
This had help from Cyborg's technopathy and Flash building enough energy to puncture the Unity, it's not just Supes.
This also ignores Supes and the rest of the JL getting oneshot by the Unity which likely not magnitudes above high Tier 6 (though you could argue it's a matter related thing)
Should also be noted that it was accepted that the trident did not amp aquaman’s a power by all that seeing as he needed to take orm out of his element(surface) and even then he still struggled a little bit to beat Orm and underwater they seemed equal in power so characters like Wonder Woman would scale to the trident.
If you're referring to this for the SnyderVerse we don't use Aquaman there.
If not this adds nothing; continents
Edit: should be noted that darkseids staff/spear could tank a bolt of lightning from zeus(the exact same attack that destroyed the unity) and ares broke that spear/staff. More supporting evidence that Pre evil Ares>Zeus and more consistent showings of people above>motherboxes.
This would only apply to his weapon's dura but I agree Ares is slightly stronger then Zeus.

I agree the DCEU could do with updates but this ain't it. We're likely getting closer to Tier 6 though with supplementary material and upcoming films (Adam will likely have good feats and Shazam 2 introduces Gods and maybe even Atlas)

Stephen wolf scaling to original doomsday proof:

If he "survived" a fight with Doomsday, but lost to a Superman that was "unhinged", then Doomsday was probably not going all-out for whatever reason, or Steppenwolf just ran away.

Thanks for letting me know about the thread Sage. Unfortunately, I'm gonna have to disagree with you here. I agree that some of the World Engine calcs can be redone, but I'd definitely disagree with High 6-A World Engine for reasons stated by Hellbeast

If he "survived" a fight with Doomsday, but lost to a Superman that was "unhinged", then Doomsday was probably not going all-out for whatever reason, or Steppenwolf just ran away.
The problem with making the arguement that this doesn’t necessarily mean steppenwolf scales to the moon busting feat is that if we look back at the article, it’s only mentioned so we can grasp how strong he is. Bc Batman survived a fight with doomsday we know Batman ain’t shit. It’s more than likely pointing towards both of them being relative than he just fighting and getting his ass beat. We also don’t know if that doomsday is stronger than the one in bvs.

So I'm here and I got opinions

1) We're not using the terraforming; what we actually use is the shockwave of it's landing pulverizing a mountain. To my knowledge the beam hasn't been calculated (this imo should be calculated)
2) The Motherboxes raze a planet's surface; the World Engine gradually alters a planet's mass and thus doesn't qualify for the above reasoning

Continents don't have a set size, I believe the closest to one is "bigger then Greenland". A recalc may be in order (I was unaware of that statement when I requested it) and this could support low Tier 6

Also we don't count the Aquaman film for the SnyderVerse for reasons I've gone into (I can dm you a doc)

The problem is
  • The Calc doesn't account for the newer curvature standards
  • Striker's Island is much smaller then this (like a few miles I believe)
  • I believe the damage was stated as being only two or three miles of scorched earth by VFX developers (I'll find the scan later)

It's accepted but we don't use it. The whole thing is practically an assumption and even the creator (Matt) has mentioned he thinks it's whack.
It also would likely be unquantifiable though I believe a tie in novel shows the quake created a tsunami if that helps.

KLOL made a quick calc, it got high exatons

What is the source for Steppenwolf fighting DD? There is an interview mentioning he survived a battle with DD but that's it and it seems ot be based off the comics where Darkseid fought Uxas.
Even ignoring that, the context of "survive" isn't provided, I can be hospitalized for six months after a car crash but survive it. I can walk out of a warzone and not scale to every weapon used.

Yeah we accept this (Zod is kinda weird tho)

This is decent but does Snyderman hold back much?

This is speculative, the implication isn't there he's directly amped like that in the DCEU and it's outright claimed by Bruce Wayne he would have wiped Steppenwolf even before his death.
Hell theres even that whole thing where Darkseid seems to view corrupting the Man of Tomorrow as being more of a priority then the other which is interesting.

Not in the Snyder Cut (I'm kind of torn on this being the theatrical cut too)

Simp

This isn't treated as an outlier, we have Supes as < Zeus for this very reason. The problem is there's no reason to assume the Unity scales to it's own output so Zeus wouldn't upscale from the High 6-A. Even if he did, it'd apply to no one but himself and Ares at his peak.

It's not treated as a cap, we just don't think creation = all output necessarily.

This had help from Cyborg's technopathy and Flash building enough energy to puncture the Unity, it's not just Supes.
This also ignores Supes and the rest of the JL getting oneshot by the Unity which likely not magnitudes above high Tier 6 (though you could argue it's a matter related thing)

If you're referring to this for the SnyderVerse we don't use Aquaman there.
If not this adds nothing; continents

This would only apply to his weapon's dura but I agree Ares is slightly stronger then Zeus.

I agree the DCEU could do with updates but this ain't it. We're likely getting closer to Tier 6 though with supplementary material and upcoming films (Adam will likely have good feats and Shazam 2 introduces Gods and maybe even Atlas)
I agree with majority of your debunks but there’s a few things that need to be pointed out.

so we have 3. high 6A feats.
1. Doomsday busting the moon.(steppenwolf more than likely scales to this doomsday based of the fight being mentioned as a feat for steppenwolf and way to gauge his strength)
2. Zeus busting the unity
3. Superman, Cyborg and Flash destroying the motherboxes.

2 things I need to address tho.

already accepted on the wiki that the motherboxes have multi continental durability since it would have to rank its own explosion.

Second thing is, flash only pushes Victor into the motherboxes, Victor weakens the unity but Superman destroys the motherboxes. Which was accepted to have multi continental durability.

surely u can see the consistency here

I made a quick Google search, to create a tsunami u need a magnitude exceeding 7.5. Since that no longer needs to be assumed, can it be calced?

The problem with making the arguement that this doesn’t necessarily mean steppenwolf scales to the moon busting feat is that if we look back at the article, it’s only mentioned so we can grasp how strong he is. Bc Batman survived a fight with doomsday we know Batman ain’t shit. It’s more than likely pointing towards both of them being relative than he just fighting and getting his ass beat. We also don’t know if that doomsday is stronger than the one in bvs.
Yeah I am saying that I don't think Steppenwolf necessarily scales to that feat. The part about showing off his strength is just an assumption, not necessarily an unreasonable one but I don't think it should be used as proof.

Yeah I am saying that I don't think Steppenwolf necessarily scales to that feat. The part about showing off his strength is just an assumption, not necessarily an unreasonable one but I don't think it should be used as proof.
Every interpretation is an assumption.
let’s look at the facts we are given.
Doomsday has a high 6A feat.
to help gauge steppenwolf’s strength, Zack Snyder says he fought that doomsday who’s only feat is high 6A. Using Occam’s razor, I’m pretty sure it’s trying to tell us that steppenwolf scales to that feat.

Every interpretation is an assumption.
let’s look at the facts we are given.
Doomsday has a high 6A feat.
to help gauge steppenwolf’s strength, Zack Snyder says he fought that doomsday who’s only feat is high 6A. Using Occam’s razor, I’m pretty sure it’s trying to tell us that steppenwolf scales to that feat.
That's not how Occam's Razor works lol. It literally says he "survived" and nothing else, we absolutely shouldn't base a huge ass upgrade on "i mean snyder probably wanted that to be a feat".

Also like, do we know the destruction was done in one attack?

Thank you to everybody who are helping out here.

What do you think should be done based on this thread @Qawsedf234 ?

That's not how Occam's Razor works lol. It literally says he "survived" and nothing else, we absolutely shouldn't base a huge ass upgrade on "i mean snyder probably wanted that to be a feat".
Stated “survived so that should tell how strong he is”. It’s clearly trying to say they’re relative in power and not just a random event that happened in the past. ATP you’re literally denying the obvious

I feel like you kind of answered your own question, we have no idea how the fight plays out. Like did Steppenwolf have outside help? Kind of like how Diana stated that Steppenwolf faced the Old Gods, yet we only see him fight Zeus and Ares. Or how they refer to beating Steppenwolf's army as just beating 'Steppenwolf' with no mention of his army. There are too many assumptions to consider they were even relative.

3. Superman, Cyborg and Flash destroying the motherboxes.

2 things I need to address tho.

already accepted on the wiki that the motherboxes have multi continental durability since it would have to rank its own explosion.

Second thing is, flash only pushes Victor into the motherboxes, Victor weakens the unity but Superman destroys the motherboxes. Which was accepted to have multi continental durability.

surely u can see the consistency here
Small issue with this is, we don't see them get physically destroyed, like all it could mean is that they can't function anymore. Dictionary uses this term, "end the existence of (something) by damaging or attacking it", so in this case, Cyborg damaged the motherboxes by hacking, thus it can no longer function, which means it's destroyed.

Small issue with this is, we don't see them get physically destroyed, like all it could mean is that they can't function anymore. Dictionary uses this term, "end the existence of (something) by damaging or attacking it", so in this case, Cyborg damaged the motherboxes by hacking, thus it can no longer function, which means it's destroyed.
Cyborg didn’t damage them. He just weakened the unity. Superman split them so hard like u said, no longer functioned. The problem is, the explosion caused by the unity, wasn’t able to do this. So it still counts as high 6A

It’s to high bro
It really isn’t. Not only do the characters have better feats, all the calcs that put them at 7A are not full capability calcs like I addressed. The world engine calc was just a shockwave calc and not the beam itself which a weakened superman could overpower the beam. The other one is the aquaman calc which apparently isn’t in the snyderverse.
it’s not an outlier, saying it is is either ignorance or an appeal to incredulity

Back