• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As for intelligence you are right

I am just saying there is no reason to believe Snorlax wouldn't be able to dodge Akame's attacks if he can dodge attacks from other MHS+ Characters, however since this is probably in-character, Snorlax is way too lazy to even try and dodge, doesn't mean he cant Yawn, Rest, Snore.

He still loses because of Akame being more willing to kill (or rather she is more willing to even move, which Snorlax rarely is)

You know, I'm considering bloodlusting them because it's currently Snorlax let's himself get killed because he's lazy. But then I realized that probably turns the match around 180

Don't put bloodlust on please, we already had enough people complaining it was a one shot and then he yawn spams

It's already stretching it putting a Mountain level plus vs Mountain level character, keep it this way.

It's also 5 ATM

But if it wasn't, he gets stabbed to death...

And? His fault, if he loses he loses, I don't see how that's a problem

I don't see Snorlax winning this.

Akame fought lots and lots of beasts about the same size as him before having Murasame and Kiriichimonji. Kiriichimonji makes problems ten fold for someone like Snorlax since it just leaves wounds open due to Regenerationn negation hax, and once it's open, Akame can either keep slashing on the wounds to open them more and make them more wider, or can outrightly one-shot him by stabbing him with Murasame in one of the wounds.

Even with only one of the swords, Akame had shown herself to be capable of stabbing or cutting through anything, so that's a dead end to Snorlax.

I can see Akame winning this one.

Akame for those reasons combined with the reasons above.

As much as I love Akame I feel as if the votes that involve Kiriichimonji should not be counted. Akame doesn't carry around Kiriichimonji and Murasame at the same time. That's just nonsense to say anything like that. 7-A Akame only has access to Murasame not Kiriichimonji. However Akame still takes this due to the other reasons Gargoyle pointed out.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
I mean if we go by the anime, a Snorlax likeky would get up and fight against an actual opponent.

Also sleep talk.
Which he's doing here since they're willing to kill

Wild Snorlax doesn't have Earthquake in its natural learnset. At least that's how I understand how we differentiate wild and trained pokémon

Actally, starting distance (which wasn't specified) played a big role in this. It could mean the difference between Snorlax being stabbed to death or pulling off a yawn or giga impact.

Dude. Ii'm joking.

But anyway, no. Snorlax won't be affected by the poison, but he would be affected by being stabbed to death.

AquaWaifu said:
could the inital shock of Snorlax noselling her Murasame's poison give Snorlax a slight advantage?
No, she fought Toby who resisted her poison and figured it out in an instant

I dl agree it is insanely easy to yawn, but it depends, if yawn works like a bubble, Akame could dodge it, if it works like the game, just looking at the mon yawning makes you fall asleep (albeit in 2 turns)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back