• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You put Akame up against a Pokémon who resists her only hax....Again.

And please stop spamming the same characters over and over, the last thing we need is the same characters in every match. We literally just concluded two matchups with Akame less then a day ago.

What makes Snorlax immune to poison? Murasame did work on someone immune to several hundreds kinds of poison, so we should wait to see what makes Snorlax immune to poison.

Also, you're making it sound like Akame is useless without Murasame...

She kinda is....Do you have any good feats of defeating mountain levelers without it?

Also Tyoes are canon, Snorlax is immune by default.

That's because the people who made themselves immune have experienced hundreds of poisons before hand. Murasame kills them with it's own type of poison.

I'm just gonna say that Ennoodzuno Akame (and Esdeath) are at best in the mid range of Mountain level (~550 megatons), if we scale Tyrantsumi from the mountain-sized danger beast that makes Cross Tail. Snorlax and fully evolved pokémon on the other hand are on higher on of Mountain (790 megatons).

Burning Full Fingers said:
I mean, without the poison. Not the sword. She would still be Mountain level with it even if the poison doesn't work on her opponent.
Now has she beaten anyone anywhere near Snorlax's level without it?

No? It isn't even a x2. Its the kind of gap that can be closed with sheer skill. And i'm pretty sure that Akame is the smarter fighter out of the two

I mean...Yes Akame is certainly smart, but not only is her only hax useless, but she also has incredibly limited stamina, lack of feats in this mode to show her defeating someone on Snorlax's level etc.

Can you remind me again what's the gap required for a one-shotting?

Also is this Snorlax trained or wild? Is Snorlax's laziness dependent on whether it's trained or not?

Are we talking about the same Snorlax that is like one of the least combat oriented Pokemon or? And this guy spend days sleeping and eating. Hardly someone that has decent stamina

Actually, Snorlax's stamina is supposed to be crazy high....when it's trying or doing something it wants...which is rare.

Also, on the resistance thing. Oh no. The incredibly skilled and powerful Akame's Hax doesn't work on an opponent with minimum to no hax ovo

Since it's willing to kill it will be doing something.

I'll think about this a bit more.

Also a little hax>No hax

Okay, so after thinking this over, and assuming Akame has Kirichimonji, I think she wins this.

Her stamina is a problem but it's counteracted by her incredibly aggressive onslaughts which will make Snuff eventually bleed out provided she doesn't kill him before that.

If she scores a couple of gaping wounds on him, all she has to do is outlast him, resulting in an easy KO if not death.

She's also far more intelligent then him, being arguably the best assasin in Night Raid Akame 6/10

It wouldn't be mid, I think. But above baseline for sure.

Also, Cal didn't say Akame has Kiriichimonji. Does it matter though? The fight won't go on long enough for Snorlax's wounds to heal.

Burning Full Fingers said:
It wouldn't be mid, I think. But above baseline for sure.

Also, Cal didn't say Akame has Kiriichimonji. Does it matter though? The fight won't go on long enough for Snorlax's wounds to heal.
I assume it's okay, why not use the blade if Murasame is useless, it's not hax either.

Going by other threads ( and I mean a lot. ) I always see people saying that the mountain level AgK characters are baseline. Anyway, it seems like Snor is high end mountain level ( Mountain+) That's a pretty decent gap AP wise.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Going by other threads ( and I mean a lot. ) I always see people saying that the mountain level AgK characters are baseline. Anyway, it seems like Snor is high end mountain level ( Mountain+) That's a pretty decent gap AP wise.
550 to 770 is hardly that big of a gap to compare a rather average Pokémon to a combat genius

It also has no weapon, a decent stab would somewhere would definitely do him in.

Akame managed to kill Ice Storm Esdeath with Murasame's curse being useless due to where she struck, so she may win regardless.

Burning Full Fingers wrote Does it matter though? The fight won't go on long enough for Snorlax's wounds to heal.

May I ask what makes you say that? A couple stab wounds and some distance would easily KO him.

@Gargoyle

I think you're misunderstanding me. What I mean is that, if Akame inflicts several wounds on Snorlax with Murasame, they wouldn't heal over the course of the fight since he has no kind of healing or Regenerationn. So, I'm asking why Kiriichimonji is needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back