• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he can go to sleep, heal himself and wake up so fast that Akame wouldn't be able to do anything, I guess Kiriichimonji matters.

Well it's up to Cal.

Fighting at a range disadvantage is something Akame has done since she was little. Not saying it isn't an advantage though, because it is.

Now I haven't checked Snorlaxs movepiol in like a year but I recall Fire/Ice punch being moves it can learn and hyper beam and earthquake are ranged.

Not sure if it helps but just thought I'd point it out.

Burning Full Fingers said:
If he can go to sleep, heal himself and wake up so fast that Akame wouldn't be able to do anything, I guess Kiriichimonji matters.

Well it's up to Cal.
He doesn't need to wake up, thats what sleep talk is for

Akame simply needs to get close to win as an assasin she has quite some experience and I doubt she will have a lot of problems to kill an unarmed opponent.

Thou the range and versitalty thing kinda makes it hard on her, still an attack like hyper beam which is just a linear attack will almost never hit Akame considering her agility and abilty to dodge and generally experience with things that are much worse than that.

I mean in general I think her skill and intelligence will give her a rather hard but still somewhat certain win.

Vote for Akame 9.5/10 difficulty.

Sooo cal, it is a wild Snorlax with Immunity, yes? (Also why is Deep Sleep an ability in its profile then?)

Looking at Snorlax's Gen VII natural learnset, I'd say most of its attacks are close-ranged physical attacks. Akame's smaller size coupled with Snorlax's large size and laziness will most likely allow Akame to dodge most of Snorlax's attacks. If Immunity nullifies Murasame's poison, the sword can still deal physical damage, forcing Snorlax to use Rest to recover, but Sleep Talk and Snore can prove problems. But overall, given Akame's experience and intelligence as well as Snorlax's laziness, I'd say Akame with very high difficulty, since Rest is gonna prolong the fight, given the strength gap.

@Knight

I'd say ~550 megatons (mid Mountain) is the highest possible end we can give Ennoodzuno Akame and Esdeath, and that's IF the danger beast we scale Tyrantsumi from is indeed Mountain level via sheer size

@Byakushiki I don't think you can automatically assume they'd be 550 gigatons without a calc. It's kinda misleading tbh. Anyway Akabae for the reasons above.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
@Byakushiki I don't think you can automatically assume they'd be 550 gigatons without a calc. It's kinda misleading tbh.

Of course. ~550 megatons is just the middle of Mountain level (100 megatons - 1 gigaton), so I'm just using that number to showcase the strength gap against Snorlax's 790 megatons. Again, I did say "at best"

also

Akabae
(Ó▓á_Ó▓á)

You're harping on us for calling her Akabae yet you said she was BEUTIFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLL :p

I should probably mention that Snorlax can use Yawn and not die before she falls asleep. Also in most matches, I've seen the pokemon gets all his abilities for some odd reason.

TheNeolancer said:
Also in most matches, I've seen the pokemon gets all his abilities for some odd reason.
Well this Snorlax is stated to be wild, and we assume wild pokémon only have natural learnset.

Also if the anime is anything to go by, Yawn is a bubble, so it can be avoided, and even if it hits the effect doesn't start immediately

Burning Full Fingers said:
@Gargoyle

I think you're misunderstanding me. What I mean is that, if Akame inflicts several wounds on Snorlax with Murasame, they wouldn't heal over the course of the fight since he has no kind of healing or Regenerationn. So, I'm asking why Kiriichimonji is needed.
What makes you think they can't?

Will Murasame's poison work with Immunity though? Because if it doesn't then this is just Akame vs Mega Metagross all over again

@Gargoyle Why would she not get hit by Yawn, and as stated not only is Snorlax stronger via Scaling, but with equalized speed he can just as easily dodge some of Akame's slashes, and even if he were hit, Rest, Sleep Talk, Snore

In the long run, Akame probably wins, because of Snorlax's lazy and carefree attitude, but there is no reason for Yawn not to affect her

That ^

He can dodge attacks from creatures faster or perhaps just as fast as Akame (Shaymin, Regice, etc.), speed is also equalized in this battle, and you seem to not know that Pokémon are hardwired for battle, with things like Tyranitar, Aggron, Wishiwashi-School, Gyarados and Metagross running around, they are naturally born for battle

And Snorlax isn't nearly as intelligent as any of them...

Also, "They can dodge faster attacks so Speed is Equalized means they can dodge it" is quite frankly fallacios

It is a NLF, I myself was just saying Snorlax is capable of fighting highly skilled, Assasin like predators so Akame being an Assasin and thus should be able to hit him any better than some other wild mons isn't exactly a high end point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back