• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Neither of the two, it was a corruption of Goenitz :v.
(Also, there's no Goemon in Samsho)

The premise is great and omg Geese could be in there!

I'm not too much of a fan of the artstyle, which looks pretty close to KoF XV, while I would have appreciated a unique direction like in Samsho, but I can get over it.

Next year will be a good time for sure.

The premise is great and omg Geese could be in there!
I should remind that Kain may have given Rock partial control of his father's criminal empire after the latter accepted his offer in order to learn more about his mother, and that could be why Billy was seen in the teaser image, being immensely loyal to Geese and probably would jump at the chance to work for his son.

I do see Rock becoming an anti-hero of sorts, using his new connections to the criminal underworld to try and improve South Town rather than chase power. (Nightmare Geese as a secret boss now when you said it, even though that's non-canon...)

While visual effects have clearly improved a lot from KOF XV, an art-style does admittedly remind me about some of Shinkiro's works and shading is close to that of Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (it's not like that'll end up same as Return to Monkey Island pre-release just because of that alone).

EDIT: Anyhow, my Spanish friend from Discord shared this tweet up and I thought a recent interview from Oda may interest some of you fellow users.

Last edited:
Get this

I do see Rock becoming an anti-hero of sorts, using his new connections to the criminal underworld to try and improve South Town rather than chase power. (Nightmare Geese as a secret boss now when you said it, even though that's non-canon...)
That would be a pretty cool development, and Nightmare Geese could very well exist, even just a side effect or curse of the scrolls, which might have affected him even tho he never used them.

While visual effects have clearly improved a lot from KOF XV, an art-style does admittedly remind me about some of Shinkiro's works and shading is close to that of Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (it's not like that'll end up same as Return to Monkey Island pre-release just because of that alone).
It is indeed pretty and by no means identical to XV, but I was expecting something more... unique, idk.

I'm quite interested in seeing if any FF rep will be brought back (aside from those already announced), some for sure though DLCs, at least.

Oh right, also I want to improve Shun'ei's profile and potentially make one for Isla, but I want to talk about what the hell Amplified Specters do, considering they're apparently soul-based and have greater connections with the multiverse, Otama-Raga, and all that nonsense.

A whole interview is inside the link. I've got a feeling that Alfred Airhawk and White (because scaling) may get profiles in future at some point.

Last edited:
It's been four years now (would've been more ironic if that costume was leaked as well... but hey, we can thank this for introducing the company back to a mainstream audience if Geese wasn't enough). And that soundtrack still remains as one of the highlights.

Last edited:
It's always funny seeing people complain that some puppet that only appeared in one RPG is more impactful than all the games Terry's (And Kazuya for that matter too, because he tends to get ******* on too for even more baffling reasons.) showed up in.

If you're gonna complain that thats too mean well:
  1. King of Fighters 95
  2. King of Fighters 98
  3. King of Fighters 2000
  4. King of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match
  5. King of Fighters XIII
Last time I checked 5 influential games is more than one, and thats just games from the King of Fighters series.

Without Terry there would more than likely either be no Smash Bros. or it'd drastically different than the Smash we know today.

Hey, do you guys think Damage Boost should be added to the KoF profiles as a stand-in for EX moves (and maybe max mode, although that one is a bit more questionable) similar to what Street Fighter has

Huh, they're really going all-out with their forthcoming future projects and City of the Wolves.

Seems like Real Bout Fatal Fury 2 was the canonical one (Krauser's suicide was probably a retcon as it wasn't brought up in FF2), unless a solution is that it was actually partially canon to allow it's newcomers appear there while Dominated Mind's still a thing (it emphasized more on Alfred than former).

Last edited:
Special move... You think they mean the second KOF Destiny film? The one that will have Goentiz and better art direction.

The King of Fighters XIII's Global Match port has just released hours ago, and we're getting another Capcom collaboration (tempting for SvC profiles, goddamnit).

Last edited:
Back