• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It seems his training hasn't been going so well.
Neat to see him interact with Kyo and Shingo.

Listen. I get what you're trying to imply here. That would a continuation of the gag from XIV. But it's probably just going to be him complaining about training anyway.

More on that, even a new artwork for the Fatal Fury/Garou title and surprisingly, XIII on Switch and natively PS4/PS5 (since it was formerly on PS Now through streaming).

I was one of the few people who liked Sylvie's absolute eye-sore of a design from the last game, but I gotta admit the new goth-looking fit looks pretty good.

Given Goenitz is gonna make his return too, you think he will be a boss challenge like Rugal? Also any chances other boss characters due to Verse returning? Such as Orochi or the NESTS saga bosses in the future as a team

Forget KOF XIII releasing on other irrelevant platforms, its getting rollback on PC after over a ******* decade. **** yes.

More on that, even a new artwork for the Fatal Fury/Garou title and surprisingly, XIII on Switch and natively PS4/PS5 (since it was formerly on PS Now through streaming).

Something tells me Andy is just going to be top tier in Garou 2 for no reason. It's just a feeling in my bones.

I would like to see expand upon Shion, Shroom. and Rimelo but I am almost certain that is never gonna happen.

Ngl with how many of fan-fave have been added on the KOF15, i don't have any of prediction after Sylvia and Goennitz, maybe the other major bosses from previous games?
Or if they can re-added more of Garou/Samsho chars then Iroha and Hotaru

No comment on Garou 2 since i'm not following the lore or any of crazy ***** on Garou 1 that much admittely lmao

There was a sprite sheet that was leaked from the original Garou 2 project.
garou2-canceled-character-sprites.jpg

Outside of the kid in the cap and the one who seemed to be Joe's apprentice, none of them seemed particularly striking.

Hey do you guys think the Stun mechanic should be added as an ability to KoF characters since it's basically the same thing that the SF characters have?

I never understood why that was added precisely tho as power to begin with
For people like MvC She-Hulk and MvC Mike Haggar, they have special attacks that specifically inflict a dizzy state every time it successfully lands. So for cases like that in fighting games, the ability seems good. For stuff like SF, it may be more debatable unless its Focus Attacks. I'd have to look back on any cases of it in SNK

Also just wanted to say I love the SNK series. So many characters with tons of personality and unique stories

For people like MvC She-Hulk and MvC Mike Haggar, they have special attacks that specifically inflict a dizzy state every time it successfully lands.
If its unique to them via certain attacks thats fine by me
So for cases like that in fighting games, the ability seems good. For stuff like SF, it may be more debatable unless its Focus Attacks. I'd have to look back on any cases of it in SNK
The ones in SF are via a bar which if hit too much causes it, its done by any move afaik, plus by that being included it opens a bizarre idea characters outside the verse could mske them enter that dizzy state in same fashion as the native ones

Focus attack is ok, its basically a powerful charged blow that causes that, not reliant to a bar to fill

Ngl with how many of fan-fave have been added on the KOF15, i don't have any of prediction after Sylvia and Goennitz, maybe the other major bosses from previous games?
Or if they can re-added more of Garou/Samsho chars then Iroha and Hotaru

No comment on Garou 2 since i'm not following the lore or any of crazy ***** on Garou 1 that much admittely lmao
I still want Those from the past to return Megaki, Mukai, and Saiki

Also, I’m late to the party here, so I apologize in advance for any lack of knowledge on my part

Has there been any discussion of getting the current feats recalc’d given they were done on NarutoForums, or any new feats that could be looked at? I feel as though the ratings are a bit outdated and even lower than they should be for that matter

Also, I’m late to the party here, so I apologize in advance for any lack of knowledge on my part

Has there been any discussion of getting the current feats recalc’d given they were done on NarutoForums, or any new feats that could be looked at? I feel as though the ratings are a bit outdated and even lower than they should be for that matter
Only one person said to be working on the series when they get the chance, nowadays they busy

Also they didnt get recalced as far as whats known and possibly are lower for most of the verse cuz last one was done by a user with no knowledge and no care to do a proper job

Im sure there are better stuff out there, just not properly found yet

Although imo Orochi should be high 6-A due to lore which kof15 shows to occur if he was ressurected and had its way, then the kof15 final boss scales, being said 2 times, especially by its followers her power >>> Orochi

Oh yeah I forgot about the literal god tiers.
Although, how are life wipe calcs even done anyway because I've never fully understood that.

I kinda just assumed that we kinda lacked any bigger KoF feats outside of the storm and satallite laser.
I remember hearing of a Tier 6 feat related to the satellite, but it would have to be calc'd and I would have to look back on the specifics

Last edited:
For people like MvC She-Hulk and MvC Mike Haggar, they have special attacks that specifically inflict a dizzy state every time it successfully lands. So for cases like that in fighting games, the ability seems good. For stuff like SF, it may be more debatable unless its Focus Attacks. I'd have to look back on any cases of it in SNK
I should really write this somewhere on the verse page instead of repeating it every time it's asked (mind you, it's my fault entirely).
Basically, at the time of the verse overhaul, the stun ability was proposed as canon due to a few special moves being meant to cause it (Alex's machine gun headbutt, Poison's kiss and such). At that point, we had to either give the stun ability only to those few characters that have specific stunning abilities, or to everyone (who can achieve the status through "generic" means), and it was decided to go for the latter.

Saman said that he's busy until the end of summer so your answer might get delayed until then lel
Imma be honest, I'm indeed going to get more free time, but probably not that much because of different reasons that would still take me as much time.
The thing is that KoF is such a large undertaking that it actually scares me, pretty much like MK, reason why I ghosted both verses and focused on smaller-scale tasks.
Of course receiving help would greatly ease my work (especially with friggin' calcs), so I might finally decide to get to work on it at some point.

I should really write this somewhere on the verse page instead of repeating it every time it's asked (mind you, it's my fault entirely).
Basically, at the time of the verse overhaul, the stun ability was proposed as canon due to a few special moves being meant to cause it (Alex's machine gun headbutt, Poison's kiss and such). At that point, we had to either give the stun ability only to those few characters that have specific stunning abilities, or to everyone (who can achieve the status through "generic" means), and it was decided to go for the latter.
I see. Thanks for clearing it up

Imma be honest, I'm indeed going to get more free time, but probably not that much because of different reasons that would still take me as much time.
The thing is that KoF is such a large undertaking that it actually scares me, pretty much like MK, reason why I ghosted both verses and focused on smaller-scale tasks.
Of course receiving help would greatly ease my work (especially with friggin' calcs), so I might finally decide to get to work on it at some point.
While I can’t help with calcs, I could help with a lot of other aspects if there’s anything specific you’d like assistance with. I’d love to see the KoF pages get the revisions they deserve

I remember hearing of a Tier 6 feat related to the satellite, but it would have to be calc'd and I would have to look back on the specifics
Its one wanked, that G1 blogs used due to a single statement "light of a new world" which was taken literal as legit life wipe and got 500 petatons as result to justify even those like geese that high without consistency

Back