• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh yeah I forgot about the literal god tiers.
Although, how are life wipe calcs even done anyway because I've never fully understood that.
Afaik, those that have indication of life wipe get one of the two calcs made for it, one is like 183 petatons, the other is like 2 or 3 times the previous, but former is like safer bet

At least from my experience to characters that got a value from such levels of power

I remember another vs debating wiki placing all KoF characters at multiverse with some crazying reasoning about how Gaia, the hypothetical will of the earth and creator of Orochi, being a common reoccuring thing with other SNK games.

I find it kinda stupid, but I ain't mad. In fact, I'm impressed that they managed to make anything even coherent for all of it.

I remember another vs debating wiki placing all KoF characters at multiverse with some crazying reasoning about how Gaia, the hypothetical will of the earth and creator of Orochi, being a common reoccuring thing with other SNK games.

I find it kinda stupid, but I ain't mad. In fact, I'm impressed that they managed to make anything even coherent for all of it.
The highest I’ve heard KoF placed at is 4-A for the aesthetics of a super move, and even then the person who brought it up to me was like “yeah but even if it was considered valid, it’s an outlier”

IMO KoF definitely can get higher than it is currently, but I don’t think it’ll ever get to Tier 5

Last edited:

Sounds like the average youtuber debater who thinks a mention of something leads to tier 1 or how they put it, outversal

The highest I’ve heard KoF placed at is 4-A for the aesthetics of a super movie, and even then the person who brought it up to me was like “yeah but even if it was considered valid, it’s an outlier”
Only thing i heard for that was kukri in the spin off with the girls and terry made a chick there too, which was questioned how its done and how real were the stars for tier 4
IMO KoF definitely can get higher than it is currently, but I don’t think it’ll ever get to Tier 5
Just upper limit of tier 6 for whats found about it, going by lore stuff

Although issue is just Orochi and Otoma=Raga scale, other characters dont really physically, especially Orochi, whole point of that saga is to seal him for good and remain as such

Kof14 manga i heard it has a bunch of feats for several characters, but needs canonicity proved with the games

Another thing noticed is that kof kinda likes storm feats made on their big stadium, like Goenitz and Verse ones, latter had a tiee 6 result, in low gigatons

Although issue is just Orochi and Otoma=Raga scale, other characters dont really physically, especially Orochi, whole point of that saga is to seal him for good and remain as such
Well, it wouldn’t surprise me if we have cast members scaling to different levels. There are definitely some more powerful than others. Of course, who scales to what is another thing to sort out

Kof14 manga i heard it has a bunch of feats for several characters, but needs canonicity proved with the games

Another thing noticed is that kof kinda likes storm feats made on their big stadium, like Goenitz and Verse ones, latter had a tiee 6 result, in low gigatons
I recall go the manga has some interesting stuff in it, but yeah, no clue if it’s at all canon

Doesn't this also mean that Orochi would require a second key for his unrestricted form since his appearence in '98 happened to be botched and all that?

Imma be honest, I'm indeed going to get more free time, but probably not that much because of different reasons that would still take me as much time.
The thing is that KoF is such a large undertaking that it actually scares me, pretty much like MK, reason why I ghosted both verses and focused on smaller-scale tasks.
Of course receiving help would greatly ease my work (especially with friggin' calcs), so I might finally decide to get to work on it at some point.
To make it worse, MK RE:1 has been announced, but at this point many of the supporters are MIA so i can see why you ghosted it
At least KoF we have some of the supporters that still tried to help so you don't need to worry about

And while you are here.....where is my Iroha profile? 🔫🗿

I usually don't go out of my way to shit on games buuuuut....

l2433iol5u0b1.png

To make it worse, MK RE:1 has been announced
That one is a reboot, besides FG Liu Kang, all others are suppose to be reimagined characters, so they are separate from anything else before it

Midway and NRS should literally just be different keys at best with the same scaling in stats, not whatever stupid crap it is put at right now, let alone not this tier 9/8 mumbo jumbo either

Well, it wouldn’t surprise me if we have cast members scaling to different levels. There are definitely some more powerful than others. Of course, who scales to what is another thing to sort out
Well god tiers are not an issue, the rest are tho with the scaling
I recall go the manga has some interesting stuff in it, but yeah, no clue if it’s at all canon
That may need to see whether events from it occured in games or are pointed, if its going against the canon of games and if wog for it was told

I'm making Kyoshiro's profile, but I'm not quite sure how to interpret his Sen ending.
At first it looks like hypnosis by dancing, but the fact the mentions his dreams might suggest it to be more of a metaphor, for example about him slashing them to death, idk.
I found the japanese text, and despite how erratic the translation I got is, it seems to tell more or less the same thing.
ゴルバを討った後、復讐に燃え立つゴルバの
私兵達に取り囲まれた

「再演を望むのならば、是非もなし」
指の肉を噛み切り、顔と腕に血化粧をほどこす

あろうか
闘いの中に己の歌舞伎を見出し、鬼の舞を
求めるようになってから、どれほど経った頃で

夢の中に現れ、知らぬ化粧で知らぬ舞を
舞い続けるワシ

いつしかワシはその舞に魂を奪われていた
そしてそれは、客も例外ではなかった

ゴルバはどこかでこの舞を聞き知り、
利用するつもりではないかと疑った
人心を掌握するのに、これほど適したものは

ないからのう

魂を奪われたように、口を開けたままの
私たちが見える

命のやり取りの中にこそ、ワシの歌舞伎はある
これぞワシの海外公演よ

It's weird, but I think the whole thing is meant to be completely metaphorical. While he has shown to be able to do supernatural things with his kabuki, I think in this text he's doing some sort of rhythmic dance that the guards are impressed with.

Yes, but they seem to be impressed to such a level to be completely mesmerized, don't they?

If a new season pass occurs, Orochi will be next if going by order each followed with the games

Although counting all bosses minus kof14 and onwards, we got 9 boss characters for the boss mode to get, assuming its all coming in

For those curious how hard Goenitz boss version is

Also heard that Rugal and Otama received buffs with their AI, which would mean they arent easy like before

Back