• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sniper villain against a robot butler (Lady Nagant vs Dystine)

Hm. Initially I was thinking Nagant had this because Skill-TM, as a person who read the Manga at the time. She can basically fight someone who is invisible in the form of darkness and heavy rain.

However, with those circumstances, Nagant sort of guessed where Deku would be at the time- since Deku had an objective, and Nagant had to guess what that objective is to predict his location. However, with these conditions, all she knows is that Dystine is trying to... find her and kill her, without knowing anything on his battle style. It'd be a bit hard to find him with his invisibility.

Dystine can move (presumably) far distances with his teleportation, so he could close the distance and get the jump on Nagant. Of course, I'm assuming Nagant has some kind of hand-to-hand experience considering she's like, the best assassin ever in MHA. However, in close range combat, Dystine wields a beam sword- that is MUCH different from hand-to-hand combat Nagant demonstrated versus Deku. Combined with her presumably or protrayed as being a "normal human" in terms of physicality- it'd basically be a master boxer versus a guy with lightsaber, or a dagger guy versus a spear guy- Dystine would have a major advantage up close.

In long range combat, it's pretty clear that Nagant has the upperhand. However, while she can curve bullets with Skill-TM, there's not much she can do after she fires the shot, she can't control the bullet in mid-air or anything, so once Dystine blocks with it with his Vector Manip- Nagant might get herself killed by her own bullet, and in long range, Dystine doesn't really do any of his attack patterns, he'd really only keep his Vector Cloth up and keep deflecting until he invisibles and teleports into close range.

Hm. Initially I was thinking Nagant had this because Skill-TM, as a person who read the Manga at the time. She can basically fight someone who is invisible in the form of darkness and heavy rain.

However, with those circumstances, Nagant sort of guessed where Deku would be at the time- since Deku had an objective, and Nagant had to guess what that objective is to predict his location. However, with these conditions, all she knows is that Dystine is trying to... find her and kill her, without knowing anything on his battle style. It'd be a bit hard to find him with his invisibility.

Dystine can move (presumably) far distances with his teleportation, so he could close the distance and get the jump on Nagant. Of course, I'm assuming Nagant has some kind of hand-to-hand experience considering she's like, the best assassin ever in MHA. However, in close range combat, Dystine wields a beam sword- that is MUCH different from hand-to-hand combat Nagant demonstrated versus Deku. Combined with her presumably or protrayed as being a "normal human" in terms of physicality- it'd basically be a master boxer versus a guy with lightsaber, or a dagger guy versus a spear guy- Dystine would have a major advantage up close.

In long range combat, it's pretty clear that Nagant has the upperhand. However, while she can curve bullets with Skill-TM, there's not much she can do after she fires the shot, she can't control the bullet in mid-air or anything, so once Dystine blocks with it with his Vector Manip- Nagant might get herself killed by her own bullet, and in long range, Dystine doesn't really do any of his attack patterns, he'd really only keep his Vector Cloth up and keep deflecting until he invisibles and teleports into close range.
So... vote Dystine?

Dystine FRA

So I can’t find what Dystine scales to so given that he‘s 7-A+ I’ll assume he’s baseline 550+. (Nothing is specified in the calc, but given he’s 7-A+ ig it’s 690 hehehe 69)

Nagant One Taped the Mid Gauntlets which scale to 550+ Megatons (Maybe higher now? The verse page has changed I’ll go check)

for reference Dystine‘s defenses are only 1.25x higher than the mid gauntlets

And Nagant isn’t holding back here like she did with Deku, all her bullets are going to speed blitz and kill Dystine (as said at the end of the fight, her shots were off, all could have crippled Deku should she have chosen to aim them with that intent), All her bullets blitzed poor Deku, Who was only sometimes dodging with his analytical prediction and danger sense. and she can amp even further.

Dysitne vector manipulation is iffy, because it doesn’t let him control the bullets, just block them and I don’t know how it will fair against someone who’s bullets one tap defenses close to his durability.

His teleportation also seems limited, it’s nothing more than “several meters” and I don’t think he can spam it, same problem with his invisibility/invulnerability as well.

He can’t attack during his invisibility/invulnerability mode, and Nagant can fire bullets from her rifle arm at close range, only Deku’s analytical prediction and danger sense saved him (both of which seem fairly equal, letting him predict opponents about 3x higher than his speed)

Last edited:
Also air walk

Nothing stops her from just flying in the air and spamming shots down, given that Dystine‘s Vector manipulation can’t control her bullets (vector cloth on controls light vectors if the profile is correct)

Oh hol up an actual argument?

His teleportaton is much further than several meters, if it isn't on the profile then I clearly ****** it up and that's on me, it should be far higher. However, all of his other attacks should be hundreds of meters. Must have forgotten to fix the boss profiles to have the same quality as the MCs, they don't get as much love, several meters is probably just something from the old versions of these profiles I forgot to fix, my b.

Nagant at far range is pretty much winning this, no shot, but regardless of strength Vector Cloth would still block it, it's essentially the same thing as Accelerator's vector deflection. So long as it blocks the shot, Dys won't really be touchable by bullets

But sniper bullets blitzing isn't really an argument due to speed equal rules, Dys is faster without Speed Equal rules, so apparently the slower char can't amp (yeah I don't know either)

Air Walk though, is an actual argument I don't really have a perfect counter to, I would have to argue that Dystine would somehow get to an enclosed space with her to 1v1 like in the games, which isn't happening.

However thanks to Vector Cloth it doesn't really matter how strong her bullets are, it's a Hax Defense that works on all sides and Invisibility is gonna help him keep the fight going, leaving this to be a stamina battle, in which Dystine should win due to being a robot.

...did I just copy the Stamina section from another Adept onto him even though... he's a robot...?

I... I feel like I need to update his page before we continue... GV Character Page quality is atrocious if it isn't a main character...

But sniper bullets blitzing isn't really an argument due to speed equal rules, Dys is faster without Speed Equal rules, so apparently the slower char can't amp (yeah I don't know either)
It isn't that they can't, it just that if it's a major reason for the slower one winning in speed equal, it cannot be added:
Any speed equalized match, in which a major reason a character loses is due to having a disadvantage against some speed value they usually wouldn't have a disadvantage against, may not be added to profiles.

I... I feel like I need to update his page before we continue... GV Character Page quality is atrocious if it isn't a main character...
not just those but the main characters as well

it took me nearly an hour to find the calc which Dystine Scales to which brought me to copen multiple times

not just those but the main characters as well

it took me nearly an hour to find the calc which Dystine Scales to which brought me to copen multiple times
The idea was that it should bring you to Copen and Copen (iX) goes to mainline Copen which goes to Tenjian which goes to the feat, e

Maybe I'll add a note who scales to what on the verse page

And just to get this concluded

Robo-butler FRA

And that's grace, thank you everyone

{Also in case you're wondering, this is allowed based on this thread}

It's mostly just the AP scaling thing that's wrong right, cuz I think the Notable Attacks and stuff are fine
Yeah I also question why a temp feat is even the primary scaling thing

Those don’t scale to physical stats

And all the links keep bringing me back to low 7-B feats

Back