• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
Pretty simple premise, Shattered Dimension/Edge of Time Amazing Spider-Man is in Deku's place during the Lady Nagant fight, Speed is Equalized and Kaina has Prior Knowledge on Peter's Paradox ability. Fight starts the same way the Deku vs Nagant fight did at the same distance.

Kaina :

Peter :

Incon:

I never like giving anyone prior knowledge.

Spidey kind of wins pretty easily. His Paradox ability is literally meaningless going by his profile, and I don't see the point of giving her knowledge on it. It's a time stop that only works within a specific range, a range that ends the fight regardless of whatever Lady Nagant can do. He doesn't need it to win the fight in that moment.

Peter is far more mobile and agile than Izuku. And his Spider-Sense is a far better than Danger Sense, along with the fact he can just turn intangible while amping his speed. Peter can effortlessly cross that 1 km distance and make his way towards Nagant without getting a single scratch on him.

The time stop wasn't a problem.

I don't see how Nagant is suppose to hit him in this scenario. Izuku couldn't get close because he had to dodge her bullets and they came at angles that took him off guard. Spider-Sense and Hyper-Sense make it so he doesn't even need to dodge, just swing towards her while ignoring the bullets.

And once he's in range the fight is over, he can easily restrain her with his web and she lacks the Lifting Strength to break out of it. And he's vastly more agile than she is in the air. She isn't outrunning him, especially since his speed is increased while using Hyper-Sense.

Also take a look at this thread. Peter could easily beat Nagant without speed amp or intangibility, so much so that people were questioning if it was a stomp. I'm not going to call that thread a stomp or not. But this version of Peter literally can't be hit by her thanks to his intangibility.

At least the comic version she could theoretically hit.

I'll say Spider-Man wins this with very low difficulty, but I really want to call this a stomp.

Should win for the same exact reasons the other Spidey did.

Is there a point to this match? She already has a lost to Spider-Man and it isn't like these other versions of him are anything different. They're vastly more mobile with superior senses that enable them to get close and either restrain or one shot her.

This is basically the same exact thread.

Should win for the same exact reasons the other Spidey did.

Is there a point to this match? She already has a lost to Spider-Man and it isn't like these other versions of him are anything different. They're vastly more mobile with superior senses that enable them to get close and either restrain or one shot her.

This is basically the same exact thread.
First of all, I literally didn't know the other thread existed before you brought it up and secondly, I just wanted to make a match with Lady Nagant and/or one of the Shattered Dimensions Spiders. It is incredibly hard to find fair fights for these *******.

Back