• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Snake-Eyes vs Daredevil: The Blind Badass vs The Mute Master

So because of the Snake Eyes movie coming out soon, I wanted to make a MU with him fighting someone else I like. BUT pretty much everyone with similar "Street Level Martial Artist" themes, that I wanted to use, starts at 9-A as apposed to SE's 9-B. So I decided to try someone who at least didn't have the weapons and armor to overwhelm. Anyway here goes.

1978142-snakeeyes_3_cover_b_by_spidermanfan2099_d41tgjh.jpg

The Ninja Commando

f964e94692b9953a1b3ad8b8ae74df215a51c5e7.jpg

The Man Without Fear

SBA
Speed equalized
Stats equalized

WHO WINS?

Snake-Eyes:

Daredevil: 3(Athena, Con, Impress)

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Daredevil dogs his ass, the difference in skill is ridiculous and DD's radar sense just makes it worse.
I wouldn't say the skill level gap is "ridiculous" and with Speed being equalized SE should still get hits in with his sword and DD isn't sword proof.

But, Fair enough. See what I mean SE is so hard to do a good fight for he just isn't made for a true superhuman filled world.

Back