• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
To celebrate the release of the Snake Eyes movie trailer a few days ago, I thought I make a VS Thread for him. Let's see how he goes up against a fellow ninja mercenary, Ninjak!

Conditions:
Comic Snake Eyes is used
SBA applies
Location takes place at a jungle
Both start at 3 meters
Win via KO or death

Trailer đầu tiên của Snake Eyes: GI Joe Origins chính thức ra mắt
5162625-image.jpeg

Snake-Eyes (Comic):
Ninjak (Reboot):
Inconclusive:

Dang you beat me to it I was going to do this fight for the movie too lol:LOL:.

Anyway I think Ninjak's gadgets and suit give him more versatility, Explosions, acids, electricity etc. And according to their profiles Ninjak is faster and has at least slightly higher AP.

I'm voting Ninja Spy over the Ninja Commando.
I vote Ninjak

Holy shit a valiant match up? Oh man, this is new. But a welcome surprise

Ninjak's profile is Hella lacking and might delete it off until I make a better one, but even then, I don't see Ninjak losing at all. My GOAT takes this

Holy shit a valiant match up? Oh man, this is new. But a welcome surprise

Ninjak's profile is Hella lacking and might delete it off until I make a better one, but even then, I don't see Ninjak losing at all. My GOAT takes this
I know Valiant needs more love and Ninjak is my favorite from them

I know Valiant needs more love and Ninjak is my favorite from them
Ayyy nice. I can't decide whom I like more, Ninjak or Harada. They are some of my favourite fictional characters ever. Love them too much.

It's nice to find new valiant fans around : )

@Confluctor Yea Harada is a really interesting character. For me its Ninjak followed by Shadow Man.

I want to make a Ninjak matchup but I'm just trying to find someone how isn't in a slightly higher tier. e.g. Building level to ninjak's wall level.

Back