• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yobobojojo said:
We need to make a Cool Cat profile.
I´m sure Ant wouldn´t like that as a profile, that would be like if Dora the Explorer got a profile in here, but with potential lawsuits included, so... just no.

Ah well.

Take the ogre's underwear,
Add the hair from a bear,
Pile them together on a mountain in the air,
Set them aflame with the dragon's fire,
Chant these words as the fire grows higher:
Hear me, Poseidon, as I implore,
Bring forth the power of the earth's molten core.
Ravage the land as never before,
Total destruction from mountain to shore.

-The Smurfic Games

Don't mess with the Smurfs.

Papa isn't terribly haxed. His best is EE, and all that was delayed teleportation.

He also shouldn't have 5-C since that literally isn't a qualification for 5-C.

Buuut this is a meme thread so who cares.

Mr. Bambu said:
Papa isn't terribly haxed. His best is EE, and all that was delayed teleportation.
He also shouldn't have 5-C since that literally isn't a qualification for 5-C.
1: He simply can also bring them back from nonexistance

2: What tier it would qualify for then?

That's not a thing you can really get energy output from.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Why does papa smurf have causality manipulation?
Because he can undo stuff.

Also Wokistan, Do you mean as in calculating it or to scale to AP in the first place?

Back