• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hard,how about this,is DF user only affected by sea water and not basic water?Still smoker a human we dont know if he can break water look of juvia and if not juvia will kill by drowning him
You know Logia disperse counters Water Lock right and does it matter if he is human...

Which episode you have to clarify, I never seen Juvia absorb water to increase her stamina that trait goes to th God or Dragon Slayers.

Well i just remember episode where juvia absorb water and regain her power, so bad because its was a filler episode😅😅😅.

@Tryhard

If the situation is that he's hunting Juvia he's more than likely going to do the same with the guild including Gray. Water Body isn't the exact same as Logia Dispersion, Water Body is completely passive meaning if an attack was to connect to Juvia that isn't his Jittle it was pass through her like water, she doesn't have to wait until her body goes back to normal. And yes she uses techniques like Water Slicer and Water Lock from the start but can also use Water Dome, and since she'll see that her attacks are going through him and that she can sense the "Seal Stone" on his Jittle, she would immediately be jumping off the bridge and covering her fall with other water attacks. Smoker will still have to ne careful to not let at least half of his body be covered in water or else he'd be rendered immobile.

Hst master said:
@Tryhard
If the situation is that he's hunting Juvia he's more than likely going to do the same with the guild including Gray. Water Body isn't the exact same as Logia Dispersion, Water Body is completely passive meaning if an attack was to connect to Juvia that isn't his Jittle it was pass through her like water, she doesn't have to wait until her body goes back to normal. And yes she uses techniques like Water Slicer and Water Lock from the start but can also use Water Dome, and since she'll see that her attacks are going through him and that she can sense the "Seal Stone" on his Jittle, she would immediately be jumping off the bridge and covering her fall with other water attacks. Smoker will still have to ne careful to not let at least half of his body be covered in water or else he'd be rendered immobile.
Okay I am going to do points now, seeing that its easier than paragraphs.

1) How can he go to the FT Guild if he is in Australia..., anyways if she is worried about Gray wouldn't she go head first in order to stop Smoker?

2) However thats what I am not talking about, I am saying she has not used any move besides Sierra while using Water Body iirc, which Smoker can use to his advantage seeing that either way Juvia's Water Body is contered by his Jittle pushing her to attack leading herself to be restrained.

3) When can Juvia sense the Seal Stown when it has not interacted with her yet, and when does Juvia run from a fight. But if that happened Smoker would get off the bridge and lure her out, and if she is worried about the Gray she would go confront him without her environmental advantage. Otherwise it would be inconclusive if Juvia stays on the bridge.

Number1Tryhard Juvia can counter Smoker's weapon with Water Lock or any other move that surounds enemies with water. Hell, simply using Water Whip or Water Slicer is enough to get the job done, since Devil Fruit Users like Luffy are shown to have a hard time using their abilities even if only their arm is surrounded by water (as shown when Luffy could not use Elephant Gun properly initially while fighting the Kraken). I vote Juvia

Mickey1940 said:
Number1Tryhard Juvia can counter Smoker's weapon with Water Lock or any other move that surounds enemies with water. Hell, simply using Water Whip or Water Slicer is enough to get the job done, since Devil Fruit Users like Luffy are shown to have a hard time using their abilities even if only their arm is surrounded by water (as shown when Luffy could not use Elephant Gun properly initially while fighting the Kraken). I vote Juvia
Devil Fruit abilities aren't cancelled only by water, they're cancelled by the Sea Prism Stone in One Piece seawater.

BlackeJan said:
Quite hard since Smoker has a slight higher AP & they both can becom intangible. Imma say Inconclusive
but juia can trap him in water bubble as the 9tail guy said

but juia can trap him in water bubble as the 9tail guy said

They both can become intangible though hence why I say inconclusive

Bump

Scroll up, and on the "Following" , hover your mouse there , then click it

It should say "Unfollow" when you hover your mouse there

2 more votes for Smoker

Btw, juvia for this reason, juvia will trap him in water lock and its done

U do know they r both can become intangible right? well not only that but Smoker has a better AP so I guess I'll go w/ Smoker

Back