• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Did you not read Crocodile's profile thoroughly?

Well, not only did you put a DF user against a Water person which is MASSIVE and ******* GINORMOUS nono, but you did so in such a way where Juvia can't even do shit to Crocodile.

Why's that you ask? High 6-A Durability.

Did you not read Crocodile's profile thoroughly?

Well, not only did you put a DF user against a Water person which is MASSIVE and ******* GINORMOUS nono, but you did so in such a way where Juvia can't even do shit to Crocodile.

Why's that you ask? High 6-A Durability.
If you respond rudely or act belligerently one more time I’m just going to ban you from participating from my threads because you can’t discuss anything without getting fussy.

I saw that Crocodile had a thread against Suigetsu so I thought this was fine. Not many characters have Dura massively higher than their AP.

Swap to Akainu?

Last edited:
If you respond rudely or act belligerently one more time I’m just going to ban you from participating from my threads because you can’t discuss anything without getting fussy.

I saw that Crocodile had a thread against Suigetsu so I thought this was fine. Crocodile should get a CRT then because his tier is incorrect.
To be blunt, I don't give AF if you "ban" me or not because a single thread is no skin off my back. Also the fact you're not staff so you don't have the authority to ban anyone from anything that's not an RP you're running. That's uh, that's a big one.

Crocodile doesn't have any wins on his profile. He has a loss in his 7-C key, that's it. So yes, remove the match.

And let's get real, Crocodile is a character with 2 one-shot abilities and busted ass durability in this key. In first key he can at least be somewhat fought if you have either the ability to use water or good regen Negation. In this case, Crocodile can just beat the devil out of Juvia and there ain't shit she can do about it.

Juvia lacks Stamina feats beyond pain and injury tolerance so Crocodile does pulls a Stamina issue on her ass and beats the devil out of her once she runs out of stamina... or he just one-shots her and is done with it.

I saw that Crocodile had a thread against Suigetsu so I thought this was fine. Crocodile should get a CRT then because his tier is incorrect.
I don't know if you can ban someone from participating in your threads. And if Crocodile needs a revision thread then it should probably happen before any versus threads which rely on it. You don't build the house before the foundation.
You do have a tendency to overreact to things. You seem to think being needlessly hostile makes people listen to you more, but in truth it achieves nothing and risks alienating people. I highly recommend that you work on improving that. There are times when a bit of rudeness is understandable, but leaping right to it is a bad idea.

I don't know if you can ban someone from participating in your threads. And if Crocodile needs a revision thread then it should probably happen before any versus threads which rely on it. You don't build the house before the foundation.

You do have a tendency to overreact to things. You seem to think being needlessly hostile makes people listen to you more, but in truth it achieves nothing and risks alienating people. I highly recommend that you work on improving that. There are times when a bit of rudeness is understandable, but leaping right to it is a bad idea.
This. Also Crocodile has had about 5000 CRTs on his Durability/second key. So there's that too.

Listen I wake up and choose violence, if people don't like that then fair, but I certainly am not the only one on the wiki that does it and I aint even the worst somehow

This. Also Crocodile has had about 5000 CRTs on his Durability/second key. So there's that too.

Listen I wake up and choose violence, if people don't like that then fair, but I certainly am not the only one on the wiki that does it and I aint even the worst somehow
“Other people do it” is not a valid excuse to go act unnecessarily hostile.I will contact staff if you continue to behave this way.

“Other people do it” is not a valid excuse to go act unnecessarily hostile.I will contact staff if you continue to behave this way.
do it then.

If "did you even read the profile thoroughly?" Is report-worthy and then an explanation that expands on why the match was a bad idea to begin with, I can bet at LEAST 90% of this wiki's userbase that actually comments on shit would be ban worthy.

There was a somewhat aggressive tone, but bro, even Antvasima has taken some more hostile tones then that, I'm not about to say I'm a Saint, literally everyone INCLUDING myself would tell you that I most certainly am not, but your standards right here of "be an angel or get banned" do not belong on any even half-way serious battleboard or argument.
Would Yamato work against Juvia in her high 6-A Keys
Maybe? Yamato isn't someone I particularly am invested in though so better dig up the OP discussion thread and ask there.

Well, if this whole thing is predicated on a CRT that hasn't happened and might not go through, it's not going to work. Next we'll be adding losses to DBS characters against Tier 1 characters based on the possibility of what Goku's next form might be. It's theoretical at best. If the CRT needs to be made, then you should probably make it first, Abysswalker.
Listen I wake up and choose violence
... I'm sorry, but that sounds silly. A violent man can control the flow of violence around him, he doesn't just randomly lash out. I was taught that by one of my martial arts teachers, a former UFC fighter. To be blunt, the people I've met who lash out randomly are invariably displaying weakness, not strength. Sometimes it's a defensive measure, and sometimes it's an attempt at bullying by a fundamentally weak person. Your responses lead me to suspect you are the former, which is good. I recommend training in some kind of physical practice and adopting an inner sense of calm and power. Remember that those who mean trouble generally fit the second category listed above; they are complete losers right to their core, and you're better than them.
if people don't like that then fair, but I certainly am not the only one on the wiki that does it and I aint even the worst somehow
I know you're not the worst. It's precisely because you seem like someone being defensive that I'm giving you this advice. If you'd seemed like one of the small-dicked losers trying to feel big, I wouldn't bother. Those are the types of wimps who beat children and feel strong afterwards for doing so; they're weak, and they're trash.

... I'm sorry, but that sounds silly. A violent man can control the flow of violence around him, he doesn't just randomly lash out. I was taught that by one of my martial arts teachers, a former UFC fighter. To be blunt, the people I've met who lash out randomly are invariably displaying weakness, not strength. Sometimes it's a defensive measure, and sometimes it's an attempt at bullying by a fundamentally weak person. Your responses lead me to suspect you are the former, which is good. I recommend training in some kind of physical practice and adopting an inner sense of calm and power. Remember that those who mean trouble generally fit the second category listed above; they are complete losers right to their core, and you're better than them.

I know you're not the worst. It's precisely because you seem like someone being defensive that I'm giving you this advice. If you'd seemed like one of the small-dicked losers trying to feel big, I wouldn't bother. Those are the types of wimps who beat children and feel strong afterwards for doing so; they're weak, and they're trash.
Then I guess I'm a loser to my core then, sure I do want to better myself, but I will never be like Antvasima or you, that's not my personality and i won't pretend to be some saint who's super nice to everyone, never was never will be, if you don't like that that is fine, you're entitled to your opinions and we just have different views on things, with mine being "if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen" and "don't dish it if you can't take it".

And sure, I can be nice and friendly, but I'm not about to be so to someone who didn't even read the dang profiles beyond their Tier, ya check PnA, AP, LS, Dura, SS, Stamina, Range, Intelligence, and Weaknesses before you even think about making a match. I wouldn't expect that to be done by someone who's new, and I'd direct them to do so without being an asshole... but Abyss isn't new so I won't give him the benefit of the doubt.

I did find your post interesting though so cheers to getting my hamster wheel moving!

Then I guess I'm a loser to my core then
Not unless you're the bully. Defensiveness is just an issue. It's the wussies who go attacking people obviously weaker than them so they can feel big that are losers. Those losers who beat children and smaller people just so they can feel big, they're the weakest people around.
sure I do want to better myself, but I will never be like Antvasima or you, that's not my personality and i won't pretend to be some saint who's super nice to everyone, never was never will be
I have diagnosed anxiety depression and PTSD which once caused a panic attack which had me in bed for a couple weeks, at one point literally crawling to the toilet to throw up and then passing out curled up around it. I got that from childhood trauma. Later I trained in martial arts, studied self-discipline and power, looked into what it means to be strong, and now I recognise the sheer weakness of the fat loser who gave me the trauma in the first place, and I'm stronger than he's ever been, and only getting stronger.
if you don't like that that is fine, you're entitled to your opinions and we just have different views on things, with mine being "if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen" and "don't dish it if you can't take it".
Everyone has different views on things. I strongly adhere to my code of practice, and I am generally gentle towards people, with the knowledge that I am strong, and as such should be both gentle and decent. No need for savage behaviour unless a threat is present. Some martial artists have called it gentle savagery.
And sure, I can be nice and friendly, but I'm not about to be so to someone who didn't even read the dang profiles beyond their Tier, ya check PnA, AP, LS, Dura, SS, Stamina, Range, Intelligence, and Weaknesses before you even think about making a match. I wouldn't expect that to be done by someone who's new, and I'd direct them to do so without being an asshole... but Abyss isn't new so I won't give him the benefit of the doubt.
I actually agree your response was not so bad, it's more that you have gotten angry at other times for very little reason. It's generally best to save the aggression for when it's needed. But yes, everyone finds their own way, and has to make it work for them. As for being nice, I'd say it's more important to be decent rather than nice, but maintaining a good grip on your temper is definitely useful.
I did find your post interesting though so cheers to getting my hamster wheel moving!
No problem. It's my real life world view, and central to how I carry myself. Good to hear it was interesting to you.

I made a mistake while reviewing the profiles at 10PM, it was a simple mistake.

Not unless you're the bully. Defensiveness is just an issue. It's the wussies who go attacking people obviously weaker than them so they can feel big that are losers. Those losers who beat children and smaller people just so they can feel big, they're the weakest people around.

I have diagnosed anxiety depression and PTSD which once caused a panic attack which had me in bed for a couple weeks, at one point literally crawling to the toilet to throw up and then passing out curled up around it. I got that from childhood trauma. Later I trained in martial arts, studied self-discipline and power, looked into what it means to be strong, and now I recognise the sheer weakness of the fat loser who gave me the trauma in the first place, and I'm stronger than he's ever been, and only getting stronger.

Everyone has different views on things. I strongly adhere to my code of practice, and I am generally gentle towards people, with the knowledge that I am strong, and as such should be both gentle and decent. No need for savage behaviour unless a threat is present. Some martial artists have called it gentle savagery.

I actually agree your response was not so bad, it's more that you have gotten angry at other times for very little reason. It's generally best to save the aggression for when it's needed. But yes, everyone finds their own way, and has to make it work for them. As for being nice, I'd say it's more important to be decent rather than nice, but maintaining a good grip on your temper is definitely useful.

No problem. It's my real life world view, and central to how I carry myself. Good to hear it was interesting to you.
Again a very interesting post, but I would note that I know my temper is fairly short, and I've worked that down over the last couple years, I was much more of a wild card 2 years ago lol

And now it's Yamato, give me a moment to get Juvia's AP- and mismatch

At least for Yamato i can get not finding her value, but she's like... 1.5 Exatons...ish.

I mean it doesn't really matter how much she downscales(she doesn't downscale very much, actually) cause the difference between 20 petatons and 1.5 Exatons is like 75x or so, so you'd need a dura neg-based character to actually fight her and chances are most of them stomp.

And now it's Yamato, give me a moment to get Juvia's AP- and mismatch

At least for Yamato i can get not finding her value, but she's like... 1.5 Exatons...ish.

I mean it doesn't really matter how much she downscales(she doesn't downscale very much, actually) cause the difference between 20 petatons and 1.5 Exatons is like 75x or so, so you'd need a dura neg-based character to actually fight her and chances are most of them stomp.
I don’t think that feat is applicable to Yamato as the Strong World Movie isn’t canon(?) and that feat only scales to Whitebeard and Akainu

I think this feat would be more applicable https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Therefir/One_Piece:_Gomu_Gomu_no_Bajrang_Gun

Last edited:
I don’t think that feat is applicable as the Strong World Movie isn’t canon
Argue with KT on that one cause he made the CRT to bring them up that high... and he's also making the CRT to bring them back down.

The duality of a man.

Also the only other non-strong world High 6-A feat in the verse doesn't scale to anybody so there's that.

Argue with KT on that one cause he made the CRT to bring them up that high... and he's also making the CRT to bring them back down.

The duality of a man.

Also the only other non-strong world High 6-A feat in the verse doesn't scale to anybody so there's that.
Also it says only Akainu and Whitebeard scale to that

Also it says only Akainu and Whitebeard scale to that
And Whitebeard scales to shanks, who Kaido fought, who fought Yamato and Scabbards and was harmed, which makes a whole **** ton of folks downscale from the value.

Also Aokiji 1v1'd Akainu for 10 days, making other Admiral-tiers scale, and some folks downscale from admirals.
Gomu Gomu no Bajrang Gun = 4.49 Petatons of TNT (Multi-Continent level)

This is a lot less than 1.5 Exatons
That's why it's listed as higher on Luffy's current profile mate.

And Whitebeard scales to shanks, who Kaido fought, who fought Yamato and Scabbards and was harmed, which makes a whole **** ton of folks downscale from the value.

Also Aokiji 1v1'd Akainu for 10 days, making other Admiral-tiers scale, and some folks downscale from admirals.

That's why it's listed as higher on Luffy's current profile mate.
things are too up in the air right now I’ll just have to wait until the revisions

Then I guess I'm a loser to my core then, sure I do want to better myself, but I will never be like Antvasima or you, that's not my personality and i won't pretend to be some saint who's super nice to everyone, never was never will be, if you don't like that that is fine, you're entitled to your opinions and we just have different views on things, with mine being "if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen" and "don't dish it if you can't take it".
Then be kinda like me... 🐵, I'm kinda blunt and aggressive yet still controlled and be able to think and come up with a solution that benefits both... Don't need too change much but 🤷‍♂️🙈 yee

ohh yee @DaReaperMan, fix Nami's profile in her Others section...

Last edited:
Back