• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Smallest Character For Every Tier

This is my first "for every tier" post, and it's listing the smallest character for every tier.

Tier 0: All of them

High 1-A: All of them

1-A: All of them

High 1-B:

1-B:

Low 1-B: Calibor

High 1-C: Mister Mxyzptlk (Cosmic Adventures in the 8th Grade)

1-C: Calibor

Low 1-C:

High 2-A: Annoying Dog

2-A: Kuramo

2-B: Mesprit, Azelf, Uxie

2-C: White Face

Low 2-C:

High 3-A: Disembodied Thought

3-A: White Face

3-B:

3-C: Phineas Flyn

4-A: Culex

4-B:

High 4-C: NoLegs The Cat

4-C:

Low 4-C:

High 5-A: Dexter (Dexter's Laboratory)

5-A: Waddle Dee

5-B: Kartana

Low 5-B:

5-C:

High 6-A:

6-A:

High 6-B:

6-B: Hunkahunka

Low 6-B: Kartana

High 6-C:

6-C:

High 7-A: Jerry Mouse and Muscles Mouse

7-A:

7-B: Leo (One Piece)

Low 7-B:

High 7-C:

7-C: Ana (Earthbound)

Low 7-C:

8-A: Joltik(no page yet)

8-B:

High 8-C: Minoru Mineta

8-C:

9-A: Endermite and Silverfish

9-B: Sheldon J. Plankto

9-C:

10-A: The Atom

10-B:

10-C: Cueball (xkcd)

11-A: Little Circle

11-B: Disembodied Thought

11-C: Monarch of Pointland

Unknown: Ant-Man (Henry Pym)

I do not know, but Kirby's size is 20 cm. I do not know of any 4-A character, which is less than 20 cm.

If Cueball is comparable in size with quantums (10^-36 m), then yes, he is far smaller than Nino (10^-24 m).

DT can move to an ultra-small universe, which is smaller in size than a quantum. Thus, he can possess any object there, which will be far smaller than a quantum. And in this universe, he can move to an even smaller one, and so on ad infinitum, which makes him infinitesimal.

I do not know Spongebob's size. But I remember that in one episode Mr. Krabs turned into a "realistic" crab. The size of their shell is 15-16 cm. House mice are smaller.

DT for high 3A, unless you don't want to reuse it

Smallest 9-B is definitely Spongebob.

His driver's license says he's not even an inch tall.

White face 3A, plane level character

It's kinda unknown what White Face really is. You could argue that he's a 2-D sprite in a 3-D world though.

Bill Cipher is not 2-D though. He's just flat.

Even if White Face was 2-D, it doesn't really matter regarding his tier. Much like a game character represented as a sprite doesn't have less HP or physical presence than one with a 3-D model.

Do we even have anyone in 11A on the wiki?

The smallest 11A then is probably either scp-085 or white face, depending on what the size of data is considered

Back