• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Zelda revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, since Dark agrees with them being superior to Goddess Longsword, I think we could upgrade the Adult OoT Temple Bosses, Arbiter's Ground and beyond bosses in Twilight Princess, Base Ganondorf, Bellum, Malladus, and maybe a few others. Perhaps Onox, Veran, and Nightmare? And obviously all the Links that at least carried the Master Sword.

It goes like this:

Golden Master Sword [3-A] >>>>>>>> True Master Sword [At least High 4-C] > Complete Master Sword + Triforce of Courage [At least 5-A, likely High 4-C] >>>>> Complete Master Sword [High 6-A] > Nearly Complete Master Sword [At least 6-A+, likely High 6-A] > Incomplete Master Sword [At least 6-A+] > Goddess Longsword [At least 6-A+] > Goddess White Sword [6-A+ = 2 Petatons from Faron's feat]

Basically Faron and Base Ghirahim are now just far stronger than the mini-bosses [not Twinrova], but inferior to the later dungeon bosses that are fought with a Link with a Master Sword.

At least 6-A+: Jalhalla [Fought Link with a Incomplete Master Sword, which should be netherless superior to the Goddess Longsword]

At least 6-A+, likely High 6-A: Molgera [Fought Link with a Nearly Complete Master Sword], Breath of the Wild Guardians.

High 6-A: Individual and Combined Twinrova, Botched Ganon, WW Triforceless Ganondorf, Zelda, Oracle and Awakening Link, Wind Fish Nightmare, Wind Fish, Breath of the Wild Link, Ganon's Blights, Malladus, Spirit Tracks Link, Bellum, WW Triforceless with the Master Sword/Phantom Hourglass Link, Morpha, Bongo Bongo, Phantom Ganon, Volvagia, Argorok, TP Gohma, Hyrule Warriors cast, Yuga, Trinexx, Onox, Veran, Base Vaati, 4S Link's, TFH Link's and Lady Maul [All considerably superior to a Nearly Incomplete Master Sword]

I think 2 petatons is 6-A+ since is above the mid of 760 Teratons and 4.435 Petatons, close to High 6-A which would make sense with Bellum and Malladus statements, also a Triforceless Ganondorf was stabbed by Link with only the Master Sword in Wind Waker.

It was also mentioned we should seperate Golden Sword [3-A] from True Master Sword [At least High 4-C] given that Demise isn't 3-A and Link didn't have the Triforce when he fought him evenly. But the rest looks great.

Dark649 said:
It goes like this:

[3-A] Golden Master Sword >>>>>>>> True Master Sword [At least High 4-C] > [At least 5-A, likely High 4-C] Master Sword >>>>> [At least 6-A+] Weakened Master Sword > [At least 6-A+] Goddess Longsword > [6-A+] Goddess White Sword [2 Petatons from Faron's feat]

Basically Faron and Base Ghirahim are now just stronger than the mini-bosses [not Twinrova], but inferior to the later dungeon bosses that are fought with a Link with a Master Sword.

At least 6-A+: Morpha, Bongo Bongo, Phantom Ganon, Volvagia,

High 6-A: Twinrova, Botched Ganon, Oracle and Awakening Link, Wind Fish Nightmare, Wind Fish, Breath of the Wild Link, Ganon's Blights, Possible the Guardian, Malladus, Spirit Tracks Link,

I think 2 petatons is 6-A+ since is above the mid of 760 Teratons and 4.435 Petatons, close to High 6-A, which would make sense with Bellum and Malladus statements.
I remember Malladus' statament, but I don't remember Bellum's, can you tell me what statament did he say?

The chain jump is bigger than i suspected since the closed master sword here is actually weaker than a complete master sword on its own here and here, it opens after a powerup and becomes complete after another in WW.

That only effects like one boss in ww though right? Molgera.

As for the others, just slap At least in front of the stats. It's higher but we dont know by how much.

What the staff have accepted can probably be applied, but it is safest to ask Cal first.

Cal hasn't been responding to most threads, he's likely busy/has irl things to do. He even said he was unable to help with the ALTTP Link profile thing. Could we move the upgrades through and if cal has a problem with the upgrades he can make a thread/reply to this one in the future?

Dark649's suggestion can probably be applied in that case.

Okay. Feel free to do so, as long as you take care to edit properly.

Thank you. Should we close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back