• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Upgrade for Ruminas Valentine (WN Tensura)

Ruminas should be 3-A too .She was able to fight milim for 3 days and 3 nights and also weakened her in Chapter 125 .

Also as she fought Milim for 3 days and 3 nights she may get "possibly FTL Speed "

When Hinata fought the Hero, Ruminas was also in the middle of a fight.

By the order of Clayman, Milim invaded.

Or rather than an order, it was a suggestion.

Clayman’s cajolery was based on the advice from Yuuki that Rimuru’s death was because of Ruminas’s incitement.

Deceived by those words, Milim raged.

With Milim as the opponent, Ruminas was at disadvantage. She would be defeated by Milim after fighting for 3 days and 3 nights.

However Milim can’t be said to have been left unscathed, she would be killed in her weakened state by the awakened HeroChloe under Yuuki’s order.

Agree :2(Tempest dragon 6 ,Diablo )
Disagree : 2(Catpija ,Thunderian)

Last edited:
I find it strange that a continental being can hold a universal being for 3 days and 3 nights, the difference is too absurd, what kind of hax could Ruminas use to cover this difference? And isn't Ruminas from the current timeline stronger than that from other timelines?

I find it strange that a continental being can hold a universal being for 3 days and 3 nights, the difference is too absurd, what kind of hax could Ruminas use to cover this difference? And isn't Ruminas from the current timeline stronger than that from other timelines?
death and life hax iirc, maybe Milim tanked the death manipulation but at the cost of being weaker. Ruminas probably could also revive herself continuously

death and life hax iirc, maybe Milim tanked the death manipulation but at the cost of being weaker. Ruminas probably could also revive herself continuously
Ruminas in other timelines probably didn't even have ultimate skill, right? And we don't know how she really fought, whether she was using hax or not, I think a "probable 3-A" would be good but as everyone disagrees so there's not much to do

Ruminas in other timelines probably didn't even have ultimate skill, right? And we don't know how she really fought, whether she was using hax or not
The thing is, Ruminas always shown to rely on her skill, she not the type to fight close combat with sword or hand to hand

The thing is, Ruminas always shown to rely on her skill, she not the type to fight close combat with sword or hand to hand
Well most of the fights in Tensura are hax based .

How can Diablo or Diablo ,rZegion and benimaru be 3-A from a mere statement that 3 guys of his level /they can hold milim/have chance to defeat Chloe ?

That can be because of hax too .

And Shion is 3-A from a single statement while the Trio aren't despite being able to fight kondou and Damrada ?

How can Diablo or Diablo ,rZegion and benimaru be 3-A from a mere statement that 3 guys of his level /they can hold milim/have chance to defeat Chloe ?
thats why none of them will be 3A

eh, i mean thats not the only reason they are 3A, plus they don't depend on hax, but are capable on close combat too
And Shion is 3-A from a single statement
a single statement from a credible source that didnt betray the consistent scaling chain

while the Trio aren't despite being able to fight kondou and Damrada ?
Kondou and Damrada isnt 3A, unless you are talking about judgement bullet

It is just fuse being inconsistent

thats why none of them will be 3A

eh, i mean thats not the only reason they are 3A, plus they don't depend on hax, but are capable on close combat too

a single statement from a credible source that didnt betray the consistent scaling chain

Kondou and Damrada isnt 3A, unless you are talking about judgement bullet
How about Kumara .None of her pre time skip or even post time skip feats show that she is anywhere near Diablo's level but suddenly she jumped to 3-A with a single statement .

the only one who has other reasons apart from those are Diablo. Zegion and Benimaru just chain scales .

How about Kumara .None of her pre time skip or even post time skip feats show that she is anywhere near Diablo's level but suddenly she jumped to 3-A with a single statement .

the only one who has other reasons apart from those are Diablo. Zegion and Benimaru just chain scales .
well that's true, having this level of tier jump is not surprising, is it right not Ruminas to also get the upgrade or the others who are not qualified enough to get downgraded? I doubt Kumara is stronger than Ruminas

Last edited:
Also don't try to compare Ruminas to other character when Ruminas is literally the only character to rely with a hax that will work regardless of physical strength. she can be dog-walked by everyone in terms of close-combat, and to add it more, she never try to choose to fight with physical strength in any fight.

This is the wall that differentiates them

thats why she get possibly
So Ruminas can't get "possibly" key ?
Also don't try to compare Ruminas to other character when Ruminas is literally the only character to rely with a hax that will work regardless of physical strength. she can be dog-walked by everyone in terms of close-combat, and to add it more, she never try to choose to fight with physical strength in any fight.

This is the wall that differentiates them
I don't think tiers are determined by just physical combat

What I am trying to get at is just the fact that Ruminas being able to fight milim for 3 days and 3 nights is a better candidate for 3-A rather than existing single statement 3-A title holders .

It's absurd I don't think being a 6-A herself she could survive 3 days and 3 nights fighting a 3-A with just hax .

Even if she isn't getting a tier boost she should at least get speed boost to "FTL" .Now don't say we don't know if Milim was FTL is other timeline .

Alright, this is the last time, you better get what i'm trying to say

What I am trying to get at is just the fact that Ruminas being able to fight milim for 3 days and 3 nights is a better candidate for 3-A rather than existing single statement 3-A title holders .
•Happens at alternate timeline
•Canonly always used hax

It's absurd I don't think being a 6-A herself she could survive 3 days and 3 nights fighting a 3-A with just hax .
you can actually, Rimuru literally defeated a 3A dragon using Beelzebuth. in fact hax is the only logical explanation than Ruminas herself is being comparable to Milim.
I don't think tiers are determined by just physical combat
And i don't think you can get X tier by death haxing X level durability character. i was talking about physical because Ruminas whole arsenal is literally death and life hax, there's nothing else, except for physical combat, even i'm not sure if she's capable on that.

Even if she isn't getting a tier boost she should at least get speed boost to "FTL" .Now don't say we don't know if Milim was FTL is other timeline .
eh, possibly FTL is fine with me

So I am going for the speed upgrade here .Hopefully everyone agrees with it .

(Leon may upscale as it was stated that He was able to move at near Light speed when he was weakened . The weakening part was emphasized there a bit )

So I am going for the speed upgrade here .Hopefully everyone agrees with it .

(Leon may upscale as it was stated that He was able to move at near Light speed when he was weakened . The weakening part was emphasized there a bit )
Was Leon superior to Rimuru at that time? I remember Thunderian sending a scan where Rimuru says he can't pass the speed of light

Was Leon superior to Rimuru at that time? I remember Thunderian sending a scan where Rimuru says he can't pass the speed of light
Then only Ruminas will get "Possibly FTL" .
I'll cheek if Leon can get speed upgrade later

Back