• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a CRT thread to give Accelerated Development (Battle) to every character in Tensura.
There is a limit to the maximum amount of magicules an individual can have, and characters can increase this capacity by being named(transferring magicules), merging with a spirit, or evolving.
In the Clayman Spinoff series, we are told by Milim that battling against stronger individuals can increase the number of magicules a person has. We see examples of this with Rimuru who gets stronger after every battle, Clayman concludes himself to be the culprit in making Rimuru stronger. Since every character in Tensura can increase the amount of magicule and power they have by fighting strong individuals, they should get Accelerated Development for Battle + Training (this comment from Elizhaa)

Possible addition of Reactive Evolution since willpower is the power emitted from the heart of the soul, which can transform into skills. We've been shown multiple instances of characters gaining skills through willpower, for example: Makami Satoru's death and reincarnation and every other transmigrator because of their strong willpower, depending on your situation and desire a unique skill will be given to those with powerful souls and willpower, while Yuuki's creator skill allows him to turn his soul power into the specific skills he wants.

EDIT: More scans supporting both Accelerated Development and Reactive Evolution. Demons in their spirit form can change their power depending on their will and emotions. Another showcase of spiritual beings increasing power by infusing greater will, and skills are crystallized form of willpower of an individual created by the desire of each individual.

Agree: Elizhaa(Accelerated Development, Reactive Evolution), Milly_Rocking_Bandit, Arkenis(Accelerated Development), LephyrTheRevanchist(Accelerated Development, Reactive Evolution)

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
Rimuru's case of getting stronger is mostly from absorption, so I don't think it is really good evidence; though, I guess Milim's statement suggests that the other power also played a part in it.
I recall a fighting/training session with Milim where they got stronger in the WN in chapter 51 and Volume 3 Epilogue which support the notion.
Carrera made the supporting statement that a stronger mind could beat a stronger power, which could serve as supporting evidence (Chapter 181).
Diablo made statements that say battle makes one stronger which supports Milim's statement (Volume 15 chapter 4).

I don't know about reactive evolution, as it feels closer to supernatural willpower; the abilities aren't really consistently given in response to threats but so on willpower instead.

Last edited:
I don't know about reactive evolution, as it feels closer to supernatural willpower; the abilities aren't really consistently given in response to threats but so on willpower instead.
I was more leaning towards limited reactive evolution with this CRT because while the power-ups aren't consistent, the characters do gain skills and resistances based on their extreme willpower (depending on their situation and desires), rather than becoming physically or mentally stronger than their limits.
Reactive evolution would be adapting to threats by gaining powers & resistance, which happens and fits this case more than supernatural willpower. However, skills are only given in extreme desire/willpower (like dying/pre-death) and sufficient magicule amount to shape the skill. Honestly, I don't know how to implement this with the characters in Tensura. Would "possibly limited-reactive evolution" work? I can scratch this out if need be.

I guess it could be fine with willpower. Rimuru gained Heartless One when desired to quickly kill all soldiers; Hinata gained Mathematician and Usurper to fight and almost being sexually assaulted and sold to slavery in the WN and LN (Volume 4 prologue), Shogo's case, and Yuuki's case with Anti-skill in the LN; technically, all the powers or resistance countered their threats that they were facing.
There is SMT, where humans basically get things like reactive evolution with willpower, like Joker, from what I recall.

I checked it again, and it might not just fit supernatural willpowers as it isn't supposed to grant new abilities; this case would probably be for only unique skill users and higher, as discussed here.

It could be a good idea to get @Celestial_Pegasus 's inputs.

Last edited:
I was more leaning towards limited reactive evolution with this CRT because while the power-ups aren't consistent, the characters do gain skills and resistances based on their extreme willpower (depending on their situation and desires), rather than becoming physically or mentally stronger than their limits.
Reactive evolution would be adapting to threats by gaining powers & resistance, which happens and fits this case more than supernatural willpower. However, skills are only given in extreme desire/willpower (like dying/pre-death) and sufficient magicule amount to shape the skill. Honestly, I don't know how to implement this with the characters in Tensura. Would "possibly limited-reactive evolution" work? I can scratch this out if need be.
You could say

Limited Reactive Evolution ,Supernatural Willpower and Empowerment

After all they grow against threads with their willpower [ willpower is everything in tensura to the point one can even fight against a true dragon or a Ultimate skill/ Ultimate Existence ]

And they gain new abilities.

Empowerment.

I am more of a fan of improving the description to explain the limit than just indexing as a power as limited. Currently, the description still needs improvement, but it is a start.

I guess it could be fine with willpower. Rimuru gained Heartless One when desired to quickly kill all soldiers; Hinata gained Mathematician and Usurper to fight almost being sexually assaulted and sold to slavery in the WN, Shogo's case, and Yuuki's case with Anti-skill in the LN; technically, all the powers or resistance countered their threats that they were facing.
There is SMT, where humans basically get things like reactive evolution with willpower, like Joker, from what I recall.

I checked it again, and it might not just fit supernatural willpowers as it isn't supposed to grant new abilities; this case would probably be for only unique skill users and higher, as discussed here.

It could be a good idea to get @Celestial_Pegasus 's inputs.
Can I confirm you agree with the addition of Accelerated Development (Battle) and Reactive Evolution, however, you want a specific description of the weaknesses/limitations of Reactive Evolution?
I am currently fine with only adding Reactive Evolution to Unique Skill or higher users. However shouldn't all characters have a possibility of reactive evolution since they can get unique skills, like how Venom gained Regenerator after feeling intense anger at Diablo for killing his companions in the WN? Or what about spiritual lifeforms who naturally have strong wills.

SO.
Accelerated Development (Battle; All beings in Tensura can overcome their maximum magicule capacity and become stronger by fighting stronger individuals, overcoming great obstacles, or strengthening their will.) #for every character

Reactive Evolution, Supernatural Willpower, and Empowerment (Willpower is everything in Tensura, sometimes intense emotions and will can converge to create new skills and resistances. Those with Unique Skills are beings with strong willpower who have developed a skill unique to them due to their desires. Those with strong will can strengthen the power of their attacks into realms beyond their limit and sometimes reach the Ultimate level. However, gaining a new skill depends on the magicule amount of the individual, soul power, intense emotion, and willpower comparable to death, hence most beings are limited to a number of unique skills. Some characters may have already reached the limit of their soul, and therefore can't gain more skills.) #for unique skill users

Accelerated development should be battle and training with Physical Statistics and Abilities, given that it is shown in WN and LN from Milim and others like this (Chapter 27), this (Chapter 92), this (Chapter 109), this (Chapter 166), this - Rimuru stated what doesn't kill you makes you stronger(chapter 11). I think it was mentioned a couple times that make one stronger in both WN and LN, like with some side characters with Karion/Carrion in both cases.

I don't remember nor think magicule or magic energy was a limit, and I didn't find anything about it in the early Volume 1-6 where Unique skills were more focused, with newer volumes focusing mostly on Ultimate skills; Masayuki's case, still obtaining an ultimate skill with basically human stats, suggests it isn't the case.

However shouldn't all characters have a possibility of reactive evolution since they can get unique skills, like how Venom gained Regenerator after feeling intense anger at Diablo for killing his companions in the WN? Or what about spiritual lifeforms who naturally have strong wills.
Venom already acquired Unique skills, Divider and Integrator; the kids were not able to acquire unique skills, which require Rimuru to help, which kind of lowers the notion.

I thought we already agreed with the spiritual lifeforms' case. Orginally, I initially thought it was a limited spiritual lifeforms before seeing the the evidence; I recall threads already accepting a spiritual lifeform's willpower above standards of unique skill users because some moves like Death streak kill all, which include unique skill users, besides spiritual lifeforms or those who protect their soul; a dude, Gastar, with a unique skill, died from Death streak in chapter 154, which supports the notion, and I think the scene happened in the LN. I thought of these points when I made the statement, and I think most, if not all, already have unique skills anyway.

Last edited:
You would take responsibilities for adding it to everyone profile
I would like to, however, I have no idea how to change profiles, link power/ability pages, or any of that sort.
I don't remember nor think magicule or magic energy was a limit, and I didn't find anything about it in the early Volume 1-6 where Unique skills were more focused, with newer volumes focusing mostly on Ultimate skills; Masayuki's case, still obtaining an ultimate skill with basically human stats, suggests it isn't the case.
I vividly remember magicule being used to converge into skills, but I may be wrong in that.. Wait I might be thinking of soul power, which limits the maximum amount of skills a soul can hold.
I thought we already agreed with the spiritual lifeforms' case. Orginally, I initially thought it was a limited spiritual lifeforms before seeing the the evidence; I recall threads already accepting a spiritual lifeform's willpower above standards of unique skill users because some moves like Death streak kill all, which include unique skill users, besides spiritual lifeforms or those who protect their soul; a dude, Gastar, with a unique skill, died from Death streak in chapter 154, which supports the notion, and I think the scene happened in the LN.
Alright, so this should be added to spiritual lifeforms as well then. Could you give me more scans that support spiritual lifeforms having more willpower than unique skill users? The scan above is from the web novel, and it seems more like a biology manipulation that the opponent (still a human with the need for a physical/living body) couldn't resist.

Could you give me more scans that support spiritual lifeforms having more willpower than unique skill users? The scan above is from the web novel, and it seems more like a biology manipulation that the opponent (still a human with the need for a physical/living body) couldn't resist.
It is stated that those who store souls are also fine; it seems like it affects the soul, which is a key reason for acceptance. I mean, most of the scans are literally about spirituals, particularly where they are stronger with willpower.
Also, in the LN, it is that willpower could be Ultimate level which make comparable to Ultimate skill like in the scans about the three primodials.

Accelerated Development is a given.

The reactive evolution part, I can see it. Their will is so strong that they develop a new ability to counter or even overpower another that was given them trouble.

Accelerated Development is a given.

The reactive evolution part, I can see it. Their will is so strong that they develop a new ability to counter or even overpower another that was given them trouble.
Thanks for the inputs.
Do you mean all the characters for reactive evolution, like accelerated development, for clarification?

Fair enough. From re-checking, I guess it seems fine that accelerating development in battle can be a subset of reactive evolution now, and basically characters can get skills/resistances to respond to adverse situations from their will, like Hinata gaining her unique skills without prior abilities.

It also makes me wonder since
Spiritual lifeforms have intrinsic Resistance like "physical attack nullification" and resist melee and stuff wont that be invulnerability
Honestly, I think it is better if invulnerability has its own thread.

It also makes me wonder since
Spiritual lifeforms have intrinsic Resistance like "physical attack nullification" and resist melee and stuff wont that be invulnerability
Honestly the more I say we need a page for spiritual beings and all that, because just being in the tensura world gives you abilities and powers. It would be easier to have a singular page than to individually add these things to every profile every time we upgrade the general verse.
EDIT: Updated the votes, if anyone feels like their votes are misrepresented then you can message me on my wall.

Last edited:
Yes, agreed. That's a whole 'nother beast.

Honestly the more I say we need a page for spiritual beings and all that, because just being in the tensura world gives you abilities and powers. It would be easier to have a singular page than to individually add these things to every profile every time we upgrade the general verse.
EDIT: Updated the votes, if anyone feels like their votes are misrepresented then you can message me on my wall.
I need help in editing blogs
I already have all their stuffs and hax ready

I guess there is enough approval to add the changes; are you able to handle them?
If so, please follow the Common Editing Mistakes page instructions, and don't forget to link the CRT in the Editing Summary Box.

I might be able to help on the side.

If we have adequate votes then I can add them. Just to make sure, should this be the justification for both abilities?
Accelerated Development (Battle & Training; All beings in Tensura can overcome their maximum magicule capacity and become stronger by fighting stronger individuals, overcoming great obstacles, or strengthening their will.) #for every character

Reactive Evolution, Supernatural Willpower, and Empowerment (Willpower is everything in Tensura, sometimes intense emotions and will can converge to create new skills and resistances. Those with Unique Skills are beings with strong willpower who have developed a skill unique to them due to their desires. Those with strong will can strengthen the power of their attacks into realms beyond their limit and sometimes reach the Ultimate level. However, gaining a new skill depends on the individual's soul power, intense emotion, and willpower comparable to death, hence most beings are limited to a number of unique skills. Some characters may have already reached the limit of their soul, and therefore can't gain more skills.) #for every character

I guess there is enough approval to add the changes; are you able to handle them?
If so, please follow the Common Editing Mistakes page instructions, and don't forget to link the CRT in the Editing Summary Box.

I might be able to help on the side.
Yes, agreed. That's a whole 'nother beast.
Sorry if this is a bother but decided to do it directly
Thanks in advance

If we have adequate votes then I can add them. Just to make sure, should this be the justification for both abilities?
Some characters may have already reached the limit of their soul, and therefore can't gain more skills.
  • If you are talking about the soldiers resurrected by Rimuru, Rimuru largely took their soul energy, so it is not really a normal case, and I don't remember other cases where soul energy was mentioned to decrease otherwise; if there is no additional proof, I think it should be removed.
    • If anything, it seems like what Rimuru stated about those resurrected not being able to learn skills suggests there is no real limit normally.

The justification worked for the LN profiles but removed the WN link from it since they technically have separate canon: https://gyazo.com/6e6ab223af8f90c74ee45ec2a9227cc1 from Those with strong will can strengthen the power of their attacks into realms beyond their limit

The WN scans can be taken from what I saw posted above; I would say to remove the statement about the ultimate level from the justifications since it seems to be from LN now and its fine.
Edit:
Instance willpower toward death is not necessarily true, so it probably should be removed. Rimuru, when he obtained Hearless One was more so pissed that soldiers might escape and wasn't facing death; Hinata was more so angry too.

Last edited:
Some characters may have already reached the limit of their soul, and therefore can't gain more skills.
  • If you are talking about the soldiers resurrected by Rimuru, Rimuru largely took their soul energy, so it is not really a normal case, and I don't remember other cases where soul energy was mentioned to decrease otherwise; if there is no additional proof, I think it should be removed.
    • If anything, it seems like what Rimuru stated about those resurrected not being able to learn skills suggests there is no real limit normally.

The justification worked for the LN profiles but removed the WN link from it since they technically have separate canon: https://gyazo.com/6e6ab223af8f90c74ee45ec2a9227cc1 from Those with strong will can strengthen the power of their attacks into realms beyond their limit

The WN scans can be taken from what I saw posted above; I would say to remove the statement about the ultimate level from the justifications since it seems to be from LN now and its fine.
Edit:
Instance willpower toward death is not necessarily true, so it probably should be removed. Rimuru, when he obtained Hearless One was more so pissed that soldiers might escape and wasn't facing death; Hinata was more so angry too.
Whats your opinion on having a Spiritual lifeform physiology then

I don't have permission to edit their profiles, even for characters such as Treyni or Laplace.
  • The action you have requested is limited to users in one of the groups: Autoconfirmed users, FANDOM Helpers, Wiki Representatives, Wiki Specialists.
  • This page has been protected to prevent editing or other actions.

Should we change LN Diablo’s age to before creation/Dawn of Creation since he’s a primordial which is derived from the great spirit of darkness that exist before creation
He arose a long time ago, far back in the ages, before the creation of the world. His birth was a mere coincidence. Veldanava, the creator god, created the seven seraphim from the Great Spirit of Light, and the shadows were born. Those were the Seven Primordials—devil lords derived from the Great Spirit of Darkness. Volume 16 Epilogue

Should we change LN Diablo’s age to before creation/Dawn of Creation since he’s a primordial which is derived from the great spirit of darkness that exist before creation
I guess so; assuming great spirits are eventually conceptual, it could be evidence for them being type 1 concepts from predating creation.

I don't have permission to edit their profiles, even for characters such as Treyni or Laplace.
Were you logged in since I saw the issue if one did not login, and does it work currently if you are logged in?
If the issues persist, I aim to work on the changes this coming week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back