• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay.

1. Quote has repeatedly been stated to have been retconned.
2. Same.
3. Already stated this doesn't show enough for High Regen.
4. Stating "she is light" can easily be a hyperbolic statement, and still does not supply any proof whatsoever that she can regenerate from light particles.
That’s body control and light manipulation lol
I like this interpretation.

Okay.

1. Quote has repeatedly been stated to have been retconned.
2. Same.
3. Already stated this doesn't show enough for High Regen.
4. Stating "she is light" can easily be a hyperbolic statement, and still does not supply any proof whatsoever that she can regenerate from light particles.

I like this interpretation.
She Is light, it’s not an hyperbole We saw her forming her body using light. (Here)

Here she can regen using light particles to close wounds on her light body.

I don’t think it’s an assumption to say she can reform entire bodies using light when she was shown doing it for the « teleportation » where she went from scattered photons to an entire materialised light body.

Kizaru has High regen with similar feats hence why we thought it would be enough.

In fact regeneration Is simply the action to grow back or recreate a lost or damaged body part.
High: The ability to regenerate from a few scattered or lone molecules, atoms, or sub-atomic particles.
Re creating a light body after the Goddess seal should count as High regeneration

Basically Lance can copy the power of each of the opps someone faced by using it’s memories that’s interesting and will give us a clear tiering of the knights they faced

Basically Lance can copy the power of each of the opps someone faced by using it’s memories that’s interesting and will give us a clear tiering of the knights they faced
Wrong thread but I will add that to my new crt(after this is added and closed) taking forever though.

Here she can regen using light particles to close wounds on her light body.
Not saying I outright disagree with high regen because I’m still processing the arguments so far, but I’m pretty sure using light particles to heal is different from healing from scattered particles. Which is what qualifies for high regen

Not saying I outright disagree with high regen because I’m still processing the arguments so far, but I’m pretty sure using light particles to heal is different from healing from scattered particles. Which is what qualifies for high regen
But she is light there’s multiple statements even in the light novel that she is light she even says it herself so she should qualify for high regeneration.

Makai already asked in the p and a thread like a few months ago if a character who is made of light regenerates the self would it qualify for high regen and yes it does.

But she is light there’s multiple statements even in the light novel that she is light she even says it herself so she should qualify for high regeneration.
Hm well the justification for high regen says “to regenerate from a few scattered or lone molecules, atoms, or sub-atomic particles.” In that vid she just appears to be reforming by using light to heal her wounds

Hm well the justification for high regen says “to regenerate from a few scattered or lone molecules, atoms, or sub-atomic particles.” In that vid she just appears to be reforming by using light to heal her wounds
Yeah but she regenerates from light particles as shown in the op.

I'll put the caveat that I only agree with this because Kizaru has the same justification.
If it ends up being applied I won’t contest or anything my only issue is this
“to regenerate from a few scattered or lone molecules, atoms, or sub-atomic particles.”

As for kizaru’s accepted high regen I think it makes more sense for him because his level of light manipulation grants him complete elemental intangibility, letting him freely disperse and reform. And his high regen is mentioned to only be in logia form

I disagree with the first part, since that doesn't change anything, but I suppose you're right.

We don't know if she can reform if all of her molecules are scattered.

So, yeah, I'll say disagree.

I disagree with the first part, since that doesn't change anything, but I suppose you're right.

We don't know if she can reform if all of her molecules are scattered.

So, yeah, I'll say disagree.
Edit High regeneration for the supreme deity Here also there is enough statements that she is light itself even in the light novels. She reforms from light particles at this point likely high regeneration works after all we don’t see kizaru reforming from molecules it would be such a double standard if this wasn’t accepted for the SD.

Speedster that’s not a few scattered particles. Being light itself isn’t enough when she hasn’t been shown to reform on that level

Speedster that’s not a few scattered particles. Being light itself isn’t enough when she hasn’t been shown to reform on that level
Edit High regeneration for the supreme deity Here Light particles are photons which are unanimously agreed to qualify for high regeneration.

Why does everyone keep using this as proof?

I keep saying it's something that all Goddesses do as a byproduct of teleportation, yet I get the same circular, nothing response that it 'proves she can reform out of light'.

No it doesn't. It's just teleportation from the Goddess realm and means nothing. By this logic, everyone in every verse should have high regeneration because that's literally what teleportation is.
also there is enough statements that she is light itself even in the light novels.
Means nothing.

Last edited:
Why does everyone keep using this as proof?

I keep saying it's something that all Goddesses do as a byproduct of teleportation, yet I get the same circular, nothing response that it 'proves she can reform out of light'.

No it doesn't. It's just teleportation from the Goddess realm and means nothing. By this logic, everyone in every verse should have high regeneration because that's literally what teleportation is.

Means nothing.
But she has statements of being light or being light itself so it would be possible that she can regenerate from light particles I mean we literally see if happen Here. Here she also absorbs and nullifies king attack because it’s light and it compliments herselfYou have to prove otherwise because a likely rating will suffice in this case. Being made of light reforms from light particles similar to kiazaru should be given high regeneration at least as likely or possibly. More proof Meliodas and Zeldris needed to use darkness to counter her elemental intangibility and negate her regeneration Here

it would be possible that she can regenerate
Doesn't matter if it's possible or not.
from light particles I mean we literally see if happen Here.
We don't.
Again, it doesn't matter if she's just made of light.
You have to prove otherwise because a likely rating will suffice in this case.
You actually have to give substantive evidence before that.

Here's what we know; she's made of light, can regenerate to some extent, and teleport. This isn't her regenerating from every molecule of her body being scattered, or healing from a few particles.
More proof Meliodas and Zeldris needed to use darkness to counter her elemental intangibility and negate her regeneration Here
Or, more likely, their normal attacks that are explicitly inferior to Behemoth (who got beaten by 50% DK), so they had to amplify their attack power to win.

Doesn't matter if it's possible or not.

We don't.

Again, it doesn't matter if she's just made of light.

You actually have to give substantive evidence before that.

Here's what we know; she's made of light, can regenerate to some extent, and teleport. This isn't her regenerating from every molecule of her body being scattered, or healing from a few particles.

Or, more likely, their normal attacks that are explicitly inferior to Behemoth (who got beaten by 50% DK), so they had to amplify their attack power to win.
It’s still a double standard their is no proof kizaru can regenerate from lone molecules if this is rejected I am making a kizaru downgrade crt. This was already asked in the p and a discussion thread a while back by makai and they agreed it’s high regeneration. No they literally had to use darkness spells to even interact with her. What do you mean it doesn’t matter if the character is light it did for kizaru why else does he have high regeneration? She is light itself she says it and the light novel confirms this. What makes you think it’s a few particles she literally reformed her entire body from light particles and she is stated numerous times to be light itself so in this special case high regeneration is warranted. Also they were able to kill the SD while her graces exist wouldn’t that be type 8 immortality negation? Shouldn’t they have type 3 immortality negation since hellblaze is stated to negate the regeneration of even immortals?

their is no proof kizaru can regenerate from lone molecules
He can scatter his body to reform it.
if this is rejected I am making a kizaru downgrade crt
Cool, do that.
This was already asked in the p and a discussion thread a while back by makai and they agreed it’s high regeneration.
You are notorious for taking stuff out of context over there. So this is meaningless.
No they literally had to use darkness spells to even interact with her.
No, they had to use two darkness attacks to break through her barrier and destroy her, not just to hit her or anything like that. Did you actually watch the move?
She is light itself she says it and the light novel confirms this.
Again, it doesn't matter if she's made of light. That's not part of the criteria.
she literally reformed her entire body from light particles
No she didn't. She teleported.

If you're talking about the only actual regen scene, then her body needs to actually be scattered. Healing holes isn't enough.
and she is stated numerous times to be light itself so in this special case high regeneration is warranted.
IT. DOESN'T. *******. MATTER.
Also they were able to kill the SD while her graces exist wouldn’t that be type 8 immortality negation?
SD's Graces were only stated to be reforming Tarmiel, Sariel and Ludoshel. We don't have enough evidence as to how they work other than that, and Sunshine wasn't included.

What if her body was originally sacrificed to seal the demon clan.

She had to recreate it entirely from scattered light.

She also deconstructed her body to move to the Mortal plane and reconstructed it using scattered photons.

She then also proceded to show how she could Also use light to recover from wounds.

Idk if it sounds correct to y ALL but knowing the context i’d say it’s applicable

She also deconstructed her body to move to the Mortal plane and reconstructed it using scattered photons.

She then also proceded to show how she could Also use light to recover from wounds.

Idk if it sounds correct to y ALL but knowing the context i’d say it’s applicable
Do you have access to the light novel?
He can scatter his body to reform it.

Cool, do that.

You are notorious for taking stuff out of context over there. So this is meaningless.

No, they had to use two darkness attacks to break through her barrier and destroy her, not just to hit her or anything like that. Did you actually watch the move?

Again, it doesn't matter if she's made of light. That's not part of the criteria.

No she didn't. She teleported.

If you're talking about the only actual regen scene, then her body needs to actually be scattered. Healing holes isn't enough.

IT. DOESN'T. *******. MATTER.

SD's Graces were only stated to be reforming Tarmiel, Sariel and Ludoshel. We don't have enough evidence as to how they work other than that, and Sunshine wasn't included.
maybe that can finally end this debate. Also the sun grace is not gone and it only revives Goddesses not humans that have the grace.

Are you talking about the clip op posted, and the one of her closing her wounds with light

Are you talking about the clip op posted,
The shower of light clip shows that she has the ability to reform a body from light
and the one of her closing her wounds with light
It shows she can use her light to regenerate

Originally she did lose her body in order to seal the demon race during the war iirc but she got it back meaning she can regen her body entirely

The shower of light clip shows that she has the ability to reform a body from light
I don't think we take feats of intangibility or teleportation as regen. If someone damaged her body to the extent that she was reduced to few particles of light, would she be able to regenerate? Or rather, are there feats or statements of that?

That’s the thing she’s reforming from a shower of light, not a few scattered particles

It shows she can use her light to regenerate

Originally she did lose her body in order to seal the demon race during the war iirc but she got it back meaning she can regen her body entirely
The method of regeneration doesn’t matter though, for high regeneration SD needs to heal from a few scattered particles

That’s the thing she’s reforming from a shower of light, not a few scattered particles

The method of regeneration doesn’t matter though, for high regeneration SD needs to heal from a few scattered particles
No she doesn’t kizaru still has that even though we don’t see him regenerate from lone molecules but he still has high regeneration that’s plain hypocrisy. What is good for the goose is good for the gander. Also her entire body was sacrificed in sealing the demon clan away and then she restored her body with light particles. She can regenerate from light particles aka photons that’s high regeneration plain and simple.

Already inapplicable. /s
her body was originally sacrificed to seal the demon clan.

No. She lost her material body entirely (photons and all, with Ludoshel calling an incomplete body an astral body) and had to recreate it from the ground up over the course of 3,000 years (with the movie specifically showing that basically every Goddess in the series had only regained their bodies recently) in a non-combat applicable manner like all the other Goddesses. For example, Nerobasta, who sacrificed her physical body but could still die permanently when Derieri killed her.

You get Low Godly overtime and through a specific manner for this like all the other Goddesses, not immediate High regen.
No she didn't. FFs. She teleported like every damn Goddess, she didn't use regeneration to pull her body back together or some shit like that.

With some exceptions, no form of teleportation in any series is enough for high regen.
maybe that can finally end this debate. Also the sun grace is not gone and it only revives Goddesses not humans that have the grace.
I didn't say it was gone, I said it's not accessible to her.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back