• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small NNT revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

ByAsura

He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
This is about the weapons.

In Meliodas' It's stated that Liz's sword allowed him to cave in Hendrickson's chest and stop Gilthunder's attack, but he didn't even use his weapon to do this. In fact, his weapon was in the air when he stopped Gilthunder's attack, and his weapon was in the other hand when caving in Hendrickson's chest.

I think Liz's sword key should just be removed in general and added to Meliodas' normal key. It's just with weapons, not any supernatural or powerful weapon like Lostvayne, but it does allow access to more physical power, like other weapons do.

Now, it's also stated Lovstayne is what allowed him to become more powerful than Matrona, however, this isn't implied by the series. Sacred Treasures draw out their already existing power, not increase it, and Meliodas' at the time of the fight was 10,300.

Now this part is from another thread that I created, and it's too old to bump, so I'm adding it here.

Gowther did injure Dale as the profile says, however, this Dale was not the one King's suppressed attacks couldn't hurt, rather this one who wasn't as mutated, and had Gowther's suit of armor to suppress his power, although the armor was somewhat cracked at the time. Here's another scan that backs this up, basically it suppressed his power and the Demon withi. The same goes for Slader, who harmed an even weaker version of Dale and was confident that this version of Dale would kill 2 members of the Dawn Roar in their battle, let alone the further mutated one without the armor restricting his powers.

Gowther has a physical power of 500, which rivals Melascula's, and Slader's physical power is equal to that of Ban.

It says Meliodas used a weapon against Hendrickson and Gil, this is true, but Gilthunder and Hendrickson were also using weapons, with each of them having used regular weapons though, not the Sacred Treasures (I'm just assuing, as it's possible they did use a weapon like this since Guila's and Jericho's weapons were stated to be on par with Sacred Treasures). When using more power he actually started to overpower Gilthunder until Hendrickson intervened, this is later proven when Hendrickson said he was better than he expected, despite being there for Gil and Meliodas' battle, and even during that battle, the only real time he was overpowered was when he wasn't fighting back and when Vivian started to get really cheaty with Magic.

Hendrickson also has a strength of 800, magic of 1280, and a spirit of 570 and Gilthunder has a strength level less than 670, magic less than 1,130, spirit less than 530, and a total PL less than 1970, which makes them inferior to Meliodas.

Can you give a summary of what you wish to change?

Basically, some of the weapon feats aren't actually with weapons at all and are with Liz's sword, so I wish to remove them to his normal key w/o a weapon. Also, I maybe think they should just be added to his regular key as they are normal weapons, not sacred treasures like Lostvayne, and it's explicitly shown that the latter is superior.

I think Gilthunder and Hendrickson should be downgraded to Mountain level, as they can only fight armed characters while wielding weapons, and generally have much lower physical strengths. The same goes for Slader, who harmed a much weaker character than the one Meliodas cut up, both being with conventional weapons.

Yeah that technically is true, Liz's sword is no different from a regular weapon as it won't draw out more power, only a Sacred Treasure would do it. I would have to agree with that.

As for your second half, I would have to agree with that for now and I am glad you've provided scans to reinforce your points. I may need to reread that part, but for now I agree.

You can ask DemonGodMitchAubin to comment here.

You should probably use the Knowledgeable Members List again, and also check the supporters and neutral sections of the Nanatsu no Taizai verse page for people to ask to comment here.

That said, I think that the cosmetic changes seem uncontroversial. It is the statistics changes that we need input for.

Finished. That took forever, and I think the format messed up a couple times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back