• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Dio Brando survived a hundred years at the bottom of the ocean. That's Self-Sustenance type 1 and 2, which scales to other vapires like Straizo, which is also the only other vampire with a page here, so good. It also probably scales to the Pillar men.

Also Dio put on the Stone Mask. Remember that said mask made Zeppeli's father go crazy and nearly killed his son. Assuming it's not an "Araki Forgot", people who put on the stone mask but kept their sanity should have resistance to Madness manipulation.

Lastly, Italian Devil should get High 3-A "environmental destruction" or just not combat applicable as deleting chunks of time on an universal scale is limited 4D power which is textbook High 3-A.

As far as I remember, Vampires need to always feed of life energy (blood) to sustain their immortal body, and this is even more so the case for the Pillarmen. Ultimate Kars doesn't need this, but it's still stated that he needs to eat only once a year. However, the Pillarmen still managed to sleep for 2000 years, needing to absorb only some people who just so happened to touch the stone. Dio probably entered in some sort of "hibernation mode" inside of the coffin like the Pillarmen did before him, but to a lesser extent.

Neutral on the other 2 points.

First: Can definitely last far longer than any human without food.

Second: Should be listed under "Possibly" since it might be an Araki Forgot.

Third: Either that or GER should have it's High 3-A removed.

DMB is right on the first thing.

Possible. We need scans to be sure.

Well, GER should have its hax properly explained in Giorno's P&A, not being High 3-A. On a similar matter, no one should have Universal range via time stop as we don't do that.

We don't add Universal range in a character's profile due to time stop. Not sure why tho.

1. IIRC he said that if Johnathan's body wasn't so energetic he wouldn't have survived down there for that long so IDK, but the Pillar men's seems fine.

2. Makes sense. But I would appreciate it if Dio wasn't included because he seems pretty insane. Not really any more so per say but IDK.

3. Makes... a lot more sense than I first thought.

I disagree on the Pillarmen because even if you don't count what I said before, it's stated that uUltimatekars still needed to feed once a year. Heck, the whole reason Pilarmen were decorated with gems in the pillar was to attract greedy humans' attention and then to eat them.

I don't know if it turns them insane so much as they desire to kill/drink/destroy other living beings. The person Dio tested the Mask on, immediately became violent as well.

Agree with the first and second point. Neutral on the last one.

Also, I always thought time stop was always assumed to be universal in range, unless stated otherwise.

I'm fairly certain we went over this already.

It's universal, but hax so it doesn't make the tier IIRC

My stance is this:

I disagree with the first point (as I explained above)

I am fine with the second one.

For the third one, I just feel like Giorno with GER should have his High 3-A key removed and that's it.

Lol this is so old.

We already took care if the last one, I honestly don't even think the first one is okay given what DMB1 said.

I think we can just go ahead and add the second point to Dio and Straizo

Also resistance to Ice Manipulation, since Dio casually freezes his own arm to attack.

Also the madness manipulation resistance (As well as probably the ice resistance) would scale to The Pillar Me

The mask specifically has different effects on Puillarmen than on Humans, even though they are stated to be superior to vampires in every way. I don't know.

I figured I could ask y'all here before I toss up a thread. I think Pucci should also be Varies in attack power via time acceloration since objects seem to increase in attack power as they get faster

So like: 8-C Physically with Made In Heaven. Varies with time acceleration. Low 2-C with enviormental destruction

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Don't Stands have a specified range? What I think people misconstrue from Stand stats is that they might correspond to the Stand's ability rather than the Stand itself. IIRC "Durability" is actually meant to be read as "Permanence" (how long can the ability be used), and King Crimson's abysmal rank may signify that its Time Erasure doesn't last long.

My point is that wouldn't KC's time erasure only apply within a specific range? People outside of it would only see those inside it doing their actions normally, then get visibly confused afterwards. But that's my perspective.

Most of the Stand range stats are usually for denoting the distance at which the Stand can operate separated from the user. I say mostly because Stand stats are all over the place and are too inconsistent to be used to ascertain a Stand's capabilities.

For example, Star Platinum has a D in range and A everything else. The World is more balanced but has less As. Kiss has As in every stat which makes it the highest statted Stand. Does this make Kiss stronger and better than all other Stands? Absolutely not.

Back