• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Inuyasha upgrade.

Aparajita

VS Battles
Retired
So, my wife and i finished watching the entire series today - finised the final act and i wanted to ask a few questions.

In the series, Kikyo summons the Mayose tree, a huge tree that lures in evil spirits (demons) and purifies them. The tree reaches far into the clouds (aprox 6000 feet on the low end) because of the clouds that exist + the inability to see the top from the base.

The tree is aprox 20-30 feet in width, although the true diamater is never revealed.

Furthermore, Naraku, the primary villain, destroys a mountain in series with his miazma, a demonic poison that consumes everything. When people return to the mountain later, it's "in ruins" although that is statements from characters as the Ruins are never actually shown.

It's not much of an upgrade, but it would raise the tier from 7-C (Town level, where it currently is) to 7-A for the high tiers.

What do you think?

Wouldn't it depend on the mountain size?

Hmm. Well, if Takahashi considered it canon, it likely would be, unless it contradicts the manga, but we do not have a set policy regarding the issue.

Regardless, a small mountain was only calculated to 7-C when Gildartz destroyed one, so it depends on the size.

Antvasima said:
Hmm. Well, if Takahashi considered it canon, it likely would be, unless it contradicts the manga, but we do not have a set policy regarding the issue.
Regardless, a small mountain was only calculated to 7-C when Gildartz destroyed one, so it depends on the size.
So it would be best to have a member of the calculation group look at it?

Actually i found a site where it questioned on weather Inuyasha and his brother were thought up on being mountain busters or not(didn;'t bother to check it though).

But yeah Apa, destroying something like a small mountain doesn;t exactly make one a mountain buster. So like what Ant said, it all depends on the size of said mountain.

Back