• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Ichigo Addition

Ichigo should have this ability called Multiple Personalities.

He's in a constant power-struggle with Zangetsu who is quite different from Ichigo personality wise as seen in his 1st introduction when he nearly killed Byakuya or when he possessed Ichigo and attacked Uryu.

He should also have Biological Manipulation maybe or Zangetsu since he can grow extra appendanges like arms and what not during his hollow training.

Instinctive Reaction since Zangetsu is capable of deploying the mask for him to protect him from harm?

Resistance to Memory Manipulation since he was able to remember Senna after everyone's memory was wiped.

Resistance to Extrasensory Perception because in Bleach when someone is considered "Transcendent" they can't really be sensed or felt by someone weaker.

Telekinesis since he can bring back his Zanpakuto to his hand.

Resistance to Paralysis should be fine since he wasn't paralyzed by the lightning he was hit with.

Berserk Mode i Full Holow since he's pretty much out of control.

Biological Manipulation seems not usable by Ichigo himself, perhaps when being controlled by his Hollow Instincts, but sure.

Instinctive reaction makes sense because Hanataro states that the mask was suddenly there and Ichigo doesn't remember doing so.

Resistance to Memory Manipulation seems flimsy at first, but then remembering that Senna is canon (I think she's canon, right guys?) then this should be ok.

Multiple Personality, yeah, sure, it had been a thing and I think this should be applied to other vizards as well, tbh.

@Cursed

Yeah that's why I said or Zangetsu, but technically Ichigo can do everything Zangetsu can.

The memory thing should be fine since the movie was accepted as canon.

I added some other things as well.

The Telekinesis ability is called Chain and is limited to the Zanpakuto.

For the abilities of Zangetsu, Ichigo should get them for his keys when he is one with Zangetsu like Dangai/FGT and his True Zanpakuto editions.

@Elizhaa

for the electricy part, her power is accepted as natural lightning and a much weaker attack has a stated wattage of 5 gigajoules. Ichigo is simply so strong that he can't be effected by it.

And the the extra appendages seem to fit more with Biological Manipulation and Shape Change category.his arm was blown off whichspawned another creature from his body and giving him a new arm.

Seems I forgot 1 more thing.

He should have resistance to Sealing as seen here for his hollow training. Hachi places a seal on him to bind his body and Ichigoeasily breaks out of it.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Seems I forgot 1 more thing.
He should have resistance to Sealing as seen here for his hollow training. Hachi places a seal on him to bind his body and Ichigoeasily breaks out of it.
Sealing is fine.

I thought resistance to paralysis would come from his feat of resisting Rukia's paralysis kido at first.

Should Ichigo's intelligence not receive an improvement during the Fullbringer arc? His fight with Jack is a good example of how he got smarter, he was able to predict Jack's attacks. (I believe this fits into analytical prediction)

Aizen says that Ichigo is not affected by Kyoka Suigetsu, would that give him resistance to the manipulation of perception? Ichigo says he can read the hearts of opponents, I believe this is empathic manipulation.

There is another detail about Ichigo's instinctive reaction, when Kirinji hit ichigo he instinctively reacted and injured Kirinji's hand, in his fight against ulquiorra he instinctively wears his mask as observed by ulquiorra (I may be wrong about it) ..

Resistance the poison probably got him up even though he was in the Askin gift area and before he says that he had Orihime's help, Youruichi says he recovered on his own.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Ichigo already is pretty smart for getting top 20 in his high school exams when Japan is pretty strict.
in addition, he still had the chores of Shinigami and still managed to get among the 20.

@Imade could of his opinion on what I said above?

Ichigo touched his zanpakuto before being released, just as Gin did. In addition, Aizen himself states this and after Aizen merged with his zanpakuto it is not necessary to look at the release of his Shikai and rather just look at him, that is how he placed Yhwach on KS.

During the fight against Aizen, Ichigo touched his sword, which means that ichigo can not be further affected by Kyoka Suigetsu since it is necessary to touch his zanpakuto before his release and Ichigo did this during his battle. This means that ichigo is no longer affected by Kyoka Suigetsu.

But I do not know if that would apply to resistance to the manipulation of perception.

Not really, "Weaknesses: Your Zanpakutō's special ability can be overcome by touching his blade before being released." And it's like I said, Aizen himself states that, but that's fine ...

@Imade I have a question , Ichigo in the first chapter confuses Rukia's senses with his Reiatsu, could this be applied in combat?

That's a product of Ichigo's Reiatsu Crush that early in the series. It wasn't enough to hurt Rukia or cause her to tire, but just disorient her senses.

I understand, although I believe that this has more connection with the fact that Ichigo does not know to control its reiatsu and ends up letting leaking of its body.

Okay, regardless of whether you are wrong or not, I believe that this would not be applicable to resistance since it is something more of the verse. Not that I've changed my mind about Ichigo being resistant to manipulating perception.

TF? Ichigo never was under KS or anything like it for that matter, there is 0% chance of him having resistance, lol.

I know that this is a thread about ichigo but aizen should have light manipulation with bakudo 26

Bakudō #26: Kyokkō:A spell that bends light in order to hide the caster, their Reiryoku, Reiatsu or their Kidō.

Zanpakutous can affect directly in the soul, so the Shinigami should not have denial of durability?

they should but it won't be accepted here.

there seems to be a complete refusal of accpeting anything that target the soul directly if it's bleach related despite proof :

fullbringers going to SS when they were killed in their human form by a zanpakuto wich mean that it affected their souls directly , otherwise their souls would have been separated from their dead body and wander the earth waiting for konso as any other human.

ulquiorra stating that tatsuki's soul were on the verge of collapsing from being too close from yammy while she was a soul in a body .

vizard inside a gigai being hurt by a zanpakuto when they are souls to begin with .

I have not seen anyone talking about the denial of durability, but I believe it's still worth just being discussed.

I understand, unfortunately this happens .. I was looking for scans in order to try to find something that improves Ichigo's Regenerationn, I have something but I do not know if this is going to be accepted.

As the Shinigami only die when their hearts are destroyed, and Ichigo can regenerate his heart after being destroyed. Would not that fit into mid Regenerationn?

Just an observation, Ichigo showed resistance to mental possession, I can of the body and possession of the soul. He resisted all kinds of possession.

Elizhaa said:
KazuiK said:
Zanpakutous can affect directly in the soul, so the Shinigami should not have denial of durability?
They already do. Their Soul Manipulation is already a form of Durability Negation. Adding new changes about Durability Negation are uneeded.
it still think it should be precised somewhere in the profiles as i see ton of misconception like bleach characthers being unable to target souls inside bodies.

why is reiatsu , wich target the soul, still considered by so many people as being countered by physical durability instead of requiring soul manip resistance to negate then ?

can i have the link from the crt wich give bleach characther soul manipulation that work on souls inside a body ( or tell me how /where to search for it ) ? it will really help for debunking arguments that say the opposite.

Back