• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Blade Is Me, Not Someone Else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcker123

He/Him
Yeah so this is a simple quality of life CRT.

Simply put, this Zangetsu page should be deleted for several reasons:

1. It is simply a copy paste of the Ichigo profiles and is thus entirely redundant
  2. These characters do not actually fight anyone in canon and thus it is useless to have a profile for them
  3. They aren't even characters, they are simply Ichigo's powers given personality. There is no need for a profile for them.
Yeah so this profile sucks, and is a waste of time.

Agree:Neutral:Disagree:
I didn't really understand the ending of Bleach TYBW. Was Zangetsu Ichigo's  Quincy powers or Shinigami powers? Is zangetsu dead? - Quora

Disagree. Zangetsu is treated as its own character for the large majority of the series. Having the same A.P rating as Ichigo isn't grounds for deletion especially since its from fighting with Ichigo mostly. It also has a different P&A section.

Disagree. Zangetsu is treated as its own character for the large majority of the series. Having the same A.P rating as Ichigo isn't grounds for deletion especially since its from fighting with Ichigo mostly. It also has a different P&A section.
Ichigo has (or should have) every ability Zangetsu has, cuz Ichigo has Zangetsu 🗿 Zangetsu’s profile is just Ichigo minus any Ichigo specific abilities…

Profile deletions aren't typically a matter for CRT's I believe.

But I agree this profile should be deleted anyway.

False. Zangetsu isn't like Kurama or something. He is Ichigo, that's why their shouldn't be a seperation. It doesn't matter if Ichigo and Zangetsu are portrayed seperately, they are factually not distinct entities.

Yeah the most that should happen is their images could be added to Ichigo's profiles, but I'd save that for other revisions for it. I feel like we should do that for all the Zanpakuto spirits.

The only problem I see is that Zangetsu has displayed abilities Ichigo hasn’t( he might in the anime) namely Cero, Hierro, high speed regeneration and Sonido. But if we can just chalk it up to Ichigo having them then I agree with the thread 100%

I’d say it’s a similar case with his Blut where we can say Zangetsu can activate for him but any time Zangetsu displayed his Hollow moves it was entirely him

The only problem I see is that Zangetsu has displayed abilities Ichigo hasn’t( he might in the anime) namely Cero, Hierro, high speed regeneration and Sonido. But if we can just chalk it up to Ichigo having them then I agree with the thread 100%

I’d say it’s a similar case with his Blut where we can say Zangetsu can activate for him but any time Zangetsu displayed his Hollow moves it was entirely him
Ichigo has all of Zangetsu's abilities, it's just in some keys he may not be able to use them or he needs them to activate them for him.

Ichigo used Sonido in TYBW. He also used Cero at the end.

Ichigo can stop time to talk to himself since he is moving but the rocks are stopped in mid air, use shadows, summon multiple infinite amount of swords, regenerate limbs into hollow eating arms that eat people, etc.

Fair enough.

Oh what about that time Zangetsu came out of Ichigo to fight? Filler. But Shinigami spirits are their own entity, Hitsugaya should be here fodderizing this guy who made this threat thinking he is Cang Du saying those spirits have no souls and a mind of their own. Renji even summon his sword spirit to training in the real world without any dolls or anything. Ichigo and the others could do the same. Just because they don't doesn't mean they cannot when we are shown and told they can.

I thought this was index wiki? Not a battle forum wiki.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back