• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Ichigo Addition

"The ability to place or seal one or more objects into another object, though there are various applications." What's being shown as evidence for resistance doesnt qualify as sealing according to the ability page for it.

Did you like completely miss this? "'''though there are various applications'''". This is a '''Bakudo '''which is the classifcation for''' Seals and Barriers. '''Do not make this unnecessarily difficult for me.

Yes, I've read the entire description for sealing. Just because its said to be a "sealing" technique doesnt mean they are automatically given said ability. The scans you provided above do not show ichigo being sealed, just his movements being restricted.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
It's already accepted by 2 staff members, so take it up with them if you don't think Bkaudo seals are seals.
Actually it hasnt been accepted at all. Elizhaa doesnt have the authority to accept CRTs as he said above, and i dont believe warren does either. There are certain staff members that have that authority so you will need to ask them.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
What are you talking about? It's literally the job of a discussion mod to evaluate crts.
Ant gave me a list of staff members that are authorized to accept CRTs when i was doing my Naruro abilities tthread. Ill try and find the list.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
You'll need more than just one staff member. Also Imade said he doesnt agree with resistance to Extrasensory Perception and warren made one comment agreeing with imade and hasn't said anything on the subject since.
You're not even reading the posts properly. Imade said this "I agree with most of it except Resistance to Perception Manipulation, Aizen never showed him it." Which isn't even towards me.

Okay, was he suppose to have some long conversation about these abilities? that was the point of me contacting knowledgable staff members. Feel free to message him again if you like. Also there are 2 staff members here both of whom are knowledgeable smh.

You're not even reading the posts properly. Imade said this "I agree with most of it except Resistance to Perception Manipulation, Aizen never showed him it." Which isn't even towards me.

Okay, was he suppose to have some long conversation about these abilities? that was the point of me contacting knowledgable staff members. Feel free to message him again if you like.

Thats my bad on that part i didnt read it carefully.

Back