• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Belmonts + Dracula additions and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello bois

I've been looking into the Belmonts Powers, and some of them are missing from their profiles, I didn't found anything big and no super upgrades, but they are support abilities that important or not, must be added, and some of them must go away

- Simon Belmont

- Trevor Belmont

• Homing Attack = Already listed on Attacks, but needs to be added to his powers section
The Holy Water's Item Crash. Trevor casts his Holy Water onto the ground, producing holy flames that chase his opponent.

• Danmaku = Also lsted on his Notable Attacks but needs to be added to his powers section
Trevor unleashes a torrent of Silver Daggers that swarm onto his enemies, dashing through the air with a serpent-like pattern.

The Axe's Item Crash. Trevor joins both hands above his head, summoning a gigantic axe and slamming it onto the ground, provoking a quake that pushes all enemies away from him.

• Statistics Amplification = Via Flaming Fist, which covers Trevor's body in fire. In this attack he becomes invulnerable and has bigger physical damage than normal, And Via Golden Aura, which makes Trevor invulnerable to foes like Hector
- Juste Belmont

• Afterimage Creation = Pretty self explanatory, Juste constantly leaves afterimages in his game
  • Danmaku = Via Thousand Edge, which is similar to Trevor's Blade Serpant, Juste can also summon meteors
His powerful attack involving the throwing of many daggers extremely fast.

Now what needs to be removed:

- Richter Belmont

I mean, wtf ? This should be in Maria's profile, not Richter's, we can't add abilities that are based on outside help

Now what needs to be changed:

- All Belmonts

• Soul Manipulation = The current justification on their profiles says "Capable of destroying Souls", unless they can hit them while fighting the opponent, this shouldn't be Soul Hax, attacking Disembodied Souls is Non Physical Interaction
An actual Soul hax feat comes from C3, when Trevor fights a spirit that takes bodies to attack on 10:26. Trevor is capable of destroying both the body and the soul, it should scale to the Belmonts

Now, for Dracula and co

Subjective Reality: Scaling off of Brauner who's paintings can be entire pocket dimensions and can literally come to life, also Stella and Loretta who can make the memories of Richter in the Vampire Killer real and let Jonathan fight it

Subjective Reality/Reality Warping possibly for Death too, in Bloodlines he can create cards with inscriptions on them, activating them brings Morris/Lecarde to past bosses and their locations albeit colors changed or creates meat. i.e meat card creates meat, boss cards creates bosses

Dimensional BFR: Powerscaling off of Death, should be able to transport beings through the Abyss

Physics/Law manip: The reverse Castle is upside down ontop of the regular Castle and is perfectly capable of being that way, candles and fires are burning upside down, waterfalls are falling up and rivers are all upside down aswell. Nation of Fools and Burnt Paradies, which are created by Brauner, don't abide logic and have for example enemies on walls walking perfectly fine, geometry defying gravity, candles burning upside down etc. (Should powerscale to Drac).

Gravity manip: Self explanatory from the reverse castle, though generally the Castle tends to abide its own laws of gravity aswell

Time Travel: Powerscaling off of Galamoth, possibly the Time Reaper aswell

Agree with mostt of it, just that Juste has better reasonings for Danmaku, he can summon meteors, also please include this aswell:

Subjective Reality for Drac: Scaling off of Brauner who's paintings can be entire pocket dimensions and can literally come to life, also Stella and Loretta who can make the memories of Richter in the Vampire Killer real and let Jonathan fight it

Subjective Reality/Reality Warping possibly for Death too, in Bloodlines he can create cards with inscriptions on them, activating them brings Morris/Lecarde to past bosses and their locations albeit colors changed or creates meat. i.e meat card creates meat, boss cards creates bosses

Dimensional BFR: Powerscaling off of Death, should be able to transport beings through the Abyss

Physics/Law manip: The reverse Castle is upside down ontop of the regular Castle and is perfectly capable of being that way, candles and fires are burning upside down, waterfalls are falling up and rivers are all upside down aswell. Nation of Fools and Burnt Paradies, which are created by Brauner, don't abide logic and have for example enemies on walls walking perfectly fine, geometry defying gravity, candles burning upside down etc. (Should powerscale to Drac).

Gravity manip: Self explanatory from the reverse castle, though generally the Castle tends to abide its own laws of gravity aswell

Time Travel: Powerscaling off of Galamoth, possibly the Time Reaper aswell

(Can provide pictures and videos for all if it isn't self explanatory)

There is the spirit boss of Castlevania 3 who inhabits bodies and dies eventually after his last body is destroyed, though that could just be immortality negation

Just gonna chime in to say BEFORE removing soul hax I suggest looking up some soul hax feats/statements and if not then remove it, the reason I say this is because I remember a few matches that the key win-con was the VKs soul hax, so removing it will cause a knock on effect!.

LightinAnt said:
There is the spirit boss of Castlevania 3 who inhabits bodies and dies eventually after his last body is destroyed, though that could just be immortality Negation
That doesn't really sound as Immortality Negation tho, seems a decent Soul Hax feat, killing a spirit while it is inside a body

Unrelated since i didn't know how to interpretit this, but many bosses/enemies disintergrate/get erased upon dying when killed by the protags, now thinking about it

Death did this to Brauner aswell

It could be something but I rather keep the OP with this current info, just to keep the CRT "Small and simple"

I already linked the thread to Medeus

You forgot to add "Law manipulation" to Drac, the castle has its own warped laws and rules and does not abide the ones of the regular world. Also its literally already stated on his profile

Just one thing, Ant

Touching Abstract Embodiments isn't NPI, as the word even say, it is a physical manifestation in a body

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait a minute

Why it was added to everyone Soul Hax ????????? The feat comes from Castlevania 3 Cast which scales to other Belmonts, but that's it

I mean Richter and Maria can do it aswell against Carmilla who is a ghost possesing a mask,, Sypha, Grant, Trevor and Alucard could already kill the spirit boss. Besides there are poltergeist enemies who posses things in the games and they can permanently destroy them

It should scale tbh

Against Carmilla it's only NPI

We don't scale to a whole cast a ability that only 3-4 of them were able to do, it makes sense for the Belmont as their power is similar and Vampire Killer stuff, but people who didn't fought against Spirits possessing bodies (and even then, they need to be capable of killing them while in the body) simply don't scale to Soul Hax

Actually this happens with a bunch of abilities...CRT time again

Dante Demon Killah said:
Against Carmilla it's only NPI
We don't scale to a whole cast a ability that only 3-4 of them were able to do, it makes sense for the Belmont as their power is similar and Vampire Killer stuff, but people who didn't fought against Spirits possessing bodies (and even then, they need to be capable of killing them while in the body) simply don't scale to Soul Hax

Actually this happens with a bunch of abilities...CRT time again
Spirits possessing bodies and you being able to hurt both does count, many enemies are literally this and not just generic ghosts at which point it would be NPI

Yes, that's why its even applicable, Poltergeist is the most common one, but isn't the only one with the description "possessed by a ghost/evil spirit" being on many different enemies and the protags can permanently destroy them

Yes everything done

I just found a possible mistake about Soul Hax, but Ant gave more info about scalling it

Basically, what happened in C3 (about Soul Hax) happens every game with certain regular enemies, so the cast having it is fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back