• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Beerus upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't Beerus have limited precognition on his profile? He's able to have premonitions in his dreams and even saw a vision of Goku after he destroyed that dinosaur planet. This was before the Oracle Fish told him about Super Saiyan God, and it was before Whis directly showed him who Goku was.

I always interpreted these kinds of things as Clairvoyance, but either way, it should be legit.

I wouldn't call this form of precognition/clairvoyance something that could be used in a fight, but it is a power that he has and I agree it should be added to his profile.

Here's how I view it:

Precog = Seeing the very near future that allows you to catch attacks before they're used in a fight.

Clairvoyance = Seeing the long-term future through visions or meditation.

Beerus would fall under the latter.

The Everlasting said:
Here's how I view it:
Precog = Seeing the very near future that allows you to catch attacks before they're used in a fight.

Clairvoyance = Seeing the long-term future through visions or meditation.

Beerus would fall under the latter.

Bardock has precognition on his profile, so I thought it would apply to Beerus as well.

MeleeniumRXJ said:
Bardock has precognition on his profile, so I thought it would apply to Beerus as well.
Bardock: Has several visions about the future events.

Beerus: Saw a blurry image of God Goku for one time.

Dark649 said:
Bardock: Has several visions about the future events.

Beerus: Saw a blurry image of God Goku for one time.

Which is why I said Beerus' precog should be labled as "limited".

And the point I was making is that Bardock doesn't see the immediate future in a way that would be useful in a fight. He sees the long term future. Yet he still has precognition on his profile.

Uhm, this falls under Clairvoyance.

• Dream Scying: The ability to see what happened in the past or future through one's dreams.
It should be limited Clairvoyance.

I just looked it up, Beerus said he had a premonition, which is related to precognition.

Precognitive dreaming- The power to perceive future events while in a dream state. Sub-power of Oneiromancy. Variation of Precognition.

It might be closer to precog.

Limited clairvoyance seems fine to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back