• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Acausality and Intangibility Example Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like the previous threads I've made, i'm continuing on with revising our examples provided on some of our power and abilities pages, which in this case would be our Acausality and Intangibility pages. I've removed the bad examples that have no scans, bad explanations or a combination of the two.

Here's the blog which contains the revised pages (ignore the rest, as they aren't done yet), and here's the Acasuality and Intangibility pages so y'all can cross-reference everything. If you have better examples than the one's I've added then please tell me and i'll change them out with those new examples.

Voting:

Agree - @LephyrTheRevanchist, @Damage3245, @Emirp sumitpo

Disagree -

Neutral -

Last edited:
It was confusing at the beginning but thank you.

@Deceived3596 You only added better examples, correct? Or did you adjust the definitions as well?

Well since these are small changes (only changing the examples) I don't believe I need three mods with evaluation rights to comment on and approve of my thread, especially when one of the people who approve of my changes is an Administrator, and since the needed allot of time has also passed, I believe it's allowed to be added to the pages without trouble.

Both look fine.
Can you unlock both the Intang and Acausality pages?

Why were more famous examples that have Intangibility as a primary signature ability, such as Kitty Pryde, The Vision, and the One Piece logia characters removed?

For example, when somebody think of Spawn, this is not exactly the first most distinctive signature ability somebody thinks of.

Also, policy page revision threads should always be posted in our staff forum and be evaluated by administrators.

It seems best to revert these changes for the time being.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Intangibility?curid=29089&diff=8017594&oldid=8017574

Last edited:
I still think that we should replace The Beyonder with The Doctor by reverting that change.

I don't believe we should, but I'll explain in more depth when I'm feeling better, I got a cold yesterday so I'm not feeling the greatest rn.

I suppose that might be an idea as well, but The Beyonder may be an unintuitive example.

These changes seem far more reasonable, but why was The Doctor replaced with The Beyonder?

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Acausality?curid=11479&diff=8017591&oldid=8017572
Same thought, Doctor who is maybe the verse with the most temporary things that exists and Zangreus's explanation is the most detailed for that type 2
I still think that we should replace The Beyonder with The Doctor by reverting that change.
Or simply add it since there is no real limits to adding examples.
I suppose that might be an idea as well, but The Beyonder may be an unintuitive example.
@Deceived3596 @Damage3245 @LephyrTheRevanchist @Emirp sumitpo

Your further input would be appreciated here. Also, changes to our instruction pages should always be requested in our staff forum to start with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back