• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator

Beatrice

She should get 2 keys; Pre-Arc 4 and Post-Arc 4

The first key will have everything but loses power nullification and invulnerability but would have average/athletic stamina due to her 400 year stockpile of mana

The second key would have power nullification and invulnerability, but would lose BFR and would have below average stamina due to her extremely limited amount of stuff she can do without the presence of Subaru or mana crystals

Gaston

Martial Arts- Is a skilled fighter

“A-are you sure about this, Felt?! We’re dealing with an Archbishop here…?!”

“Grow a pair, Gaston! You don’t want to die before you hear your daughter call you Papa, do you?”

The only other card Felt had to play was the big fellow standing next to her with a face that was frozen stiff.

The man called Gaston stepped forward, unarmed, his fists raised. His stance showed he was no stranger to scraps, but unfortunately, his heart wasn’t in this particular fight.

I can’t deny we’re a bit lacking in performers for such an important match. And one against an Archbishop no less.-Volume 19, Prologue

Theresia

Gifted Intelligence- She already has stuff on her profile which should make her gifted, but in addition she performed a sword feat called a feat of genius

“—Ngh!”

Garfiel and Wilhelm both launched themselves forward at the exact same time.

The stone pavement exploded from the force of the Sword Devil’s charge. Staying low to the ground, he closed the distance in the blink of an eye. In front of him, there was a flash of silver.

Their enemies were two sword masters and a disfigured beast. There was no hesitation in Wilhelm’s sword as he swung at the slender woman.

There was another silvery flash, and a loud clang echoed in the night sky as the smaller sword master’s slim blade diverted Wilhelm’s beautiful first strike. It was a feat of genius, making the swords look like they were dancing. However, Wilhelm had not been aiming to take her head.

The gale unleased by the force of the sword threw back the hood of the slender fighter, revealing what lay hidden beneath.-Volume 19, Prologue

Emilia

Acrobatics- Moves with the grace of a figure skater, dancing, skating, accelerating, bending backward, spinning, slowing, flipping through the air

“What about this?!”

As Regulus sneered, Emilia unleashed a three-part staff that swung straight up into his crotch. The impact was so powerful that even Subaru grimaced, but unfortunately, Regulus sustained no visible damage.

However, even if there was no physical damage, it was clear from his face that it had dealt a serious psychological blow. His cheeks tensed, and his white eyebrows arched as he glared at Emilia.

“You don’t even know the meaning of discretion, do you, woman?! After aiming for my vitals this whole time, now this? Have you no shame? You’re a disgrace as a woman! And utterly unfit to be a bride!”

“I already told you! I’m not going to be your bride! I wouldn’t be able to smile anymore!”

Regulus reached out his hand, his anger on full display, but Emilia eluded his reach at the last moment.

She moved with the grace of a figure skater, her beautiful technique worthy of the title ice fairy. As she sped along in her boldly torn dress, she continued to lead the villain around by the nose.

“Smile? My wives don’t need to smile! What I love is their faces! It’s only natural to wish for a situation where the person you love can love you back. Don’t trifle with me, you evil woman!”

“Whether they’re laughing or angry or crying or even just sleeping, they are still the same person! You’re the only evil one here!”

The girl in the white dress and the man in the white suit clashed in a fierce argument atop the ice.

To anyone watching from above, it probably would’ve seemed like two newlyweds. But in reality, this was a forced marriage, and the two people atop the ice were a girl who possessed the peerless beauty of an ice fairy and an Archbishop of the Witch Cult who embodied the viciousness of the world.

Dancing, skating, accelerating, bending backward, spinning, slowing, flipping through the air—Emilia was traversing the ice like she was performing a carefully choreographed routine. And just when Regulus’s patience ran out and he prepared to leap at her—Volume 19, Chapter 1

Garfiel

Acrobatics- Moved in 3 dimensions, attacking from unconventional angles

Even if he was no longer in his prime, he still stood near the pinnacle of those who lived by the blade. It was almost as if this was a replay of the legendary match that decided who would lay claim to the summit of all swordcraft.

“And I sure as hell won’t let anything get in the way of that.”

“”

Instead of thoughtlessly joining the fray, Garfiel zigzagged toward the towering man at high speed.

Unlike Wilhelm, who had charged straight at his enemy, Garfiel was using the walls of the buildings surrounding them to move in three dimensions and attack from an unconventional angle.

If he tried anything less, his fangs and claws would never reach the enemy. That was simply how great his legendary foe was.-Volume 19, Prologue

Priscilla

Hundred of Meters Range- Sirius controlled a thousand people and Prisiclla held them back by surround the control tower in flames

Sirius shouted as she stomped her foot down, and the thousand people surrounding the plaza all moved in perfect unison.

The plaza quaked as if a giant beast had just set foot there, and the water brimming in the canals overflowed. The flames engulfing the control tower increased in strength, and love notwithstanding, the menace inherent in such a large number of people was painfully clear.

“I-if so many people attack all at once…”

“Now, learn how it feels! The joy of being smothered in love! Of becoming one!”

“Gyaaah! It happened right after I said it!”

The multitude roared as they rushed the bright stage. If they all pressed down on Liliana at once, her fair maiden’s skin would offer little resistance, and her final moments would be upon her in no time at all.

“Ahhhhh! Father, Mother, Kiritakaaa!”

“Do not make me repeat myself—forget calling upon others. My name alone is sufficient.”

Holding Liliana in her left arm as the diva clung to her desperately, Priscilla extended her right arm into the air.

From the sky, she drew a sword—the Sunlight Blade’s crimson glow was impossibly vibrant, painting a red-hot streak in the night. That flash made it seem like the sun itself had returned to the sky.

“Bow before my Sunlight Blade. This is the primordial flame and the first flame that lit the seat of the emperor. Do not mistake this red gleam for whatever else.”

“Eeeeeeh?!”

As soon as Priscilla finished her declaration, the waterways surrounding the plaza erupted with gouts of fire.

A tremendous blaze rose around the control tower, transcending from a scarlet hellfire to a divine white blaze. Almost as if it refused to flicker quietly, the white blaze boldly soared high into the sky.

Priscilla’s Sunlight Blade had lit every canal surrounded the plaza on fire.-Volume 19, Chapter 2

And it was already said she could kill a thousand people in 1 hit

“Rejecting everything? Do you have to go that far?!”

After a tirade like that, even a normal person would want to snap, and this was the Archbishop of Wrath they were dealing with. Fearful of the consequences, Liliana flew into a panic as she tried to cover Priscilla’s mouth, but she was swatted away like an insect and sent rolling across the ground.

“Pugyaaaa! That’s too much, Lady Priscilla. If you’re going to do that, then at least flash that Sunlight Blade before she has a chance to…gh!”

“Fool. Were I to do that, every soul aside from me would be split in two. The scene of a city stained in blood again would be a sight to behold, but it’s hardly something I’m in a rush to see here and now.”-Volume 19, Chapter 2

Heat and Pain Manipulation

Her white flames only burn what she chooses to, and even if it doesn't burn you, it causes intense pain

“Guooo! Uh-oh! This fire is beyond lively! Almost too lively! Like seven times hotter than normal fire! If I got burned by this, it would be a seven-times-more-painful way to die!”

She groaned after experiencing pain far worse than she had imagined, but her actual body didn’t suffer any burns. Just as she had suspected, Priscilla’s white flames didn’t sear and singe like a regular fire. However, the heat still remained.

What she could say was—

“—I can’t get too close to the water, so I have no way of reaching them with my music!”

And then she promptly lay down after that despairing exclamation.

From the corner of her eye, Priscilla noticed Liliana writhing in pain after trying and failing to sing at the water’s edge.

It was due to the white blaze created by her Sunlight Blade. That fire only burned those whom she chose to burn, so no matter how long Liliana bathed in the roaring flames, it would never ignite her body. However, the pain of the heat was a different matter.-Volume 19, Chapter 2

Supernatural Willpower- Never wavered despite suffering under intense heat

“Heartless egotist! Trying to justify your own inability to empathize, calling your deficiency superiority! Don’t make me laugh! People wish for understanding and unity above all!”

“Uncultured fool!”

Having toppled the control tower, Sirius was berating Priscilla for prioritizing the enemy over saving Liliana.

Sirius leaped, swinging chains down at Priscilla with the force of stomping her leg. They crashed into the ground, followed by a delayed explosion of flame wherever they made contact, breaking Priscilla’s posture in the fiery wind. She held her ground in the blast, enduring for a moment before advancing again.

Even as she got swept up in waves of intense heat, Priscilla’s crimson eyes never wavered.

Sirius’s wrath was the same. It had already passed the point where any other person’s voice could reach her.-Volume 19, Chapter 2

Absorption and Instinctive Reaction- Her Sunblade can absorb flames, and she can move on instinct alone

Seeing that, Priscilla—

“—To become one is love!”

“No—love is the tolerance to accept even what is different. The idea of everyone seeing things from the same perspective, thinking the same things, and feeling the same way all the time is utterly repulsive.”

There was a flash. The chains mercilessly closed in from four sides and were promptly cut down by Priscilla, who moved on instinct alone.

Her Sunlight Blade absorbed the wall of flames that erupted from the ground, knocking aside every last one of the rampaging chains. The next instant, Priscilla pushed forward as the sound of blade meeting chain was swallowed up by the cacophonous collapse of the control tower.

Cutting through that clamor, Priscilla’s momentum brought her directly next to Sirius.-Volume 19, Chapter 4

Intangibility- Her blade only cuts what she wants to, thus can pass through people

“Your heart that pities this girl! That is the sprout of love that has taken root in your—”

“Overwrought.”

She realized it, but Priscilla was unmoved by her presence. Just as she had said before the operation began, Priscilla had nothing to spare for trivial problems.

Because of that, Priscilla didn’t hesitate in the slightest even with the flashy entrance of a hostage. Her sword didn’t falter at all, passing diagonally through both Tina’s and Sirius’s bodies. The red blade clad in such tremendous heat easily severed the chains binding Tina, and then a white flame erupted.

“—H-huh?”

“My Sunlight Blade burns only what I wish to burn and cuts only what I wish cut.”
The chains split apart as the young girl regained her freedom. She fell to her knees on the spot, her tearstained face peering up, dumbstruck by the feeling of the sword that had gently caressed her body.

She had no dreadful wound to worry about.
-Volume 19, Chapter 4

Liliana

Enhanced Senses- Capable of hearing the unique voices of a thousand people at the same time.

Liliana gestured to the surroundings with her lyulyre as Sirius’s eyes widened in shock. The people on the other side of the white blaze, the milling crowd unable to clear the burning waters. They had lost all self-awareness in the overflowing, unsolicited torrent of emotions, battered by impulses and completely in Sirius’s thrall.

“You call that understanding one another? Is that what empathy is supposed to look like?”

As a minstrel, Liliana’s ears were special.

She was capable of hearing the unique voices of a thousand people at the same time. There was an infinite variety of voices that could be similar without being exactly the same. And the same was true for emotions.

Because people could laugh even when they were sad. And every smile was different.-Volume 19, Chapter 4

Superhuman Stamina- Endured intense pain and still kept moving

Steeling her resolve, Liliana held her lyulyre as she leaped into the burning tower. In an instant, her little body was surrounded by an unbelievably intense heat. But she didn’t scream out in pain from the heat licking at her body. She refused to do something that would hurt her throat.

“—gh, gi…”

The white flame enveloping the tower mercilessly seared Liliana’s spirit. But that was all it did. The fire didn’t burn her skin, hair, or lyulyre. It was a merciless yet kind flame.

The white inferno burning on the water had not burned her skin either when she touched it before. The same thing was occurring with the flames consuming the whole of the tower.

Priscilla’s flames were a pure white that burned only what she chose—they were symbolic of Priscilla Bariel’s own character.

Because of that, Liliana was free to race up the burning tower once it had been transformed from a red to a white flame.

However, it was still deadly hot. It was painful and agonizing. She wanted to writhe in pain. But she didn’t burn, she was not scorched, and she was not going to die.

Even though she could swear her eyes would melt, her tongue would sizzle, her hair would burn, her skin would char, her bones would burst, her flesh would sear, and her consciousness would fade, she was undoubtedly safe and sound. Her only purpose was singing—

“”

Gritting her teeth until they grated, she ran up the tower.

—One floor, two floors, how many floors does it have?! Where’s the roof?! Where am I?! There’re just hot, hot, white flames to the right and left. Why do I have to suffer like this? Hot! Suck it up! Too hot!-Volume 19, Chapter 4

Supernatural Willpower- Never stopped singing nor showing any discomfort despite enduring intense pain

“—My eyes did not deceive me.”

Holding a Sunlight Blade that glowed red as if a sun were embedded in it, Priscilla smiled beautifully.

The singing had reached Priscilla’s ears as well.

With the control tower engulfed in white flames as her stage, Liliana’s voice reached its zenith.

The fires created by Priscilla’s Sunlight Blade burned only those she chose, but the heat of the fire was all too real, and the control tower was steaming hot, easily hot enough to cook meat on its now bright red stones.

Liliana’s feet were at that very moment roasting from a heat so intense she had to be wishing she could just leap off the building. But there was no trace of the pain or any whimpering or bravado or excuses or any distortions at all in her full-throated singing.

She couldn’t possibly be ignoring the heat, but her song surpassed any pain she was feeling. It was an idiotic thing, the pinnacle of stupidity that only a true fool could achieve. Proof that a fool with talent could bring about impossible results that overturned all logic.

“Her absurdity is most gratifying. A simpleton and a fool are similar but different things. Fools have no value at all, but simpletons can at least be amusing. And she has demonstrated a worth beyond mere amusement. As such, I shall reward her efforts.”-Volume 19, Chapter 4

Soul Manipulation- Her blessing is on the same level as Sirius

Her blade drew an elegant arc as it cut down the writhing metallic serpent with ease. There was a series of light sounds, but her beautiful form was unscathed. Suddenly—

“You and that girl are a serious bother! What is she doing?! What is she singing?! The means are different, but it’s the same essence! She’s just proving the possibility of people understanding each other through another means!”

Sirius shouted in a spittle-flecked rage at having her own power be disrupted.

Swinging her arms, the strength of her flames increasing with her rage until she was shrouded in a crimson inferno, Sirius glared hatefully at Liliana perched high up above.

Liliana’s blessing had awakened, and it was on par with Wrath’s Authority.

If Sirius fell under the influence of Liliana’s song, the effects would be channeled through her own power and spread to every person in the city whose heart had been dominated.

That was the true nature of Liliana’s music now.-Volume 19, Chapter 4

Sirius

Weapon Control- She has this listed chain manipulation, but should just be weapon control, here is another example of it

Priscilla was coolheaded as her enemy unleashed more furious attacks that totally contradicted her calm and tranquil tone.

The chains and sickles tore through the wind with an earsplitting sound, coming from new angles every time. The metallic snake jaws that would never let go once they struck home came flying at high speed, aiming to gouge Priscilla’s soft skin.

There was no end to the metallic scrape as the chains extended and retracted in turn. Viewed from above, the fierce assault made it look like Priscilla had been trapped within a golden cage as Sirius attempted to gain control of the entire battlefield. Priscilla brilliantly cut through the omnidirectional offensive with just her one Sunlight Blade.-Volume 19, Chapter 2

Martial Arts- Her chain control is a martial skill beyond reasoning

However, Priscilla wasn’t solely responsible for this otherworldly clash.

“Well, well, well, my, my, my.”

Sirius cried out in admiration as she used her whole body to make her sickles and chains dance wildly. Her spinning chains exceeded the speed of sound, and the ability to control them so freely was a martial skill far beyond normal reasoning.

If Priscilla’s sword dance was gorgeous and graceful, then Sirius’s performance was fierce and furious. Unlike Priscilla, who only relied on her sword, Sirius’s attacks were like a demonic technique that used every part of her body.

Her skill in controlling the chains existed in a realm that couldn’t be reached without the sort of training that left her hands scarred and oozing blood.-Volume 19, Chapter 2

Regulus

Tier​

City level ap

He hit Reinhard with enough force to send him flying

This Archbishop could turn bits of dirt and even water droplets into deadly weapons. It wouldn’t be surprising if a direct attack from him transformed his victim into shapeless gore.

Reinhard immediately blocked the kick with the sheath of the Dragon Sword, but—

“Gh…!”

“What is that annoying sword made of? And it’s absurd that it can’t be drawn, either. That’s what you call living beyond your means. Not that I can understand what that feels like!”

A shock wave shot out, creating a ripple centered around them on the water’s surface. An instant later, the water exploded and sent Reinhard flying.

He hurtled away at incredible speed, like a rubber ball that had hit the limit of its elasticity.

The kick contained enough force to gouge the road and blow away the whole canal. All that energy had been imparted to Reinhard.

“No! Stop— Gh!”

Emilia held out her hand, mana surging as she tried to catch Reinhard. Walls of ice spawned one after the other along his trajectory as Emilia tried to slow him down somehow. But the instant Reinhard made contact with one of the walls, he left a human-shaped hole in the ice and kept going.

“—Eh?”

Emilia was speechless.

Reinhard’s body crashed into the next one, but he passed straight through it as well. He soared through the walls of solid ice like he was going through a door made of paper.

There was no way to stop him. He careened into buildings, destroying them as he continued spinning uncontrollably until he disappeared from sight.-Volume 19, Chapter 1

City Block level Durability

Even without his authority he could tank multiple serious attacks from Emilia

“First is all the wives’ shares—I’ll be sure to get every last one.”

“Don’t screw with—mgh!”

Emilia took a step forward, unleashing a rising kick that hit Regulus right in the chin, sending him into the air. And once he was suspended, she hit him in the torso with an open palm thrust, slamming Regulus violently into the wall again by smashing the same spot where the ice hammer had mashed his internal organs. And once he slammed into the wall, Emilia unleashed a beautiful series of punches all over his body.

“Uyayayayaya! Urya!!!”

Despite the cute shouts, each of Emilia’s punches was powerful enough to shatter bone. Not even offering minor resistance, Regulus’s face was covered in blood in an instant. Pinned against the wall, he couldn’t fall down and was stuck being a punching bag.

His face, solar plexus, sides, his neck—Emilia mercilessly crushed every part of the human body that could be considered a vital point. It was a furious storm of attacks that was like nothing she had done before, and after landing one final straight punch—

“That’s the last! Fifty-three!!!”

Taking the last punch in the chest—ironically right where his own heart was—the wall behind Regulus collapsed from the sustained force of the barrage, and his body slumped to the ground with a painful groan.

If Subaru had been caught in such a crazy storm of attacks, he would probably have died at least three times.-Volume 19, Chapter 5

Abilities

Invisibility- Has invisible attacks

“Reinhard, you’ve got something planned, right? I’m trusting you here.”

“We made a promise, Subaru. You’ll take care of what I cannot, right?”

“Sure, but it’s a real bad omen to bring that up right now.”

His vague response wasn’t the most reassuring, but Subaru wanted to believe that Reinhard had accepted the proposal with some idea of how to come out on top. But before he could probe any more, Regulus lightly flicked his outstretched arm.

Subaru’s eyes didn’t see anything. But it was clear that casual gesture had sent something flying toward Reinhard. Was it an invisible attack like Petelgeuse’s Unseen Hands? Even that was impossible for him to tell.

The only thing Subaru knew for a fact was that Reinhard had collapsed in a spray of blood.

As he fell to his knees before crumpling completely, a tremendous amount of crimson stained the carpet as the Sword Saint’s limbs quivered in silence.-Volume 19, Chapter 1

Water Walking- Can walk on water

You don’t get it. You just don’t get it at all. It’s pointless. You have no hope of winning. You can’t touch me. It’s meaningless. Why are you so slow to realize it? I’ve explained it. I’ve demonstrated it. And yet, you still don’t understand?”

Regulus muttered in annoyance as he walked along the ice toward them. And as he stepped off the ice partway, Subaru’s eyes widened.

“What? Have you finally managed to grasp an inkling of exactly who you are dealing with?”

Regulus’s malevolent eyes flashed as he casually walked across the top of the water. There wasn’t any ice where he stepped. He simply crossed the waves churning the water’s surface.

Was that also made possible by his power? What sort of amazing gift combined invincibility with the ability to walk across water?-Volume 19, Chapter 1

Danmaku- Can attack with literal water, each and every droplet is deadly

Standing on the edge of the canal, Regulus slowly raised his arm. His five fingers clutched a massive blob—a solidified mass of water from the canal.

Like ice made by a machine, he had somehow extracted a uniform cube of water. It was an enormous amount of liquid, enough to fill an entire twenty-five-yard pool. At a glance, it didn’t seem frozen. It no longer acted like a liquid, transcending that state of matter.

“Oh, you’re running? So that’s your reaction? I suppose that’s fine. Considering the difference in strength, that’s the natural thing to do. I can respect that. However…” As soon as he trailed off, Regulus casually jumped. The speed and distance he traveled were totally abnormal. Flying through the air like an arrow, Regulus landed on the time tower standing over the city’s third district.-Volume 19, Chapter 1

Regulus roared as the mass of water he was holding above his head slowly came apart bit by bit before bursting all at once with dreadful force. The inertia was so great that the water droplets seemed like they chased after Subaru and Emilia running in the distance, tearing apart the buildings and streets in between, breaking and shattering everything as the wave of destruction came closer.

“Subaru!”

“Run, run, run, run, run, run, ruuuuuun!!!”

The town was engulfed by a murderous rain that obliterated everything in its path. It was like the city was getting carpet-bombed, and the two of them had nowhere to hide.

Annihilation was close at hand.

The water pouring down should have been fleeting, transient little things that left a light mark on a dry road before disappearing. Instead, each and every droplet had transformed into a harbinger of doom that inundated the city.

The drops of water tore through whatever they encountered like knives through paper. Buildings collapsed and roads broke apart as the destruction spread, ruining more and more of the city.

“Ooooooooh!”-Volume 19, Chapter 1

BFR

Literally threw Reinhard out of orbit to the Moon

“Well, you tried your best,” he sneered. “But a meaningless effort is the sort of tragedy that can only occur when one doesn’t understand their place. This seems patently uncurable, so…at least provide me with some entertainment as you die.”

“—It seems Subaru’s hypothesis was correct.”

“…What?”

Regulus’s sneer warped, and his eyes widened as he looked down at his chest.

The pommel was still there, not doing any damage despite striking a vital point. However, it had succeeded in its other goal.

“—Gh!”

Realizing he had been had, Regulus grabbed Reinhard in a rage. The distinct sound of a crushed shoulder blade rang out as his fingers dug deep into Reinhard.

And just like that, Regulus flexed his arm as he asked, “I wonder if you have ever experienced falling into the sky?”

With one look at the white moon hanging in the sky, he threw Reinhard upward with all his strength.

Of course no matter how hard someone threw a ball, they could never throw it all the way beyond the sky. Then again, Regulus had already demonstrated his abilities made him an exception to many rules.

“”

Reinhard’s body flew straight up, not slowing down at all. It wasn’t long before he completely vanished from view.

“R-Reinhard!”

“—Subaru.”

As Subaru reached his hand out toward the man who had disappeared into the sky, a voice suddenly echoed in his head.

“Telepathy…?! Reinhard, are you…?”

“You were correct—he doesn’t have a heartbeat.”

“”

“Apologies, it will take a little bit of time for me to get back. This is all—”

Reinhard’s voice cut off abruptly, as if the signal had been lost. Most likely he had flown beyond the effective range of his blessing.-Volume 19, Chapter 3

Class K Lifting Strength

Can kick buildings away

Pristella’s third district was a terrible sight to behold after he and Regulus had passed through.

The famous picturesque scenery had been utterly ruined, like a miniature display broken by a child’s tantrum, and there were pockets of flooding from all the broken waterways.

But even so, it was a mark of pride for Subaru that he was following the map in his head, avoiding the shelters so that the people of the city wouldn’t be caught up in Regulus’s violent rampage.

“In consideration of your caliber, why don’t you just give up and let yourself die already?!”

“Graaaaaaah!”

The merciless kick crashed through a dreadfully beautiful building. It lost balance and crashed helplessly into all the houses around it. Intentionally dashing into the rising dust cloud, Subaru used the improvised concealment to escape Regulus’s eyes as he continued to run away on a battlefield now devoid of readily usable traps.

It was a flight that took advantage of Regulus’s pointless obsessions. The Archbishop of Greed despised the idea of his enemy dying somewhere where he couldn’t see it happen. It was an expression of his twisted need for recognition that he had to prove his strength by crushing any who opposed him head-on and watching them break before his eyes.
-Volume 19, Chapter 3

According to this average building is 70 tons

He can also stomp the ground tilting several buildings

“You! Is this what you wanted to do?! Can you even call yourself human?! To so selfishly steal away that which another man loves without restraint?! How…how hideously cruel must you be to do something so awful—gh?!”

Regulus stamped the ground as he ran his hand through his hair and shouted in abject fury. That small gesture caused the road beneath him to explode, and the ground shifted so much, it almost felt like the city itself was leaning. In fact, several of the surrounding buildings tilted as well, and he ripped a massive hole in a wall that he punched to vent.-Volume 19, Chapter 5

Acausality? So it's never explicitly stated that he transcends causality or anything, but he is literally invulnerable, passes through stuff in his way with no effect on him

Her latest projectile was so massive, it almost looked like the sky was falling.

It filled the entire great canal, leaving Regulus nowhere to run. However, he just slammed straight into the mass of ice and came out the other side.

It didn’t break or split. He passed through it, leaving an opening in the outline of his body where he touched it—just like what had happened to the ice walls behind Reinhard after Regulus kicked him.

In other words, the power he was relying on now was the same as whatever he had used on Reinhard. Subaru thought it might be a clue to figuring out how Regulus’s ability worked, but—Volume 19, Chapter 1

He can ignore all laws of physics

“Just accept that I don’t have a weakness already!”

Right after Subaru shouted in frustration, an angry roar answered as a pillar of water erupted from the intersection as if a giant beast had come crashing through. And tearing through the waterfall, seemingly ignoring all laws of physics, Regulus shot straight toward them.

Regulus’s passing caused shock waves wherever he stepped, setting off explosions of water all along the canal. The amount of water in the great canal was high from the sluice gates having been opened once already, and it contributed to the growing destruction of the streets and buildings all around Regulus as the water shot away from him.-Volume 19, Chapter 1

His ability works via a time stop, hence why he is invulnerable, because with his time stopped, he doesn't experience change

There was only one possibility left of all the patterns he had imagined that could explain—his power didn’t make him invincible at all. It was a time stop ability.

More precisely, Regulus could stop time for all sorts of objects.

Fulfilled. Not lacking. Complete.

The twisted worldview that Regulus espoused in all things spoke to the hideous way he lived, but it was also a confession of his power.

“If time has stopped for an object, then that means it doesn’t change. No change means no getting injured, and it also means no getting wet, either. The dirt you throw and the water droplets all had their time stopped, too, so they couldn’t be held back by the things they hit and just passed right through.”

It was like the classic manga vacuum slash ability. There were all sorts of abilities in stories where people could cut through space itself, so that no matter how hard the thing they were trying to cut, they could still slice right through it. And Regulus’s ability allowed something similar.

With his time stopped, Regulus Corneas himself was a distortion in space.

The bits of dirt that had been suspended in time had the destructive power to break through any and all defenses. It was possible to walk freely across the top of water whose time had been frozen. And he could nullify all attacks against him by simply stopping his own time.

It was the ultimate attack and the ultimate defense depending on how it was used. The invincibility was just a side effect of time stopping.-Volume 19, Chapter 3

Is free from every possible concept that might hold him back such as gravity, air resistance, and conservation of momentum

That moment, he unleashed all the power he had built up in his right leg, not hesitating as he leaped to the side, dodging in the exact way he had planned before even standing up. Since Regulus could only dash straight forward, his attack completely missed.

Regulus’s superhuman change was also an effect of stopping time for his body.

By freezing time for his body, he could prevent all physical phenomena from interacting with him. That was the crux of his power. That meant freedom from every possible concept that might hold him back.

By freeing himself from gravity, air resistance, and conservation of momentum, Regulus gained an extraordinary source of power. But the fact that he didn’t use it more often was probably because he couldn’t fully control it himself—Volume 19, Chapter 3

Stated to be able to ignore all the rules of the world

“Grrrrrrrrrrrrgh…”

All thoughts of holding back had gone out the window. This was the limit of his mercy. It didn’t matter that that boy had figured out Lion Heart or that some Sword Saint had showed up again.

Even with only five seconds, if he was invincible, there were any number of ways he could kill them all. The only thing that had stopped him was that he didn’t enjoy seeing scenes of despair and the echoes of death cries, so he had chosen to abstain. That was all.

With Lion Heart active, Regulus could ignore all the rules of the world if he wanted to. If he used that method, then any being chained down by such concepts couldn’t begin to match him.-Volume 19, Chapter 6

Acausality is a mess right now so idk if i was debating if i should even suggest this, but regardless opinions on what exactly to list Regulus ability as are welcome, doesn't necessarily have to be acausality.

Reinhard

Acrobatics- Has acrobatic techniques

You’re getting less human every single day! Also, something’s been flying around me?! Whoa! I can’t hear anything over the wind!”

“Ah, understood—I’ll put an end to that right now.”

Reinhard launched himself off the wall, crossing in front of the moon. Clearing the tower just as it was pummeled by Regulus, Reinhard accelerated as he descended in a high-speed spin. The moment he touched down, he used his spinning leg to unleash an aerial slash.

“Wh-what are you—?!”

Regulus roared as he was sent flying yet again by that attack. Subaru blinked as he watched the building behind Regulus collapse after he slammed into it.

“What was that acrobatic assassination technique just now?”

“It seems like he’s using pebbles and small rubble as missiles. In order to defend against it, I had to counter with a blade of air, since it’d be impossible to evade all the flying debris.”

“That sounds a lot like dodging rain, and I’m not sure how it makes me feel.”-Volume 19, Chapter 1

Martial Arts- Has an inhuman level of martial prowess

Just as he had said, he was swinging the Dragon Sword, sheath and all. A storm of blows fell upon Regulus. Heavy impacts rang out in quick succession, and the scene that unfolded almost looked like a young kid playing with a doll, a strange continuation of the childish water splashing from before.

But just as Regulus’s splashes were actually the destructive manifestations of raw violence, Reinhard’s swordplay revealed an inhuman level of martial prowess—each and every blow would have been strong enough to end a fight against any other opponent. The scene beggared belief and defied description.-Volume 19, Chapter 1

Afterimage Creation- Can move so fast he appears like he is in 16 different places at once

“True, I’ve tried almost everything, and it seems straightforward attacks aren’t having any effect. That means I’ll have to start trying methods that are a bit more indirect!”

Regulus’s face clouded in an evil rage as Reinhard sped up.

Seeing that and finally changing up his response, Regulus swung one arm horizontally and the other vertically at the same time. The waves of destruction following each swing simultaneously closed in on Reinhard.

In response, Reinhard moved so fast that Subaru couldn’t follow with his eyes, and he evaded the invisible attack. If he had to describe the move, it looked like Reinhard was in sixteen different places at the same time.-Volume 19, Chapter 1

Pseudo-Flight- Can kick off empty air

As night fell on the city, Regulus screeched and swung his arm down.

What the villain released from his hand was entirely ordinary dirt. He had merely picked up some from the ground and thrown it. Ordinarily, that should have been a distraction at best, but when it left Regulus’s hand, the particles of harmless dirt turned into a terrifyingly powerful scattershot projectile attack.

The beautiful stone architecture of the town was blasted by the shrapnel and tumbled down with a thunderous rumble.

“—Ya!”

And the redheaded Sword Saint, who had been the target of that scattershot attack, catapulted himself off what should have been empty space and soared upward, hurtling directly at Regulus with a physics-defying move.

“You little…! Stop flitting all around like an insect!”-Volume 19, Chapter 1

Resistance to Heat Manipulation- He already has fire and heat resistance, but this gives numbers cause i am pretty sure heat during reentry is like 5000C or something. Reinhard took that no problem

Subaru responded not to Regulus, nor to Emilia, but while looking up.

Regulus’s eyes widened. The next instant, a fiery red knight descended from the heavens.

“Understood—as a knight, allow me to accept this challenge.”

“”

Dropping right out of the sky, the Sword Saint had landed directly in front of Subaru and Emilia. The water on the ground where he landed sizzled and evaporated, and the wave of heat emanating from him melted the frozen world and returned the ground to its natural colors.

As the ice melted all around them, Reinhard van Astrea rejoined the battle.

Unlike Regulus’s false mystique, he was clad in the strength of a divine blessing that was only granted to those beloved by heaven—

“Im…possible… I threw you into the sky… H-how…?”

“That was rather problematic. Even I am helpless if I’m thrown into the sky. However, you made a single mistake. You should not have thrown me toward the moon.”

“Huh?”

Regulus’s mouth opened in shock. But it was only natural that Regulus would react like that. There was no other way to take what Reinhard had just said.

It could only be interpreted as him being thrown all the way to the moon and then launching himself off a literal celestial body and coming all the way back.-Volume 19, Chapter 5

Resistance to Durability Negation- Regulus ability basically destroys whatever he touches, and is compare to spatial attacks that ignore durability, however The Dragon Sword can block those attacks

This Archbishop could turn bits of dirt and even water droplets into deadly weapons. It wouldn’t be surprising if a direct attack from him transformed his victim into shapeless gore.

Reinhard immediately blocked the kick with the sheath of the Dragon Sword, but—

“Gh…!”

“What is that annoying sword made of? And it’s absurd that it can’t be drawn, either. That’s what you call living beyond your means. Not that I can understand what that feels like!”

A shock wave shot out, creating a ripple centered around them on the water’s surface. An instant later, the water exploded and sent Reinhard flying.

He hurtled away at incredible speed, like a rubber ball that had hit the limit of its elasticity.

The kick contained enough force to gouge the road and blow away the whole canal. All that energy had been imparted to Reinhard.

“No! Stop— Gh!”

Emilia held out her hand, mana surging as she tried to catch Reinhard. Walls of ice spawned one after the other along his trajectory as Emilia tried to slow him down somehow. But the instant Reinhard made contact with one of the walls, he left a human-shaped hole in the ice and kept going.

“—Eh?”

Emilia was speechless.

Reinhard’s body crashed into the next one, but he passed straight through it as well. He soared through the walls of solid ice like he was going through a door made of paper.

There was no way to stop him. He careened into buildings, destroying them as he continued spinning uncontrollably until he disappeared from sight.-Volume 19, Chapter 1

At least Gifted or Genius Intelligence- This is pretty simple if Theresia with a sword is so good that she is gifted, Reinhard is far far beyond her, and in addition in music he is stated to be perfect

Archbishops Additions​

Aura- Regulus already has it on his profile, but in addition Capella is said to a presence that causes goose bumps

“—Sir Garfiel.”

“Yeah.”

He stopped moving when Wilhelm called his name. From up ahead was a presence so intense and overwhelming that it caused goose bumps.

To the front, he could see there were shadows waiting for them on the road that led to the entrance of the tall control tower. One enormous, one slender, and—

“A monstrous form. That must be the Archbishop of Lust.”

There was an abnormally swollen figure that writhed as it filled the street. It was hard to see clearly in the moonlight, but there was no mistaking its anomalous presence.-Volume 19, Prologue

It's also said all Archbishops possess a malevolent presence

Otto was more or less certain now that this boy with the smile that revealed so many razor-sharp teeth, Lye Batenkaitos, was not the same Gluttony he remembered.

Otto had encountered someone who called themself Gluttony several hours earlier. At the time, the only thought in his mind was running for dear life, but that Gluttony was unmistakably different from the one standing before him. Now that he had come face-to-face with both, Otto could say for a fact that this couldn’t be explained away by one of them being a fake.

All Archbishops possessed a malevolent presence that no one could possibly imitate.-Volume 19, Prologue

Supernatural Willpower- Sirius endured the pain of her skin being peeled, bones broken, yet summoned even greater strength

“No oooooooone asssssked yoooooou!”

Enduring Priscilla’s scornful gaze, Sirius gripped both of her shoulders. The next instant, she ripped off the bandages that were covering her body, releasing the golden chains wrapped around her torso and limbs.

Bits of flesh and blood oozed from every which place as Priscilla’s expression twisted in revulsion. The now fully unleashed chains bared their true fangs.

Enduring the terrible pain of her skin being peeled, flesh being shredded, and bones being ground away, Sirius turned that flowing blood into greater flames, igniting the chains that she swung ferociously, attacking with pure hellfire.

The two long snakes of flame connected to Sirius’s arms swelled with an intense blaze so bright that it banished all shadow.

“Unsightly in life and unsightly in combat. You would do well to remember that the life one lives shows in the face.”

Even when confronted with Sirius’s greatest display of power and hostility, Priscilla’s attitude didn’t change in the slightest.

“Quivering emotions, violent passions! That is fury! That is Wrath!”

Fueled by deep hatred and loathing, Sirius’s flames grew, filling the entire plaza in front of the tower with a tremendous blast of heat.

The inescapable heat consumed the plaza like a tsunami, crashing down toward Priscilla to turn her into cinders.-Volume 19, Chapter 4

Regulus was still alive due to sheer will when he shouldn't have been

Or at least the merciless force that crashed into his body was so powerful that it felt that way.

It made perfect sense. He had crashed into the ground at a speed far beyond what could be achieved by simply falling, and he had gone into the earth without losing any of that momentum. The only reason he avoided his body instantaneously turning into a puddle was because his limbs had been splayed out while passing through the ground before he released his power.

“Ahhh, aghhh…”

Letting out a hollow groan, blood and tears flowed from his crushed eyes. The shock of impact had shot through Regulus’s entire body, mashing everything.

Quite literally, every single bone in his body had shattered, and his organs were all badly damaged. His previously unblemished white hair was marred by blood and mud, while his crushed lower body was stained by urine and feces.

All that remained was a mass of meat that was vaguely human in shape.

But amazingly, this misshapen lump was still breathing.

“Ooo…ahhh…”

It was a terrifying level of attachment to life—no, it would be better to call it a grudge.

He did not hold on because he wished to live. All that remained within him was a resentment toward the living who stood above his head. Even at this point, what drove him was hollow vanity.

It was the simple thought of, If I had been serious, you wouldn’t have stood a chance.

“Eegh…uuugh…”

But that obsession was not something to make light of.

He had spent his entire life on the singular goal of never allowing anyone to pity him. The resolve that he had honed and readied for over a hundred years didn’t fail or falter as he made the best possible choice for his own survival.-Volume 19, Chapter 6

Petelguese was literally just a corpse but still kept chasing Subaru due to his delusions

It was repulsive. It was hair-raising. It was sinister beyond measure.

The body had been crushed under a rock slide; its right arm and the right side of its torso were both gone. Hair and scalp had been torn from its skull, leaving it dyed red, and the lower body being dragged along had nothing under both shins. Its limbs drooped, their vitality meager; this was already a mere corpse.

But the corpse had not ceased its morbid defiance, drowning in delusion as it continued its pursuit of Subaru.

“Giiiiive…thaaaat…boooody…baaaaack!”

“Man, you’re stubborn. Don’t you remember the rough time you had inside me…?!”

Petelgeuse’s shout was like a voice from the grave, chilling Subaru to the bottom of his heart.

With the body he had possessed already dead, Petelgeuse’s own “death” lay right before his eyes. However, appearances aside, the use of Unseen Hands imbued the madman’s movements with explosiveness. If he was left to his own devices, they’d probably collapse on their own, dissipating far away, but—

“Not easy to just wait for time to run out, huh…? Damn it all!”

Subaru gritted his teeth and glared as the madman pressed closer to the rocking wagon.

The dragon carriage was already hurtling at nonsensical speed, but Petelgeuse moved even faster. Like a lit candle on the verge of burning out, he was radiating his final, wicked delusions.-Volume 9, Chapter 5

So that's 3 separate instances of archbishops with supernatural willpower, and we also know archbishops are basically obsessed with their sin ie greed, sloth etc, i think clearly their obsessions let them have crazy willpower

Magic Tier Addition​

@FantaRin_The_First Made a calc of fodder cultish making an explosion, came out to Multi-City Block Level. This was made by multiple cultist, and we don't see how exactly Rem dealt with it, but she survived as she showed up later. Based on consistency, Rem couldn't have tanked it physically, as she scales physically to feats below this, meaning she had to have used magic.

We have seen other instances of this where clearly the characters magic is above their physicals ie Sirius with her magic being able incinerate Priscilla who is comparable to herself

—Tear it to shreds.”

Her heart swelling with the singing that was coming from overhead, Priscilla swung her Sunlight Blade upward at the encroaching flames.

It was a single swing—even if it was a legendary magical blade that possessed power beyond human understanding, it could only burn itself out helplessly in the face of such a towering tsunami of flames.

Were it not the Sunlight Blade of Priscilla Bariel, that is.

Having swung her blade upward, Priscilla’s crimson figure was untroubled. She should have been swallowed up by a wild inferno that would have incinerated every trace of her beautiful figure, but there was not even a single bead of sweat on her brow.

The very hellfire that should have consumed her suddenly disappeared from the plaza.-Volume 19, Chapter 4

Priscilla, Emilia, and Rem are all around the same level. Prisicilla's flames with her yang sword is a little stronger than Sirius, Emila fought Sirius before with her ice magic, Emilia's ice projectiles are so large it looks like the sky is falling

Her latest projectile was so massive, it almost looked like the sky was falling.

It filled the entire great canal, leaving Regulus nowhere to run. However, he just slammed straight into the mass of ice and came out the other side.

It didn’t break or split. He passed through it, leaving an opening in the outline of his body where he touched it—just like what had happened to the ice walls behind Reinhard after Regulus kicked him.

In other words, the power he was relying on now was the same as whatever he had used on Reinhard. Subaru thought it might be a clue to figuring out how Regulus’s ability worked, but—Volume 19, Chapter 1

With this Emilia feat calc it could give good results, but don't think it matters right, what we know is clearly the character's magically abilities are above their physicals, so i suggest a City Block level physically, Multi-City Block level with Magic for people around Rem's magical ability

Last edited:
Btw, isn't the case of people having magic that is far stronger than their physical capabilities already a thing with Beatrice and Roswaal - with the former being as weak as a normal child without magic, and the latter having magical capabilities that are far above his physical capabilities?

More proof for 8-A Magic, then!

Oh ye, just remembered... Speaking of Beatrice, there is the issue of her stamina. It is listed as average, but as we both know, Beatrice (by herself) more fits Below Average as of Arc 5 due to the events of Arc 4 finale. Honestly, I am of the mind to give Beatrice two keys.

Pre-Arc 4 | Post-Arc 4

The first key would have everything but but would lose power nullfication and invulnerability but would have average/athetic stamina due to her stockpile of mana built from 400yrs (?) of stockpiling, second key would have power nullification and invulnerability (due to them being Subaru's creations) but would lose BFR and would have below average stamina due to her extremely limited amount of stuff she can do without the presence of Subaru or mana crystals (which she can't really make use of in a Vs. Match since that was an outside help thing)

She already has fire manipulation.

Only thing not straightforward here is what we should list Regulus authority as.

First I was about to think it's just intangibility, but becoming invulnerable/intangible via time stopping; not sure how that would be Acausality. Though, it's implied to be rather passive, so I can't say they simply dodged it via taking advantage of time stopping.

It's not really intangibility, you can touch Regulus, however there are a couple things to note. Regulus authority when used by himself, can only work for up to 5 seconds, also he is not as good as at controlling it.

When used with his wives (Lion's Heart), they literally have his heart, cause when he stops time he also stops his own heart, which is a weakness.

So anyway he kinda has 2 modes for it, in one he can't really control it well, and you can slap him around, though he doesn't take damage.

In the other he is literally an immovable object, neither can you hurt nor harm him, and even touching him is dangerous as he kinda erases whatever touches him.

Another thing his time stop isn't used like you would normally see, he isn't stopping the whole worlds time, just himself and objects in his vicinity, he isn't pulling a Dio stopping time and then moving to another location, it's literally on his body all the time. and that makes him a distortion that the laws of physics don't apply to.

Last edited:
BUMP

Also, after thinking about it and looking at its page, I don't think Regulus qualifies for Acausality. At most, Regulus' ability is very similar to a form of Acausality (type 4, if I am not mistaken), but isn't actually it, so gonna disagree with him having Acausality.

Everything else is fine, tho

We don't really know, the sequence of events is Regulus uses his breath to cut off Reinhard's leg, this is his durability ignoring hax, Regulus then kicks Reinhard away for a little bit, after which he chases Subaru and Emilia, Reinhard comes back in perfect health cause the lesser spirits healed him.

But yea there isn't really clear indication the kick itself did damage so probably iffy.

While kicking Reinhard away, Emilia set up multiple ice barriers to try and stop him, but he crashed through them all, so he can scale to Emilia's magic at least i think.

Though he also threw Reinhard to the Moon, but the thing with Regulus is how his abilities work makes it hard to determine whether something he does is pure strength or hax. He can ignore things like air friction, gravity etc, so for example when Reinhard later kicks him into the ground if he didn't turn his ability off he would have kept going through the ground, exiting the bottom of the planet, because the ground wasn't slowing him down. The author has also said he can send things flying endlessly too.

The kicking feat was useable cause it clearly mentioned force, so hax wasn't a factor.

Hmm. Maybe, a Possibly/Likely added to Regulus' potential 7-B (or At Least 8-B) rating might be good, due to its ambiguity.

... Oh ye, shouldn't we add a "key" for Regulus when he doesn't have his wives? It does change his "fighting style" by quite a bit. removes one of his abilities, and makes him affected by his weaknesses - plus, it is the only way for Regulus' 8-B Rating to actually pop up,

Wouldn't he scale to Emilia's magic since several of her ice walls couldn't stop Reinhard after Regulus kicked him away?

A with wives and without wives key works.

Rather than a key, I'll simply put it under the description of the ability, evey stat remains the same for it to warrant a different key.

As for the scaling, sure, you can put Regulus AP above Emilia's ice barrier Durability, but would still not scale him to Reinhard if he failed in causing him damage.

Have some issues with the 8-A calc.

I don't think that explosion qualifies for 20 psi or 1.37895 bars.

Not only that but we cannot see the bottom of the tree in that calc, so using a full tree height isn't acceptable.

Have some issues with the 8-A calc.

I don't think that explosion qualifies for 20 psi or 1.37895 bars.

Not only that but we cannot see the bottom of the tree in that calc, so using a full tree height isn't acceptable.
Noted. Granted, it is weird that more than two CGM have not pointed this out, but meh, I trust your judgement on this. Will possibly make a new calc using the fire formula and halving the height of the tree... or using its radius, since I am pretty sure I asked this question a long time ago and got an answer that said it was okay to use the radius or smth.

So everything seems to be accepted except Acausality for Regulus and scaling him to Reinhard.

Will apply this around Wednesday, assuming no one comes and disagrees with something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back