• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Slight Sun Wukong upgrade?

Travelling at 21,675 km/s while holding an object that weighs 7,960 kg produces almost 449 mt of energy, which is almost Mountain level+. This should be noted on his profile.

I barely remember the rules, but one of the reason is that characters doesn't tend to attack in that way, and using that formula could create an inconsistence (average human being 9-C, Samurai Jack being 7-B, etc)

Antoniofer said:
I barely remember the rules, but one of the reason is that characters doesn't tend to attack in that way, and using that formula could create an inconsistence (average human being 9-C, Samurai Jack being 7-B, etc)
Doesn't he fight with his staff?

If you're talking about Sun Wukong, not sure, don't known about that myth; I just wanted to make notice the way of using the KE formula.

Calculing the force of said staff could be possible tho, but would be needed some variables

It's supposed to be, i think....but Matt hasn't done it yet but that's about it for me on here, i guess. *Shrugs*

How about we add it in a "feats" subcategory? Those feats don't necessarily all have to be the ones determining their general powerlevel, and we've done it for characters before (such as Yhwach)

Back