• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Now, since the SlenderVerse profiles are pretty outdated, some profiles need some additions. Here's some of them.

The Observer should have 4th Wall Awareness (While reversing the audio in Facade, you get a message from the Observer talking about how the viewer is pathetic and stupid for reversing the video's audio.)

Slenderman (EverymanHYBRID/TribeTwelve): Slenderman should get illusions (Slenderman was able to make Noah see a 100% identical version of his house and thought he was actually home again.), and Creation (Slenderman created the realm of the Collective, the realm first being seen in the video titled 'Pitfall')

Apparently pocket reality manipulation is missing from the profiles along with portal generation

Salchipipe said:
Also, I don't know if this counts for something, but the Observer said on one of his Formspring takeovers that the Admin's tentacles were cracks in space and time.
You have to scroll down a little and you'll find this:

"Does Slenderman/Mr. Thin actually have tentacles? I've seen him with and without them depending on the case…"

"cracksinspacetime"

Does spatial and time manipulation already cover this, or this adds something more?

I'm new here xD
What is this site supposed to be?

As the title suggests, a general archive of Slender Man related media. Formspring died, so I linked this site's archive of it.

Back