• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upcoming Slender Mythos Profiles

The Slender Mythos is one of my favourite internet horror series of all-time, and i want to add more characters from the mythos. I'll make profiles for characters with videos where they fight someone, and characters with powers/abilities, more notably characters with hax.

List of characters i'll add

Noah Maxwell (I added him before, but got deleted for being vague and unreliable statistics. However, i've improved with my profiles and want to give it another shot; Profile has now been added)

Slenderman (MyDarkJournal) (He has some hax in MyDarkJournal, such as mind hax)

Vinnie (EverymanHYBRID) (In the finale of EverymanHYBRID as well as other videos in the series, he was seen fighting Evan to the death and even continued fighting Evan after he broke his leg. He can endure some pain)

I'll probably add more, but these are the 3 characters i'll add so far.

I really don't think Social Influencing should be on Noah's page. Him earning the trust of the DarkHarvest00 crew wasn't done in a manipulative way. Straight up remove Sound Manipulation since it's really not an ability that the journal can use in combat. Definitely remove the keys and just make it one

EDIT: Also there's no point in Facade where Noah knocks out Kevin. He only knocks him dow. Not exactly worthy of an athlete level tiering

Neutral on the verse as a whole, but Social Influencing isn't just manipulation. It can just be really good at befriending people like with Steven Universe.

Didn't know that before, so it's probably a good thing that I know it now

With that being said, it doesn't seem prominent enough here. Noah simply went to them because he was also dealing with Slenderman problems and thought he could get some answers from a cult involved with the DarkHarvest00 crew. Noah essentially has to beg the crew to guide him to the cult, and even then they're reluctant.

No problem, I'm always up for helping with Slenderverse stuff on this site

Also, i think we should remove the category: Camera Users from the profile, and replace it with Technology Users. Because the Camera Users category got deleted a while back

EDIT: I dealt with it.

I'd say if you wanna add Vince, you could give him the branded shotgun for optional weaponry. He's likely a safe Athlete level given his fight with Evan. I wouldn't scale VIn to Street level since I'm pretty sure HABIT enhanced Evan to that level

Lonkitt said:
I'd say if you wanna add Vince, you could give him the branded shotgun for optional weaponry. He's likely a safe Athlete level given his fight with Evan. I wouldn't scale VIn to Street level since I'm pretty sure HABIT enhanced Evan to that level
I thought Vinnie is 10-A via the EverymanHYBRID channel's original purpose being for health and fitness

Also, should we give Evan a seperate profile, or a key for HABIT?

As for the Evan thing, he would get a seperate profile if anything. Not a key for HABIT

Also I'm pretty sure Slenderman from MyDarkJournal is the same one from the Slenerverse (EverymanHybrid, TribeTwelve, etc)

Back