• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Slender vs Mutant

Yes, at first glance it seems like a major stomp for Slenderman, but if you see all of the Mutant's Hax, it seems much closer

Slenderman (Slender) vs Composite Mutant (X-Men Destiny)

CM has all of its abilities

Battle takes place in the Slender Forest

Both are bloodlusted

I think that Composite Mutant have this.

He have resistance to fire, both have teleportation, he also has better speed feats.

And supposedly should have resistance to mind manipulation due to the fact that the main character isn't affected by Bastion mind hax in the game, which affected Toad, Nightcrawler, Wolverine and some others.

Well, if that don't suffice as reason enough, you should put due to Emma's X-Gene, since her diamond form ( That you forgot to add) Is also resistant to mind manipulation

Does it say that on the ability? I thought that was only in the comics But yeah I probably will add the resistance to mind Manipulation If you want edit the profile go ahead

But in the game it doesn't say the form gives her any such abilities and only gives her enhanced durability, though the speaker feat does give the Mutant mental resistance. Cause if that was the case then the Mutant should be much higher via being compared to feats shown in the comics. The comic version of characters and their abilities/=/Game Versions. The game versions are significant weaker.

Back